Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 ... 792 793
@mercurialwings

Hey, hey you! You! Guess what?

Dragonbutt!
@mercurialwings

Hey, hey you! You! Guess what?

Dragonbutt!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: Dragonbutts, you say? I do have two that may help keep the team cool! xD

Please add me in for two again~ lol
@TheWhiteHart: Dragonbutts, you say? I do have two that may help keep the team cool! xD

Please add me in for two again~ lol
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@veilmochi

So, two things I have learned about Hand Sinister Pearlcatchers ... they do not like it when you play keep-away with their pearls, and one of your pretties is a certified toad caller. I bet it's Neisseria, so I'd be careful with her in the coliseum.
@veilmochi

So, two things I have learned about Hand Sinister Pearlcatchers ... they do not like it when you play keep-away with their pearls, and one of your pretties is a certified toad caller. I bet it's Neisseria, so I'd be careful with her in the coliseum.
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

Surely and shorely
@mercurialwings

Surely and shorely
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart of course she'd get into trouble like that XD sending payment rn!!
@TheWhiteHart of course she'd get into trouble like that XD sending payment rn!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@TheWhiteHart soooooooo I know I just got done with two pretties gettin' trained up, but could you put me down for two more on the wait list? sorry >.<
@TheWhiteHart soooooooo I know I just got done with two pretties gettin' trained up, but could you put me down for two more on the wait list? sorry >.<
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi

Absolutely!
@veilmochi

Absolutely!
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

Can you believe that it's already spring? I certainly can't. Fortunately for your two, I didn't know in time and they were lucky enough to escape the cleaning!
@mercurialwings

Can you believe that it's already spring? I certainly can't. Fortunately for your two, I didn't know in time and they were lucky enough to escape the cleaning!
TtDzTWB.png
Spring, you say? It be toasty like summer hereabouts for me! @.@

Thank you for leveling me two teal troublemakers~ xD
Spring, you say? It be toasty like summer hereabouts for me! @.@

Thank you for leveling me two teal troublemakers~ xD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Konz

Kind Konz, do you have a trio of dragons I can use to trim up some trees? All this wind has left leaves everywhere!
@Konz

Kind Konz, do you have a trio of dragons I can use to trim up some trees? All this wind has left leaves everywhere!
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 ... 792 793