Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | really, guys? you have to be like this?
1 2 3
I feel the pain lol

When I was trying for this guy I had a pair where their prim and tert has ranges of two or three while the sec was around 7? Under ten but more then the other two.

Yet somehow it took 19 hatchlings for me to get the right colors. Pacific is literally the last one.

And I don’t even think I got all the other possible colors, it was just sanguine so many times!
I feel the pain lol

When I was trying for this guy I had a pair where their prim and tert has ranges of two or three while the sec was around 7? Under ten but more then the other two.

Yet somehow it took 19 hatchlings for me to get the right colors. Pacific is literally the last one.

And I don’t even think I got all the other possible colors, it was just sanguine so many times!
Q7oWmMw.png dvMS65X.pnguAFkb59.pngjaogUTu.pngTkQY47D.pngWVbICeQ.pngiwOM9O6.pngGoVqS9e.png7elPyMO.pngi8eD0Ym.png
"Cool, this pair has a very small range, I'm sure they'll give me what I want very quickly." No they won't.

"Wow, this pair was expensive, but with their huge range I'm sure they'll pay for themselves in fodder sales before I get the hatchling I'm looking for." No they won't.
"Cool, this pair has a very small range, I'm sure they'll give me what I want very quickly." No they won't.

"Wow, this pair was expensive, but with their huge range I'm sure they'll pay for themselves in fodder sales before I get the hatchling I'm looking for." No they won't.
they/them
I had a pair with a 50% chance of giving me the right tert color, but instead they hatched a primal with the wrong tert! made an -_- face when I saw the hatchling details.
I had a pair with a 50% chance of giving me the right tert color, but instead they hatched a primal with the wrong tert! made an -_- face when I saw the hatchling details.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Odette and Ophiuchus are just mocking me at this point. first nest was a wegg, and wegg baby was literally perfect except for the fact she had the wrong tert colour. . . it's been over a year, guys. p l e a s e
Odette and Ophiuchus are just mocking me at this point. first nest was a wegg, and wegg baby was literally perfect except for the fact she had the wrong tert colour. . . it's been over a year, guys. p l e a s e
Stuffed Mith > Avatar
> Wishlist
> Progens: Maya & Sunflight
> she/her
> Canadian
> PST
I totally get it too.

I am currently trying to breed for a fandragon. I need Phthalo/White/Cerulean.
50/50 for prim and tert, 1 in 3 for sec and I want a female. (I am going to use a silouette scroll on the dragon to have the male pose for the male character)

Been breeding them since late Oct or early Nov. I have yet to get my right hatchling. And I seem to mostly get 2 eggs at a time. :( I really want this dragon so bad at this point, I got everything ready for him too. Hopefully I will get him soon
I totally get it too.

I am currently trying to breed for a fandragon. I need Phthalo/White/Cerulean.
50/50 for prim and tert, 1 in 3 for sec and I want a female. (I am going to use a silouette scroll on the dragon to have the male pose for the male character)

Been breeding them since late Oct or early Nov. I have yet to get my right hatchling. And I seem to mostly get 2 eggs at a time. :( I really want this dragon so bad at this point, I got everything ready for him too. Hopefully I will get him soon
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
..... don't get me started. You see my icon derg? She's Ice/Silver/Orca. I was... trying so hard to get Ice/Silver XYX, and after 39 other hatchies. I still didn't even get the one I wanted. Her parents were an Ice/Silver/Orca Obby. And an Orca/Silver/Ice SD. After a while I just had to give up.

And then there's Kaeden.
I've been through 3 different pairs. All slowly getting closer. 56 hatchies in total. The other day, the current pair, a Cornflower/Cyan XYY WC, and a Splash/Cyan XYY Coatl, gave me all WCs, great! Yeah! Amazing! All of them are the same color! Did I get him?
No.
No I did not.
They're all Cornflower Cyan. I wish. to scream. and then cry. So I bought another dad, that I now have to wait another month to breed him and the coatl but the colors are EXACT NOW.
..... don't get me started. You see my icon derg? She's Ice/Silver/Orca. I was... trying so hard to get Ice/Silver XYX, and after 39 other hatchies. I still didn't even get the one I wanted. Her parents were an Ice/Silver/Orca Obby. And an Orca/Silver/Ice SD. After a while I just had to give up.

And then there's Kaeden.
I've been through 3 different pairs. All slowly getting closer. 56 hatchies in total. The other day, the current pair, a Cornflower/Cyan XYY WC, and a Splash/Cyan XYY Coatl, gave me all WCs, great! Yeah! Amazing! All of them are the same color! Did I get him?
No.
No I did not.
They're all Cornflower Cyan. I wish. to scream. and then cry. So I bought another dad, that I now have to wait another month to breed him and the coatl but the colors are EXACT NOW.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Oughh I feel that,, one of my project breeding pairs (denim to phthalo, there's only one colour between them) has a male denim sec dragon as the goal. So far I've gotten... 4 phthalos, 1 abyss, and 1 denim... and that one denim was a female so I can't use her :I

The best part is that the parents have a 25 and 30 day cooldown, so it's gonna be a while til I can go for my third attempt. Hope your project treats you better than my one has been soon!
Oughh I feel that,, one of my project breeding pairs (denim to phthalo, there's only one colour between them) has a male denim sec dragon as the goal. So far I've gotten... 4 phthalos, 1 abyss, and 1 denim... and that one denim was a female so I can't use her :I

The best part is that the parents have a 25 and 30 day cooldown, so it's gonna be a while til I can go for my third attempt. Hope your project treats you better than my one has been soon!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
@River64

Interesting! I can't math much myself, so I'm reading your post like a kindergartner who found a book that fell off the grownup shelf. Insert cute kid babbling noises if you'd like.

tbh "a little above fifty percent" was what I was expecting, I was more specifically mad that I got every color but the one that I was looking for. It's like RNG is deliberately mocking me. the curse of the Interminable Stormlight Archive Fandragon Project continues
@River64

Interesting! I can't math much myself, so I'm reading your post like a kindergartner who found a book that fell off the grownup shelf. Insert cute kid babbling noises if you'd like.

tbh "a little above fifty percent" was what I was expecting, I was more specifically mad that I got every color but the one that I was looking for. It's like RNG is deliberately mocking me. the curse of the Interminable Stormlight Archive Fandragon Project continues
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
It's even worse when you get the perfect colors and genes, but...the wrong gender </3

(it's a fandragon so I can't really genderbend him hahaha)
It's even worse when you get the perfect colors and genes, but...the wrong gender </3

(it's a fandragon so I can't really genderbend him hahaha)
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
1 2 3