Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 partner (FR gijinka, 25+)
While I'm pretty happy with my RP status right now & not looking to take on a full-time commitment, I've been itching to play around with my FR lore some more for aaages & I'm finally giving in to making an official advertisement.

About me:
- I'm Jackal! 28 y/o adult, he/none.
- I prefer headcanons/freeform or semi-lit shorter posts (2 paragraph max unless its a big scene).
- I enjoy shipping, but none of my characters are 'monogamous' vis a vis shipping.
- Generally flexible on most things, I'm willing to meet my partner halfway!
- Not super big on following canon FR lore to a T, I don't mind it but I prefer to expand on it.
- No interest in feral dragon RP, or any fandom RP, sorry!

My lore:
- Gijinka-focused, mostly humanoid overall.
- VERY loose on FR canon, set mainly in a bespoke location but I'm happy to explore traveling between lore settings (mine or yours!)
- Political intrigue, magic, ancient gods, sentient forests, maybe even time-travel/paradox shenanigans??
- You can read more by reading & following the links on my profile!
- Lore doc is still being rehauled, bios & such are currently out of date.

You MUST be 25 or older, or I will not even respond, sorry! I could maybe make an exception for someone within a couple months of 25, but no teens or early 20s.
While I'm pretty happy with my RP status right now & not looking to take on a full-time commitment, I've been itching to play around with my FR lore some more for aaages & I'm finally giving in to making an official advertisement.

About me:
- I'm Jackal! 28 y/o adult, he/none.
- I prefer headcanons/freeform or semi-lit shorter posts (2 paragraph max unless its a big scene).
- I enjoy shipping, but none of my characters are 'monogamous' vis a vis shipping.
- Generally flexible on most things, I'm willing to meet my partner halfway!
- Not super big on following canon FR lore to a T, I don't mind it but I prefer to expand on it.
- No interest in feral dragon RP, or any fandom RP, sorry!

My lore:
- Gijinka-focused, mostly humanoid overall.
- VERY loose on FR canon, set mainly in a bespoke location but I'm happy to explore traveling between lore settings (mine or yours!)
- Political intrigue, magic, ancient gods, sentient forests, maybe even time-travel/paradox shenanigans??
- You can read more by reading & following the links on my profile!
- Lore doc is still being rehauled, bios & such are currently out of date.

You MUST be 25 or older, or I will not even respond, sorry! I could maybe make an exception for someone within a couple months of 25, but no teens or early 20s.
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
27 (about to be 28) and interested! I've never rped on FR before, but I like all the guidelines you set out. I haven't made gijinkas of my dragons yet but I just cleaned up the lore.

If you're interested, let me know what kind of plot you'd want to start off with!
27 (about to be 28) and interested! I've never rped on FR before, but I like all the guidelines you set out. I haven't made gijinkas of my dragons yet but I just cleaned up the lore.

If you're interested, let me know what kind of plot you'd want to start off with!
KrhFfgb.png
@thegardens OMG I'm so sorry, like a clown I forgot to subscribe to this thread so I never saw this!! I don't usually RP on the forums either, I'm looking for a Discord RP partner— I should have specified that in my first post, oops!
@thegardens OMG I'm so sorry, like a clown I forgot to subscribe to this thread so I never saw this!! I don't usually RP on the forums either, I'm looking for a Discord RP partner— I should have specified that in my first post, oops!
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
@OrnithoKopy Hi! If you posted on my thread I unfortunately can't see it c:
@OrnithoKopy Hi! If you posted on my thread I unfortunately can't see it c:
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png
Hi! I'm interested c: I also do gijinkas with my lore because I find it a lot more fun tbh (even though I currently cannot draw them).

My lore is fairly canon, but not strictly to a t canon (I mean, I'm pretty certain in canon lore that dragons can't actually live inside the great furnace xD). I have a lot of my own things that are different from fr lore, and there's definitely some things I throw out because I don't like them xD

I am also fairly flexible with post length, though sometimes I do get a bit wordy, especially when I'm starting an rp. Also I really, really do like "lore'ing" with other people, basically just throwing ideas back and forth.

I also don't like mentioning my specific age publically, but I am in my 30's, so I am definitely over 25 xD

Most of my dragon bios are major wips, but a lot of them I know quite well and can get quite descriptive about xD

(also actually got reminded of this when I was looking through my dragons and you have one that was bred to one of mine before I bought her xD (probably by the person I bought her from))
Hi! I'm interested c: I also do gijinkas with my lore because I find it a lot more fun tbh (even though I currently cannot draw them).

