Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Paw Borough Discussion Hub
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Update is exploding the site... uh oh!!! New KS update to read through in the meantime.
Update is exploding the site... uh oh!!! New KS update to read through in the meantime.
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
and this is why curtains down maintenance is a thing /joking

in all seriousness, I'm going to give the site some time to sort itself out, I probably won't have much time to play around with it today anyway
and this is why curtains down maintenance is a thing /joking

in all seriousness, I'm going to give the site some time to sort itself out, I probably won't have much time to play around with it today anyway
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
there's some technical difficulties with the site, very happy the team is finding these problems now so they know to prepare for them later
there's some technical difficulties with the site, very happy the team is finding these problems now so they know to prepare for them later
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
Yeah its definitely good this is happening now rather than later but maaaan I'm pretty miffed that this delay is happening. Good for anyone who was asleep in the morning (relative to my time) though!
Yeah its definitely good this is happening now rather than later but maaaan I'm pretty miffed that this delay is happening. Good for anyone who was asleep in the morning (relative to my time) though!
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

https://www.pawborough.net/demo
SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

https://www.pawborough.net/demo
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
mostly there, but the site is having a little trouble loading with the high amount of traffic! I'm gonna close the tab and wait for 10 minutes before I try again
mostly there, but the site is having a little trouble loading with the high amount of traffic! I'm gonna close the tab and wait for 10 minutes before I try again
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
man this new Loading Wheel breed looks great! i don't remember that one from the old demo

...jk but i am very very excited to check out the new demo lol. gonna poke through the KS update while the site recovers from the sudden increase in activity
man this new Loading Wheel breed looks great! i don't remember that one from the old demo

...jk but i am very very excited to check out the new demo lol. gonna poke through the KS update while the site recovers from the sudden increase in activity
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
(hacker voice) I'm in
mostly
it's taking A While to load the cat images but everything seems functional!
(hacker voice) I'm in
mostly
it's taking A While to load the cat images but everything seems functional!
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
Demo seems to not work at all on Chrome, which is annoying, especially since I've been having issues with Flight Rising on it too. Safari is verrrrry slowly getting there.

Edit: Seems everything except the actual pictures loads. Well, I look forward to trying again in the morning.
Demo seems to not work at all on Chrome, which is annoying, especially since I've been having issues with Flight Rising on it too. Safari is verrrrry slowly getting there.

Edit: Seems everything except the actual pictures loads. Well, I look forward to trying again in the morning.
on Firefox, slowly getting there. I think it's just overloaded from everyone trying to get it to work. I'm going to give it one more try and then call it a day and try again tomorrow.
on Firefox, slowly getting there. I think it's just overloaded from everyone trying to get it to work. I'm going to give it one more try and then call it a day and try again tomorrow.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24