Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | really, guys? you have to be like this?
1 2 3
One nest. A range of sanddollar to buttercup. Three eggs. A one in four chance of getting ivory in any given kid.

*presses hatch button*

Looks from the preview like all of them are different colors, I'm liking my odds here, let me take a closer look!

"Hi! My primary is buttercup!"

"Hi! My primary is flaxen!"

"Hi! My primary is sanddollar!"

FOR SHADE'S SAKE, MAN
One nest. A range of sanddollar to buttercup. Three eggs. A one in four chance of getting ivory in any given kid.

*presses hatch button*

Looks from the preview like all of them are different colors, I'm liking my odds here, let me take a closer look!

"Hi! My primary is buttercup!"

"Hi! My primary is flaxen!"

"Hi! My primary is sanddollar!"

FOR SHADE'S SAKE, MAN
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
One of my pairs has a 50/50 on the tertiary colour- Peridot or Honeydew. I was after Honeydew.

11 hatchlings.
One of my pairs has a 50/50 on the tertiary colour- Peridot or Honeydew. I was after Honeydew.

11 hatchlings.
Shoutout to the time I had a project pair that made babies for a second round of breeding, where 3/4 of the possible results were valid to continue on (1 being the ideal and 2 being 1 off)

and so naturally half the offspring were the unusable result and only one was the ideal one
Shoutout to the time I had a project pair that made babies for a second round of breeding, where 3/4 of the possible results were valid to continue on (1 being the ideal and 2 being 1 off)

and so naturally half the offspring were the unusable result and only one was the ideal one
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
I have a hatchery pair that has a tight range similar to yours and this past cycle this breed tossed FOUR babies at me with the slightly wrong colors lmao

I feel your pain
I have a hatchery pair that has a tight range similar to yours and this past cycle this breed tossed FOUR babies at me with the slightly wrong colors lmao

I feel your pain
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
my pair has a tert range of 4 (goldenrod-lemon), with lemon being the goal

terts so far: goldenrod x3, amber x2, honey x2
my pair has a tert range of 4 (goldenrod-lemon), with lemon being the goal

terts so far: goldenrod x3, amber x2, honey x2
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I've been having so much trouble getting a Gold/Black/Black male from a Gold/Obs/Obs and Buttercup/Coal/Black pair... that's 1/2 primary, 1/4 secondary, 1/2 tertiary, 1/2 gender. 34 hatchlings so far. not a single hit. how in the fudge.
I've been having so much trouble getting a Gold/Black/Black male from a Gold/Obs/Obs and Buttercup/Coal/Black pair... that's 1/2 primary, 1/4 secondary, 1/2 tertiary, 1/2 gender. 34 hatchlings so far. not a single hit. how in the fudge.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I had a pair that I wanted to have a pair of twins from based on OCs, from the same nest. Colours didn't matter since they were both brown range.

One female, one male from the nest. That's all I wanted.

What I got? Months of nests that only consisted of one gender.

I gave up and kept siblings from different nests because I didn't want to deal with it anymore.
I had a pair that I wanted to have a pair of twins from based on OCs, from the same nest. Colours didn't matter since they were both brown range.

One female, one male from the nest. That's all I wanted.

What I got? Months of nests that only consisted of one gender.

I gave up and kept siblings from different nests because I didn't want to deal with it anymore.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
OUGG that hurts..
currently doing a breeding project for a male xxx brick for a breeding pair and my current pair has a .64% chance of getting what i want :'-) better than nothing i guess
OUGG that hurts..
currently doing a breeding project for a male xxx brick for a breeding pair and my current pair has a .64% chance of getting what i want :'-) better than nothing i guess
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
This feels like my Coatl who no matter who I pair him with tends to just clone himself or if its not a clone its super close to being a clone

This month I went for like, the widest colour range I could on the secondary gene.

Got 1 egg.

Basically a clone of him.

Why.
This feels like my Coatl who no matter who I pair him with tends to just clone himself or if its not a clone its super close to being a clone

This month I went for like, the widest colour range I could on the secondary gene.

Got 1 egg.

Basically a clone of him.

Why.
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
Once got identical (incorrect) triplets. The RNG was not in my favor.
Once got identical (incorrect) triplets. The RNG was not in my favor.
1 2 3