Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hazel's Hatchlings - Naomi G4s
1 2 3
@Furiku Hahaha, I just saw that! No worries, I'm glad he's going to a good home - with family no less! :3
@Furiku Hahaha, I just saw that! No worries, I'm glad he's going to a good home - with family no less! :3

My Lore/Lineage dragon pairs!
Turned Luck Line || The Veilborn || Rainbow Undertides
. . . . . . . . . .w8o0xW1.png. . . . .
. . . . .
@ThrenHasHat

Hehe, he will be much loved. I have a vague lore idea, going along with the nature spirit vibe, I've just got to flesh it out.
@ThrenHasHat

Hehe, he will be much loved. I have a vague lore idea, going along with the nature spirit vibe, I've just got to flesh it out.
fiFase7.png
@counterklock Ohhh man, that does sound like lore that would fit pretty perfectly for one of these kids, yeah! Hazel would understand that yearning... I haven't encountered this sort of lore-a-part-of-exchange situation before, but I do like the thought of discounting kids for people who are going to give them cool lore! I do plan to have more nests with Broceliande too, so if you're interested, whether with this nest or a future nest, I'm up for seeing if we can work something out whenever I have a kid that isn't snapped up right away!
@counterklock Ohhh man, that does sound like lore that would fit pretty perfectly for one of these kids, yeah! Hazel would understand that yearning... I haven't encountered this sort of lore-a-part-of-exchange situation before, but I do like the thought of discounting kids for people who are going to give them cool lore! I do plan to have more nests with Broceliande too, so if you're interested, whether with this nest or a future nest, I'm up for seeing if we can work something out whenever I have a kid that isn't snapped up right away!

. . . . .
@Furiku Hehehe oh wonderful, I can't wait to see!
@Furiku Hehehe oh wonderful, I can't wait to see!

. . . . .
@ThrenHasHat

Just a question but would you willing to do holds for one of the babies?
@ThrenHasHat

Just a question but would you willing to do holds for one of the babies?
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
I don't have the funds for a Hazel kiddo atm, but I want to say that the first nest came out lovely :D!
I don't have the funds for a Hazel kiddo atm, but I want to say that the first nest came out lovely :D!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@00Riku00 I'm new to what is usual for holds, but I'm not against them! How long were you thinking?
@00Riku00 I'm new to what is usual for holds, but I'm not against them! How long were you thinking?

. . . . .
@Dytileea Oh, thank you! I'm really happy with how they came out!
@Dytileea Oh, thank you! I'm really happy with how they came out!

. . . . .
@ThrenHasHat

That’s totally ok that you’re new to all this stuff. It really depends with how long you are comfortable holding the baby. I would need a week and a couples as I get paid next week. (Once I get paid I’ll post here or pm you saying I got the gems and I’m sending a cr.)

Some people prefer to do only week holds while other are ok with longer as long as they ask you to pay a down payment/ hold fee.

It’s really what you are comfortable with doing.

Edit: I just thought of some awesome lore ideas for either of the children left as it would fit both of them.
@ThrenHasHat

That’s totally ok that you’re new to all this stuff. It really depends with how long you are comfortable holding the baby. I would need a week and a couples as I get paid next week. (Once I get paid I’ll post here or pm you saying I got the gems and I’m sending a cr.)

Some people prefer to do only week holds while other are ok with longer as long as they ask you to pay a down payment/ hold fee.

It’s really what you are comfortable with doing.

Edit: I just thought of some awesome lore ideas for either of the children left as it would fit both of them.
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@00Riku00 Thank you for the info! I feel comfortable with a two week hold, which kiddo would you like put aside?
@00Riku00 Thank you for the info! I feel comfortable with a two week hold, which kiddo would you like put aside?

. . . . .
1 2 3