Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] [USD] sorbetkitty art coms!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Bamboli thanks so much! yes i do have a slot open if you'd like me to draw him!
@Bamboli thanks so much! yes i do have a slot open if you'd like me to draw him!
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
I'll take it then :D How many gems should I send for it?
I'll take it then :D How many gems should I send for it?
@Bamboli 530 gems you can send thru CR or PM
@Bamboli 530 gems you can send thru CR or PM
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
@sorbetkitty

i want a portrait!
username: Ghoulcats
link to character ref or direct image: Alex
expression you want: Mischievous >:3c OR anything that would suit a horror theme if u wanna make it as spooky as possible!!
@sorbetkitty

i want a portrait!
username: Ghoulcats
link to character ref or direct image: Alex
expression you want: Mischievous >:3c OR anything that would suit a horror theme if u wanna make it as spooky as possible!!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats hello again!! you got the last available slot, also they’re so cool! that’ll be 550 gems
@Ghoulcats hello again!! you got the last available slot, also they’re so cool! that’ll be 550 gems
fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
@sorbetkitty

LETS GOOOO

also im glad u like them!! <3 ill send a cr w the gems :3
@sorbetkitty

LETS GOOOO

also im glad u like them!! <3 ill send a cr w the gems :3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6ibSmOR.png[/img] @Bashett @SpiritCritter838 @XXVeil @fukanzen @Bamboli @Ghoulcats they’re all done! i hope you all like it! <3 i’ve made an imgur folder with all the individual files [url=https://imgur.com/a/ANTfpIl]here[/url] ! and that’s it for FR currency commissions! [pinglist=22661] @pinglist-22661 i’m opening back up, taking three slots this time. USD paypal payment only, check the first post for details :] thanks so much for your interest!
6ibSmOR.png

@Bashett @SpiritCritter838 @XXVeil @fukanzen @Bamboli @Ghoulcats they’re all done! i hope you all like it! <3
i’ve made an imgur folder with all the individual files here !

and that’s it for FR currency commissions!

@sorbetkitty art commissions

i’m opening back up, taking three slots this time. USD paypal payment only, check the first post for details :] thanks so much for your interest!

fkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png
pSAdiwg.png BQv1Ag9.png
aah veritas's little grumpy expression is perfect x) these all came out amazing, thank you so much for your lovely work!![emoji=heart size=1]
aah veritas's little grumpy expression is perfect x) these all came out amazing, thank you so much for your lovely work!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@sorbetkitty OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG SHES BEAUTIFUL SHES PERFECT SHES SLAY SHE IS. THAT. GIRL. U CAPTURED HER ENERGY SO PERFECTLY im sorry i literally scream every time i got a comm from u slkhdg BUT HOW CAN I NOT !! UR STYLE IS SOOOOO YUMMY I AM BLESSED ONCE AGAIN W UR IMMENSE SWAG this has totally made my evening thank u!! <33 (btw on the off chance you do/will do animated icons in the future,,, u could catch me dropping stacks on that [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1])
@sorbetkitty

OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG SHES BEAUTIFUL SHES PERFECT SHES SLAY SHE IS. THAT. GIRL.

U CAPTURED HER ENERGY SO PERFECTLY im sorry i literally scream every time i got a comm from u slkhdg BUT HOW CAN I NOT !! UR STYLE IS SOOOOO YUMMY I AM BLESSED ONCE AGAIN W UR IMMENSE SWAG

this has totally made my evening thank u!! <33

(btw on the off chance you do/will do animated icons in the future,,, u could catch me dropping stacks on that )
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! She looks magnificent!! Thank you so very much <3 My girl so looks wonderful! [emoji=heart size=1]
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! She looks magnificent!! Thank you so very much <3 My girl so looks wonderful!
tumblr_ns64q3eNW71tm17oeo6_75sq.png *Holly
*She/Her, They/Them
*FRT+0
mQLcOcR.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13