Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
so many ideas... so many things to do...
so many ideas... so many things to do...
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Can someone please transport me to the Rhythm Heaven universe?
Can someone please transport me to the Rhythm Heaven universe?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
u ever just have one job
u ever just have one job
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
Are most of the levels of Cephalon HQ kinda annoying to play or am I just trash at this game?

Maybe both
Are most of the levels of Cephalon HQ kinda annoying to play or am I just trash at this game?

Maybe both
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
Suddenly I want to make plushies again
Suddenly I want to make plushies again
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
i love inaturalist dude you mean i can post pictures of bugs there and people with bug degrees will look at them ....... thats CRAZY
i love inaturalist dude you mean i can post pictures of bugs there and people with bug degrees will look at them ....... thats CRAZY
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I’m trying to farm coli again but man i lost the motivation. how did i get my dergs to lvl 25 but cant braindead farm for loot for more than 2 mins [emoji=imperial scared size=1]
I’m trying to farm coli again but man i lost the motivation. how did i get my dergs to lvl 25 but cant braindead farm for loot for more than 2 mins
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
art is hard, okay?

it just looks cool, but its hard to make lines work when lines do not want to work.

colors also do not want to work with me, all wonky!!

art is hard, okay?

it just looks cool, but its hard to make lines work when lines do not want to work.

colors also do not want to work with me, all wonky!!

dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
i really hate how many feelings i do still have towards the smt series because that was my main interest during a really awful period of my life and the reason i won't touch fandom again with a 10 foot pole. but i still listen to the game music and think about characters and themes of the series and smtiv being the last game i played kind of kicked the elitist fan mindset from me for good (you will not get me to ever say a positive thing about persona 5 though) but genuinely leaving the series behind was better for my mental health. yeah its cringe to admit a series could have such a grip over you but goddamn that was such a major part of my life and how i presented myself online and its gone, like its been 2 years or something but i still don't feel quite right. media can have way too much of an influence on you man its scary as hell.

there are series i left behind during that shift as well i'd want to go back to though, thinking about shuuenpro makes me want to rewatch kagepro for the first time in god knows how long, castlevania is also an impeccable series of games and kingdom hearts is too dense and obnoxious for me to want to full get back into but 358/2 is the only game i actually played so maybe that's why i kind of only care about roxas and org 13. also servamp because i forgot how much kuro genuinely resonates with me, dangerous thing to say that the character based off of a deadly sin (sloth) is relatable but idk we're all dealing with something.

oh yeah all the moomin books are available for free online i only ever read the first one, absolutely worth revisiting too i have a moomin plush i don't want to be a fake fan.
i really hate how many feelings i do still have towards the smt series because that was my main interest during a really awful period of my life and the reason i won't touch fandom again with a 10 foot pole. but i still listen to the game music and think about characters and themes of the series and smtiv being the last game i played kind of kicked the elitist fan mindset from me for good (you will not get me to ever say a positive thing about persona 5 though) but genuinely leaving the series behind was better for my mental health. yeah its cringe to admit a series could have such a grip over you but goddamn that was such a major part of my life and how i presented myself online and its gone, like its been 2 years or something but i still don't feel quite right. media can have way too much of an influence on you man its scary as hell.

there are series i left behind during that shift as well i'd want to go back to though, thinking about shuuenpro makes me want to rewatch kagepro for the first time in god knows how long, castlevania is also an impeccable series of games and kingdom hearts is too dense and obnoxious for me to want to full get back into but 358/2 is the only game i actually played so maybe that's why i kind of only care about roxas and org 13. also servamp because i forgot how much kuro genuinely resonates with me, dangerous thing to say that the character based off of a deadly sin (sloth) is relatable but idk we're all dealing with something.

oh yeah all the moomin books are available for free online i only ever read the first one, absolutely worth revisiting too i have a moomin plush i don't want to be a fake fan.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
i am a disappointment and i am too prone to feeling horrid when someone criticizes me. i hate it. i am alone.
i am a disappointment and i am too prone to feeling horrid when someone criticizes me. i hate it. i am alone.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif