Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
eeeee this is really happening. wow!!
eeeee this is really happening. wow!!
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
The week before March Break is always the busiest.

At least it'll be over soon, then I can work on other things.
The week before March Break is always the busiest.

At least it'll be over soon, then I can work on other things.
rsz-2img-1151.png
despite all my rage im a fishe
despite all my rage im a fishe
ZcrsSbC.png
Dyed my hair and shaved the sides ... aaand accidentialy shaved away a part of the longer strands.
Guess I'll finally see a hairdresser soon and get some layers to hide my mistakes
Dyed my hair and shaved the sides ... aaand accidentialy shaved away a part of the longer strands.
Guess I'll finally see a hairdresser soon and get some layers to hide my mistakes
2aoyUTU.png
I can't wait for spring break
Just 6 more days!
I can't wait for spring break
Just 6 more days!
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/1uED7LpbtiQAAAAd/animals-with-captions-mind-control.gif
animals-with-captions-mind-control.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
it went well!! Though I'm still nervous aaaa
it went well!! Though I'm still nervous aaaa
[quote name="Khraylen" date="2024-03-20 07:55:36" ] *gently slams fist on pillow* I WISH I could wrap my head around something as BASIC as a dialogue mod! eughghgh!!! [incoherent screaming] I miss my slightly possessive Seb :( [/quote] Y'all I think my brain is expanding and I'm finally starting to understand it. This could be a new chapter in The Life Of A Shameless Sebastian Simp. Or it could go up in flames. 50/50.
Khraylen wrote on 2024-03-20 07:55:36:
*gently slams fist on pillow* I WISH I could wrap my head around something as BASIC as a dialogue mod! eughghgh!!! [incoherent screaming]

I miss my slightly possessive Seb :(
Y'all I think my brain is expanding and I'm finally starting to understand it. This could be a new chapter in The Life Of A Shameless Sebastian Simp. Or it could go up in flames. 50/50.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
FISH GAME FISH GAME
FISH GAME FISH GAME
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
You're not yourself when there's an icky spider in your bathroom
You're not yourself when there's an icky spider in your bathroom
FR +9 | they/them