Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] MistJam 24! [SHUT]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53
@ClovenHeart i want to apologize that this is taking me this long, but the software i was using didn't save the progress i made on trolli's pixelart, so you have to be a bit patient :/

i will keep working a bit harder to make up for the time loss, dw your orders will still be completed, i just wanted to notify you in case you wondered why i was taking longer than on the other orders
@ClovenHeart i want to apologize that this is taking me this long, but the software i was using didn't save the progress i made on trolli's pixelart, so you have to be a bit patient :/

i will keep working a bit harder to make up for the time loss, dw your orders will still be completed, i just wanted to notify you in case you wondered why i was taking longer than on the other orders
FR time +9
BUUUUUUUUGS me luv aether

xe/xem/xyr
cir/cirm/cer
they/them/their is fine too ;)
@NoneCat no worries at all! Take your time, I get it, my entire stopped working last month and I had to wait a few weeks on it to get fixed lol. I'll sit happily until it's done, don't stress yourself out friend ^-^
@NoneCat no worries at all! Take your time, I get it, my entire stopped working last month and I had to wait a few weeks on it to get fixed lol. I'll sit happily until it's done, don't stress yourself out friend ^-^
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@Ikelu

you're alright! I have you down for gems already ^^
@Ikelu

you're alright! I have you down for gems already ^^
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Korain sending 17 lvl 7s for my order! if my math is right it should be all paid^^
@Korain sending 17 lvl 7s for my order! if my math is right it should be all paid^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@CosmiicChaos

Sending another 100 levels for MythicalViper <3

Total = 400/500

Nearly there! :D
@CosmiicChaos

Sending another 100 levels for MythicalViper <3

Total = 400/500

Nearly there! :D
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
@pikammd Hello! :D Thank you for the order, sorry for the delayed response.

I haven't tried editing the forest like that, hmm, so I'm going to poke it tonight and see if I can get it to look nice! The total for everything else would be 40 levels- if I can do the beach edit, that'd be an extra 20 levels.

If that's alright with you, feel free to send to me or to an acceptor! And if you'd like me to confirm that I can do the edit before you commit, that's fine also. :)
@pikammd Hello! :D Thank you for the order, sorry for the delayed response.

I haven't tried editing the forest like that, hmm, so I'm going to poke it tonight and see if I can get it to look nice! The total for everything else would be 40 levels- if I can do the beach edit, that'd be an extra 20 levels.

If that's alright with you, feel free to send to me or to an acceptor! And if you'd like me to confirm that I can do the edit before you commit, that's fine also. :)
FR+3
@MangoPirate

Hello! Thank you for your order! :D The idea of the fog being like dunes is so fun, and I can easily pull that stray tree out, haha.

Since it's a fairly simple edit, it'll be the 10lvl price, bringing the whole order to 40 levels! If you're okay with that price, feel free to send to me or a receiver, thank you. :)
@MangoPirate

Hello! Thank you for your order! :D The idea of the fog being like dunes is so fun, and I can easily pull that stray tree out, haha.

Since it's a fairly simple edit, it'll be the 10lvl price, bringing the whole order to 40 levels! If you're okay with that price, feel free to send to me or a receiver, thank you. :)
FR+3
@CosmiicChaos Hello again! Sending for my order for mossyaki. 33 levels, order 6.
@CosmiicChaos Hello again! Sending for my order for mossyaki. 33 levels, order 6.
FR+3
@Achromaticism Sending you four dragons for my foddart order. Order 3, 33 levels.
@Achromaticism Sending you four dragons for my foddart order. Order 3, 33 levels.
FR+3
@CosmiicChaos
Sending 160 levels for Mythicalviper! (20x level 8s)
@CosmiicChaos
Sending 160 levels for Mythicalviper! (20x level 8s)
Check out my Splatoon Dragon! (Image heavy)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53