Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Paw Borough Discussion Hub
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
Sad I missed the KS, this looks like it's going to be fun and cute! I wasn't sold on the art style but these recent updates are winning me over lol
Sad I missed the KS, this looks like it's going to be fun and cute! I wasn't sold on the art style but these recent updates are winning me over lol
furry_fiddle.png
Newwwww update! I'm a little sad to see the Snowfoot breed go until post-launch, but I think I'm okay with the new Prowler replacement. Normal guy! We love a normal guy! TBH I have a lot of thoughts on this update but I don't want to type out an essay or anything lol
Newwwww update! I'm a little sad to see the Snowfoot breed go until post-launch, but I think I'm okay with the new Prowler replacement. Normal guy! We love a normal guy! TBH I have a lot of thoughts on this update but I don't want to type out an essay or anything lol
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
Prowlers are so heckin cute!! I might temporarily make one of my founders one until I can turn him into the breed that best matches the cat he's based on.
sad to see Snowfeets become post-launch since my other founder is planned to be one, but I'll just make her a Ragdoll until I can breed swap her.

white spotting is also really interesting!! absolutely love the concept and love how accurate it is to real cat genetics. tho I do hope it will be fully removable because it could really mess up fancat projects otherwise. I am optimistic though!
Prowlers are so heckin cute!! I might temporarily make one of my founders one until I can turn him into the breed that best matches the cat he's based on.
sad to see Snowfeets become post-launch since my other founder is planned to be one, but I'll just make her a Ragdoll until I can breed swap her.

white spotting is also really interesting!! absolutely love the concept and love how accurate it is to real cat genetics. tho I do hope it will be fully removable because it could really mess up fancat projects otherwise. I am optimistic though!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I'm so excited for it !!! it seems like it's gonna be so cool :3c
I'm so excited for it !!! it seems like it's gonna be so cool :3c
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
new month new update! though i guess this is technically more like part 1 of this months update lol the hype has left my body leaving me without much to say super excitedly but mmm new pattern concept... [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/833855088291872799/1128505746875744338/image.png[/img] theres also a new solid pattern which is very interest mechanically! it'll cover the entire cat, hiding the other colors. can't wait to eventually see it in action.
new month new update! though i guess this is technically more like part 1 of this months update lol

the hype has left my body leaving me without much to say super excitedly but mmm new pattern concept...

image.png

theres also a new solid pattern which is very interest mechanically! it'll cover the entire cat, hiding the other colors. can't wait to eventually see it in action.
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
there's so much new stuff!!! I'm really curious about the new onboarding process, it looks very neat and elaborate without being intimidating
also... part 2 update coming soon... curious :3
there's so much new stuff!!! I'm really curious about the new onboarding process, it looks very neat and elaborate without being intimidating
also... part 2 update coming soon... curious :3
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
The recent art is outstanding, so excited for this game
The recent art is outstanding, so excited for this game
furry_fiddle.png
update part 2 released this morning, introducing a new color system for breeding (based on color ranges rather than a color wheel). I'm a little apprehensive about the system at the moment, and had to have it explained to me with examples before I could understand it, but it does look fun and unique and interesting! I'll have to see it in action to be sure but I do think it could work.
update part 2 released this morning, introducing a new color system for breeding (based on color ranges rather than a color wheel). I'm a little apprehensive about the system at the moment, and had to have it explained to me with examples before I could understand it, but it does look fun and unique and interesting! I'll have to see it in action to be sure but I do think it could work.
Imagining dragons...

EHXIkb0.png
I was also quite apprehensive towards the update in the moment of reading it, but now I'm more open to it. People in the server seem pretty open to it, but it appears some people are quite displeased in the KS update comments section.

I still have some reservations towards the new system (mixing primaries resulting in browns will never not throw me off, true to life though it may be), but as I said earlier I'm more open to it and willing to give it a chance. Definitely excited to see it in action with a breeding demo.
I was also quite apprehensive towards the update in the moment of reading it, but now I'm more open to it. People in the server seem pretty open to it, but it appears some people are quite displeased in the KS update comments section.

I still have some reservations towards the new system (mixing primaries resulting in browns will never not throw me off, true to life though it may be), but as I said earlier I'm more open to it and willing to give it a chance. Definitely excited to see it in action with a breeding demo.
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
I really like the look of the new system. I feel like pets get devalued very quickly on most sites, I'm curious to see how/if this changes that. Seems easier to make "themed" breeding pairs :0
I really like the look of the new system. I feel like pets get devalued very quickly on most sites, I'm curious to see how/if this changes that. Seems easier to make "themed" breeding pairs :0
furry_fiddle.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24