Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] [USD] sorbetkitty art coms!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
My baby!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] so happy to finally get a slot, tysm for drawing him ! <:3
My baby!!!! so happy to finally get a slot, tysm for drawing him ! <:3
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
AAAA These all look fantastic! Thank you!
AAAA These all look fantastic! Thank you!
Thank you so much for drawing my babies again!!
They all look divine!!
Thank you so much for drawing my babies again!!
They all look divine!!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
im really happy to hear you all like them!! <3

@Ghoulcats WAAH you flatter me every time!! honestly, i wouldn't be opposed to doing animated icons! im not sure how I'd price them but I def wanna look into it :]
im really happy to hear you all like them!! <3

@Ghoulcats WAAH you flatter me every time!! honestly, i wouldn't be opposed to doing animated icons! im not sure how I'd price them but I def wanna look into it :]
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
@sorbetkitty

ooo if u do open them i'd love to be pinged!! just off the top of my head i can tell u id def be willing to drop 5kg on one :3
@sorbetkitty

ooo if u do open them i'd love to be pinged!! just off the top of my head i can tell u id def be willing to drop 5kg on one :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats I'm not sure when ill open fr currency coms again, for now on im doing USD coms only. but your interest means a lot! <3
if i do end up accepting fr currency coms in the future I'll def consider that payment :)
@Ghoulcats I'm not sure when ill open fr currency coms again, for now on im doing USD coms only. but your interest means a lot! <3
if i do end up accepting fr currency coms in the future I'll def consider that payment :)
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
bump
bump
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
bump
bump
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png