Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Paw Borough Discussion Hub
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
the updated thumpers look so good! I'm also super excited for moontail patterns, very curious to see how they'll look with Valentine...
the updated thumpers look so good! I'm also super excited for moontail patterns, very curious to see how they'll look with Valentine...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I am now over my Thumper Dislikerisms. Venus Thumper is now my New Friend. Made a little comparison edit that I'll toss in here. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b8e7cf3430baed67779ef85ac7fd5329/c842440116c6bc07-e3/s1280x1920/f939bf887594d349295d043254dc26cfa44377f7.png[/img] Really nice update in general! The relationships system is interesting, making this a #Real RPG, and I am soo hyped for Moontails now. The rendering on the wings is absolutely incredible. I want to play with it sooo bad. I'm also glad to hear we've got some more specific timeframes for when alpha and beta should start. I always felt initial roadmap we got back in the KS era was... extremely optimistic, and this feels much more real, y'know?
I am now over my Thumper Dislikerisms. Venus Thumper is now my New Friend.

Made a little comparison edit that I'll toss in here.
f939bf887594d349295d043254dc26cfa44377f7.png

Really nice update in general! The relationships system is interesting, making this a #Real RPG, and I am soo hyped for Moontails now. The rendering on the wings is absolutely incredible. I want to play with it sooo bad.

I'm also glad to hear we've got some more specific timeframes for when alpha and beta should start. I always felt initial roadmap we got back in the KS era was... extremely optimistic, and this feels much more real, y'know?
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
update day update day update day

and demo update soon :eyes:
update day update day update day

and demo update soon :eyes:
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
hooray for update day! i was getting a little worried there. it was a pretty sparse update tbh, but having some more solid timelines on everything is nice.
hooray for update day! i was getting a little worried there. it was a pretty sparse update tbh, but having some more solid timelines on everything is nice.
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
demo has been updated with the Longhair breed and the Cheeks and Lollipop patterns, and a new dev update is on the way [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] SOON... I'm having way too much fun with Lollipop. I didn't like it in the old demo but in the new demo it looks way better and I love giving my kitties silly stripey tails, especially when combined with Butterfly or Blotches
demo has been updated with the Longhair breed and the Cheeks and Lollipop patterns, and a new dev update is on the way SOON...

I'm having way too much fun with Lollipop. I didn't like it in the old demo but in the new demo it looks way better and I love giving my kitties silly stripey tails, especially when combined with Butterfly or Blotches
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
Very happy to see Longhairs are back and better than ever! Previously I didn't really care for them but now I really see the appeal. Makes me excited to see Moontails again.

Don't have much to say about Lollipop or Cheeks. I had Lollipop on one of my original founder plans, but the color palette is different which... isn't ideal. Devs did say they're gonna rework some palettes, so here's hoping it'll return to my tastes.
Very happy to see Longhairs are back and better than ever! Previously I didn't really care for them but now I really see the appeal. Makes me excited to see Moontails again.

Don't have much to say about Lollipop or Cheeks. I had Lollipop on one of my original founder plans, but the color palette is different which... isn't ideal. Devs did say they're gonna rework some palettes, so here's hoping it'll return to my tastes.
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24