Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
[emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: Ravka [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: Gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: Chibi [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: https://toyhou.se/23212269.rigel-rin?key=RcUhNloYDlPWSHv [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: She’s a jaded, aloof, and cynical character. She always seems to be able to see right through you, and she’s quite cunning. She’s a bit snarky as well and she enjoys to get a rise out of people. Maybe she’s standing, leaning more on one side and one hand is producing a flame? Feel free to deviate from this! [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: Use the first image as a reference please! Her inner ears are not red. The outside of her ears are a red at the top that fades to a black, and the inside of the ear is grey. Her glasses have a chain on them, and the button on her button down are star shaped. The cloak like thing around her shoulders is a jacket. She has long red nails. She also has two loop earrings at the base of both of her ears, and the rest should be easy to see (in total she has 7 loop earrings and 3 star shaped earrings). Her pupils are star shaped and red as well.
username: Ravka
payment method: Gems
order type: Chibi

character(s): https://toyhou.se/23212269.rigel-rin?key=RcUhNloYDlPWSHv

pose/expression: She’s a jaded, aloof, and cynical character. She always seems to be able to see right through you, and she’s quite cunning. She’s a bit snarky as well and she enjoys to get a rise out of people. Maybe she’s standing, leaning more on one side and one hand is producing a flame? Feel free to deviate from this!

note: Use the first image as a reference please! Her inner ears are not red. The outside of her ears are a red at the top that fades to a black, and the inside of the ear is grey. Her glasses have a chain on them, and the button on her button down are star shaped. The cloak like thing around her shoulders is a jacket. She has long red nails. She also has two loop earrings at the base of both of her ears, and the rest should be easy to see (in total she has 7 loop earrings and 3 star shaped earrings). Her pupils are star shaped and red as well.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png

@xxveil

ooh! i could definitely do two
i really like choir’s patterns so i definitely want to draw him at the very least
the dammed and the devilish would be my second pick! i can picture the post i want to try putting them in
how long would you want the canvases to be?

@siscomknight

THANK YOU I LOVE THAT PEOPLE ENJJOY BLOBAE TOO ASKLJDA SLDK.JASKD he’s my silly little guy!!

if possible, would you like me to exaggerate kiyonari’s head bow?

would you want roa’s sleeves to be down or rolled up? if they’re down, how much of his hands do they cover?

@alkylic

sneaky like a cat crouching and moving forwards?
i’ll do my best to compress all of those details into my style, is there anything i should focus on in particular? shades, candles, etc

EDIT omg i missed @Ravka, sorry about that!

ah, okay thanks for the clarification on her design!
the background can be transparent, a flat colour or something with a little bit of colour here and there, would you like to choose or leave it to my discretion?

@xxveil

ooh! i could definitely do two
i really like choir’s patterns so i definitely want to draw him at the very least
the dammed and the devilish would be my second pick! i can picture the post i want to try putting them in
how long would you want the canvases to be?

@siscomknight

THANK YOU I LOVE THAT PEOPLE ENJJOY BLOBAE TOO ASKLJDA SLDK.JASKD he’s my silly little guy!!

if possible, would you like me to exaggerate kiyonari’s head bow?

would you want roa’s sleeves to be down or rolled up? if they’re down, how much of his hands do they cover?

@alkylic

sneaky like a cat crouching and moving forwards?
i’ll do my best to compress all of those details into my style, is there anything i should focus on in particular? shades, candles, etc

EDIT omg i missed @Ravka, sorry about that!

ah, okay thanks for the clarification on her design!
the background can be transparent, a flat colour or something with a little bit of colour here and there, would you like to choose or leave it to my discretion?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
you should focus on the shades (and include the little lantern on his tail if possible)! dont worry abt including the flowerfalls and candles if you cant fit them. they're mostly there to fill the empty fr sprites ^_^

that pose sounds good!
you should focus on the shades (and include the little lantern on his tail if possible)! dont worry abt including the flowerfalls and candles if you cant fit them. they're mostly there to fill the empty fr sprites ^_^

that pose sounds good!
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__
that sounds great!! something around my signature image's size would be lovely but definitely feel free to make it smaller as posing/convenience might call for :'3 just let me know how much it might end up being and i can send a CR (or two if you'd prefer the payments to be separated)!
that sounds great!! something around my signature image's size would be lovely but definitely feel free to make it smaller as posing/convenience might call for :'3 just let me know how much it might end up being and i can send a CR (or two if you'd prefer the payments to be separated)!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
exaggerating kiyonari's bow would be so cute, so i'd like that..! for roa, rolled down sleeves is good! they shouldn't cover his hands much at all.
exaggerating kiyonari's bow would be so cute, so i'd like that..! for roa, rolled down sleeves is good! they shouldn't cover his hands much at all.
signature2.png
It’s okay, no worries! Feel free to make the background whatever you think works best, I don’t have anything particular in mind.
It’s okay, no worries! Feel free to make the background whatever you think works best, I don’t have anything particular in mind.
@alkylic

ah, that’s totally understandable!
please send payment over cr with a link to your order

@XXVeil

sure, i’d say an extra 100g for both of them should be enough?
i’d prefer them to be sent as one cr since both forms are in the same post and it’s easier for me to see that way, thanks for asking :3

@SisComKnight

okay! i’ll keep these in mind while drawing them
please send a cr with payment and a link to your order

@Ravka

of course! i’ll see what ends up looking best
@alkylic

ah, that’s totally understandable!
please send payment over cr with a link to your order

@XXVeil

sure, i’d say an extra 100g for both of them should be enough?
i’d prefer them to be sent as one cr since both forms are in the same post and it’s easier for me to see that way, thanks for asking :3

@SisComKnight

okay! i’ll keep these in mind while drawing them

@Ravka

of course! i’ll see what ends up looking best
@Ravka thanks for ordering! [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/512705e8e09435d4c01b9779862e6188/618837cb1a8fb6c1-b7/s640x960/f3eb7db2e451d5b8f2720485afbf5c27ae1700b6.png[/img][/center] i couldn't find a background colour/gradient that i liked enough so i simply removed it in the end ASLKJDASLK i have a massive soft spot for androgynous characters, so getting to work on a chibi of her was a treat
@Ravka

thanks for ordering!
f3eb7db2e451d5b8f2720485afbf5c27ae1700b6.png

i couldn't find a background colour/gradient that i liked enough so i simply removed it in the end ASLKJDASLK
i have a massive soft spot for androgynous characters, so getting to work on a chibi of her was a treat
She looks amazing! I adore how she turned out, thank you so much! Could I possibly ask for an edit though? Could you possibly make it so her pupils are star shaped (like reference shows, it’s the circle that’s green with the red star in the middle. That’s her eye color), please?
She looks amazing! I adore how she turned out, thank you so much! Could I possibly ask for an edit though? Could you possibly make it so her pupils are star shaped (like reference shows, it’s the circle that’s green with the red star in the middle. That’s her eye color), please?
@Ravka oh! i'm not actually sure how i managed to miss that detail when it's right there on her reference sheet, sorry about that [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a304d44989d8459e1101e53af0b9582b/618837cb1a8fb6c1-8d/s640x960/35a3fa0063785dacf2611f9121c825ad875d8a7b.png[/img][/center] how's this?
@Ravka

oh!
i'm not actually sure how i managed to miss that detail when it's right there on her reference sheet, sorry about that
35a3fa0063785dacf2611f9121c825ad875d8a7b.png

how's this?
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178