My lore is fairly canon, but not strictly to a t canon (I mean, I'm pretty certain in canon lore that dragons can't actually live inside the great furnace xD). I have a lot of my own things that are different from fr lore, and there's definitely some things I throw out because I don't like them xD

I am also fairly flexible with post length, though sometimes I do get a bit wordy, especially when I'm starting an rp. Also I really, really do like "lore'ing" with other people, basically just throwing ideas back and forth.

I also don't like mentioning my specific age publically, but I am in my 30's, so I am definitely over 25 xD

Most of my dragon bios are major wips, but a lot of them I know quite well and can get quite descriptive about xD

(also actually got reminded of this when I was looking through my dragons and you have one that was bred to one of mine before I bought her xD (probably by the person I bought her from))
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I am sorry! I don’t know what happened. :/

If you are still looking I’d be interested in discussing some ideas! :’D I have a pretty massive amount of FR dragon lore and I enjoy the idea of the gijinka/humanoid form over feral dragons.

My main lair is IceFallen, a bunch of prison guards, monster hunters, bounty hunters, and a smattering of other minor roles. Feel free to browse.

In my Hib. den I have a collection of monsters (many of them are prisoners with a history of violence & mayhem). I also have a collection of ‘Grave Robbers’ which is a blanket term for the pirates, bandits, thieves and neutral individuals with no immediate direction right now. :’D

I have recently been into the idea of gun-slinging western-style adaptation to basically any setting. I have been Inspired a lot by Trigun (currently rewatching the original anime, already watched the newer reboot thru season 1)

I enjoy MLP. Actually working on doing some silly doodles of some of my characters as ponies now. I like to make art for my RP stuff too!

Message me if you like! I also have discord.

*BTW! I am in my 30s :’D
I am sorry! I don’t know what happened. :/

If you are still looking I’d be interested in discussing some ideas! :’D I have a pretty massive amount of FR dragon lore and I enjoy the idea of the gijinka/humanoid form over feral dragons.

My main lair is IceFallen, a bunch of prison guards, monster hunters, bounty hunters, and a smattering of other minor roles. Feel free to browse.

In my Hib. den I have a collection of monsters (many of them are prisoners with a history of violence & mayhem). I also have a collection of ‘Grave Robbers’ which is a blanket term for the pirates, bandits, thieves and neutral individuals with no immediate direction right now. :’D

I have recently been into the idea of gun-slinging western-style adaptation to basically any setting. I have been Inspired a lot by Trigun (currently rewatching the original anime, already watched the newer reboot thru season 1)

I enjoy MLP. Actually working on doing some silly doodles of some of my characters as ponies now. I like to make art for my RP stuff too!

Message me if you like! I also have discord.

*BTW! I am in my 30s :’D
gzlHZ53.png
mjtJ868.png
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
797c29f3587ba84f206849cc29a28bf9052565d1.jpg
@stellori omg, I'd love to know which dragon of mine was bred to yours, it might be an older one of mine! :D I definitely understand the bios dilemma omg, I tend to keep a lot of mine pretty short for that reason... Long posts don't bother me in general, I just tend to feel bad when I can't match them!! I've lost a lot of the creative energy I used to have because I work a lot now, but I'm happy to try and meet you halfway c:

@OrnithoKopy I haven't done a lot of western stuff, but I'm definitely a trigun fan! I liked it so much I couldn't bring myself to watch the final couple episodes of the OG and have it end, LOL! Thank you for the commend on my profile btw, it was very sweet. I don't usually reply to comments since there's no easy way to do so, but I wanted you to know it was appreciated!!

I'm gonna send you both a private message, so keep an eye out! :3
@stellori omg, I'd love to know which dragon of mine was bred to yours, it might be an older one of mine! :D I definitely understand the bios dilemma omg, I tend to keep a lot of mine pretty short for that reason... Long posts don't bother me in general, I just tend to feel bad when I can't match them!! I've lost a lot of the creative energy I used to have because I work a lot now, but I'm happy to try and meet you halfway c:

@OrnithoKopy I haven't done a lot of western stuff, but I'm definitely a trigun fan! I liked it so much I couldn't bring myself to watch the final couple episodes of the OG and have it end, LOL! Thank you for the commend on my profile btw, it was very sweet. I don't usually reply to comments since there's no easy way to do so, but I wanted you to know it was appreciated!!

I'm gonna send you both a private message, so keep an eye out! :3
WjJZ2Rn.png
mjtJ868.png