Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] [USD] sorbetkitty art coms!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
i'd love to be pinged if a slot opens ^,^!
i'd love to be pinged if a slot opens ^,^!
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@RainbowVeins
@Octobrush
@fukanzen

everyone has been added to the waitlist! ill ping everyone on the waitlist when at least one slot is open :]
@RainbowVeins
@Octobrush
@fukanzen

everyone has been added to the waitlist! ill ping everyone on the waitlist when at least one slot is open :]
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
could i be added to the waitlist please? : )
could i be added to the waitlist please? : )
@Hocotate one of yours is finished! i hope you like it! [img]https://uc19b376f66a79fa61b5b9f2b557.previews.dropboxusercontent.com/p/thumb/ACCVRZuPGwb5fRHoV2SLsvFtHhoNcA4KNf7O5ZOkl5UokZDA-xk5tx13PAeAFpT8B1MiZsLomD2hV4tTYSdqSPc4k4xcI3Ty6PI6yRvL6r1CoBhs7Bgq4hJMx8eSVJ412IZFKlqBoUf5BDUKVatv9egI6u-VCqSvNyFQdiP4c6UdR_gfNirec_eZmXRvRb4kz32t6Q5IUqPRg_emIusSmF3laeyc_bfeys1_d2NbGiUPncgmyuuHtRXn-e8uTL0G2zor3SPaeXI_wxTocot3BtmboLajNRhnuId_UuIxtoOfIxM5EyxojEp_Sgb4-iPp7gfRNZSZG2gfJVhJ02tDCQhln3yh6rdRyYnZi1rp-5dT4_eephV0K_E9xuZHy21c05E/p.png[/img] @Morrow added you to the waitlist! @Bashett @Mercenary @RainbowVeins @Octobrush @fukanzen [b]ONE SLOT IS OPEN[/b]! first come first serve, please ping me to claim the third slot!
@Hocotate
one of yours is finished! i hope you like it!
p.png

@Morrow added you to the waitlist!
@Bashett
@Mercenary
@RainbowVeins
@Octobrush
@fukanzen
ONE SLOT IS OPEN! first come first serve, please ping me to claim the third slot!
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
AHH this is so cool, i really love the expression!! T_T[emoji=heart size=1] thank you so much for your lovely work, take your time with finishing the other one!!
AHH this is so cool, i really love the expression!! T_T thank you so much for your lovely work, take your time with finishing the other one!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Claaaim. I will post my order in a bit
Claaaim. I will post my order in a bit
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
hi!! are slots still open? id love to claim one if so! :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
(not an order, i forgot to ask before. . DX
are you ok with anthro characters? (they kinda similar but i thought of asking just in case ^^;
are you ok with anthro characters? (they kinda similar but i thought of asking just in case ^^;
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[quote name="Ghoulcats" date="2023-09-25 18:51:18" ] hi!! are slots still open? id love to claim one if so! :3 [/quote] @Ghoulcats the third slot has just been claimed by someone already on the waitlist, but i can add you to the list and once there is a slot open i can ping you!
Ghoulcats wrote on 2023-09-25 18:51:18:
@Ghoulcats the third slot has just been claimed by someone already on the waitlist, but i can add you to the list and once there is a slot open i can ping you!
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
[quote name="fukanzen" date="2023-09-25 18:59:02" ] (not an order, i forgot to ask before. . DX are you ok with anthro characters? (they kinda similar but i thought of asking just in case ^^; [/quote] @Fukanzen yes! I will do anthros, animals, any kind of creature, just not regular humans for these commissions. however i'd be willing to do humanoids with more animalistic traits, like harpies :]
fukanzen wrote on 2023-09-25 18:59:02:
@Fukanzen yes! I will do anthros, animals, any kind of creature, just not regular humans for these commissions. however i'd be willing to do humanoids with more animalistic traits, like harpies :]
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13