Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's digital drawings (open)
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
@Winterscrest

Hi! My commissions are open but I'm a bit slow currently, still working through a couple orders. But if you don't mind the potential wait then I'm happy to take an order :D
@Winterscrest

Hi! My commissions are open but I'm a bit slow currently, still working through a couple orders. But if you don't mind the potential wait then I'm happy to take an order :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Gouldiae, I don't mind a wait at all! I am not sure how sizing works, but I want a chibi to be the mascot of my soon-to-be-themed Candyland hatchery. I would love it to look like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/sqzV82o.png[/img] She doesn't have to be humanoid, but I would like the candy around her if possible. I want one to put in my signature as a mini nav and one for my profile and hatchery intro. Thank you!
@Gouldiae, I don't mind a wait at all! I am not sure how sizing works, but I want a chibi to be the mascot of my soon-to-be-themed Candyland hatchery. I would love it to look like this

sqzV82o.png

She doesn't have to be humanoid, but I would like the candy around her if possible. I want one to put in my signature as a mini nav and one for my profile and hatchery intro.

Thank you!
[img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img]

[url]19mvW3y.png[/url]
@Winterscrest

I'd be happy to make a chibi for you! I default to making them about 200x200 but that can easily be downsized to 100x100 which is the signature height, or even smaller.

Though, I'll need some clarification! Is the character in the image yours and you'd like me to draw a chibi of them? Or is it meant to be a general reference for aesthetic purposes and you'd like me to design a mascot character inspired by it? Just wanna make sure I'm on the same page :D
@Winterscrest

I'd be happy to make a chibi for you! I default to making them about 200x200 but that can easily be downsized to 100x100 which is the signature height, or even smaller.

Though, I'll need some clarification! Is the character in the image yours and you'd like me to draw a chibi of them? Or is it meant to be a general reference for aesthetic purposes and you'd like me to design a mascot character inspired by it? Just wanna make sure I'm on the same page :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@Gouldiae Are you still open? If not, I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
@Gouldiae Are you still open? If not, I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

yeah, my shop is open :) my wait times are currently potentially quite long (I still got a couple older commissions I haven't found the time to properly finish yet because I keep getting busy) so if you're not okay with the wait or need the art before a specific date then I'd understand!

but if that's all good then feel free to place an order if you'd like to!
@lemfolis

yeah, my shop is open :) my wait times are currently potentially quite long (I still got a couple older commissions I haven't found the time to properly finish yet because I keep getting busy) so if you're not okay with the wait or need the art before a specific date then I'd understand!

but if that's all good then feel free to place an order if you'd like to!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157