Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Drove to a thrift store maybe 15 minutes away, came away empty-handed. Oh well.
Drove to a thrift store maybe 15 minutes away, came away empty-handed. Oh well.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
the crane wives' discography would be like 2 songs if they just got rid of that backyard
the crane wives' discography would be like 2 songs if they just got rid of that backyard
ZcrsSbC.png
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-03-21 10:26:35" ] I don't know what's with me, I don't know what's going on, i just want the windows logo and other things in the corner of my screen to stop plaguing my star stable experience because at some point it's just gonna get worse in the same way it did today. How do you even update drivers on a stupid laptop? This stupid thing is annoying me beyond my wildest nightmares and I just want it to end. No, I'm done, I'm at my breaking point, I'm uninstalling star stable on my laptop until I can figure out what the heccity hecc is going on with my computer and the game because I know something is wrong.. [/quote] Nevermind, I think i got it, it was the tabs that was causing it. Thanks tabs.
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-03-21 10:26:35:
I don't know what's with me, I don't know what's going on, i just want the windows logo and other things in the corner of my screen to stop plaguing my star stable experience because at some point it's just gonna get worse in the same way it did today.

How do you even update drivers on a stupid laptop?

This stupid thing is annoying me beyond my wildest nightmares and I just want it to end.

No, I'm done, I'm at my breaking point, I'm uninstalling star stable on my laptop until I can figure out what the heccity hecc is going on with my computer and the game because I know something is wrong..
Nevermind, I think i got it, it was the tabs that was causing it. Thanks tabs.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
People,,
Look up to me??
People,,
Look up to me??
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
there is a specific type of 2000's era background/wallpaper style of image and i don't ever know how to look for them because all i can think of how to describe it is powerpoint theme background. and no one really has a version from 2004 or so laying around so its not like i have anything to reference anymore. im talking moreso about the abstract kind of art and less something like the rainbow gradients or fossil backgrounds as much as i did use those for projects.
there is a specific type of 2000's era background/wallpaper style of image and i don't ever know how to look for them because all i can think of how to describe it is powerpoint theme background. and no one really has a version from 2004 or so laying around so its not like i have anything to reference anymore. im talking moreso about the abstract kind of art and less something like the rainbow gradients or fossil backgrounds as much as i did use those for projects.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
why can't baizhu and kokomi be in a good game </3
why can't baizhu and kokomi be in a good game </3
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
chicken.............................
chicken.............................
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
chicken save me
chicken save me
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
had to push my tattoo back because of this stupid cold
had to push my tattoo back because of this stupid cold
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
[center]machine girl [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
machine girl
CStGtqv.png