Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your dream gene port?
1 2 3 4 5 6
orb/weaver on modern
orb/weaver on modern
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
Stinger for ALL
Stinger for ALL
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
wJ8rk1.png1RcDq1.pngow9mU1.pngWnyFA1.pngfQzDO1.pngce9FN1.pngk9YUR1.pngCJW8n1.png
I have a project that's waiting for slime/sludge on undertides, and I'm also hoping they get literally every gene ever skink/spinner and mochlus/riopa

Carnivore on moderns would be super cool though, like a couple other people mentioned, and so would star/con on gaolers
I have a project that's waiting for slime/sludge on undertides, and I'm also hoping they get literally every gene ever skink/spinner and mochlus/riopa

Carnivore on moderns would be super cool though, like a couple other people mentioned, and so would star/con on gaolers
tonbEFO.pngruNclJg.pngBTfvG8j.png
Honestly more fish patterned genes in general? I would kill for Marlin/Sailfish/Arapaima/Arowana to get to moderns at some point.
Honestly more fish patterned genes in general? I would kill for Marlin/Sailfish/Arapaima/Arowana to get to moderns at some point.
6KQB58c.png
p3Lr8aR.pngUwlzUwS.pngFbBE7dN.png73vKFNE.png
oaolHwW.png
kumo for moderns,, im not super keen on smoke so i'd love something a bit bigger and chunkier like kumo is
kumo for moderns,, im not super keen on smoke so i'd love something a bit bigger and chunkier like kumo is
T3TuubO.png
Darts [emoji=sandsurge love size=1] there are a couple ancients it might not make sense on, but I think it would be nice for moderns. There are also a lot of genes that might remain breed-theme-specific but that I would definitely still use if they got ported, like octopus/rings, sailfish/marlin, mochlus/riopa, bright/vivid, caterpillar/larvae, arapaima/arowana...and orb/weaver would be cool too.
Darts there are a couple ancients it might not make sense on, but I think it would be nice for moderns.

There are also a lot of genes that might remain breed-theme-specific but that I would definitely still use if they got ported, like octopus/rings, sailfish/marlin, mochlus/riopa, bright/vivid, caterpillar/larvae, arapaima/arowana...and orb/weaver would be cool too.
they/them
HARLEQUIN AND JESTER AND GLIMMER ON AETHERS. please. please. please. please. pl

i have so many dragons ive been like. wow i would love harlequin/jester on you and for you to be an aether. i'd love for you to have glimmer and to be an aether. please. its all i need.

also sailfish/marlin for moderns and other ancients too but thats not as dire as a need for me
HARLEQUIN AND JESTER AND GLIMMER ON AETHERS. please. please. please. please. pl

i have so many dragons ive been like. wow i would love harlequin/jester on you and for you to be an aether. i'd love for you to have glimmer and to be an aether. please. its all i need.

also sailfish/marlin for moderns and other ancients too but thats not as dire as a need for me
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Sailfish/Marlin on moderns, and beard on aethers and abberations. Make the plague fluffy
Sailfish/Marlin on moderns, and beard on aethers and abberations. Make the plague fluffy
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I'd actually like to see Phantom/Spirit get ported to other breeds, ideally Moderns but I think it'd look good on Banes and Auras too
I'd actually like to see Phantom/Spirit get ported to other breeds, ideally Moderns but I think it'd look good on Banes and Auras too

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Mine got ported (Skeletal on Aberrations) but I would love Wraith on them and Aethers. Also Harle/Jest and Ghost on Ancients that don't have them yet.
Mine got ported (Skeletal on Aberrations) but I would love Wraith on them and Aethers. Also Harle/Jest and Ghost on Ancients that don't have them yet.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6