Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Front Page || Forum Newsletter
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37
Items:

Fleetfoot Ampelope, Disappearing Pisces, Sweetpuff Feather, Ballroom Urchin, Dumpling Squid, Vision Orb
Items:

Fleetfoot Ampelope, Disappearing Pisces, Sweetpuff Feather, Ballroom Urchin, Dumpling Squid, Vision Orb
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
NlmYDAS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
GAHHHHH that Tidelord search was hysterical, I genuinely thought I was crazy. Until I spotted him, that is. That's so good
GAHHHHH that Tidelord search was hysterical, I genuinely thought I was crazy. Until I spotted him, that is. That's so good
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-03-19 16:29:54" ] GAHHHHH that Tidelord search was hysterical, I genuinely thought I was crazy. Until I spotted him, that is. That's so good [/quote] i thought he wasn't even there because of the "missing tidelord" joke in the lore turns out i'm just blind ^^
Natron wrote on 2024-03-19 16:29:54:

i thought he wasn't even there because of the "missing tidelord" joke in the lore

turns out i'm just blind ^^
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
NlmYDAS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
[quote name="UnknownGhost" date="2024-03-19 16:33:16" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2024-03-19 16:29:54" ] GAHHHHH that Tidelord search was hysterical, I genuinely thought I was crazy. Until I spotted him, that is. That's so good [/quote] i thought he wasn't even there because of the "missing tidelord" joke in the lore turns out i'm just blind ^^ [/quote] That's what I thought at first too! Turns out he's just on a little submarine trip
UnknownGhost wrote on 2024-03-19 16:33:16:
Natron wrote on 2024-03-19 16:29:54:

i thought he wasn't even there because of the "missing tidelord" joke in the lore

turns out i'm just blind ^^
That's what I thought at first too! Turns out he's just on a little submarine trip
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
[quote name="thealmightyZIM" date="2024-03-19 16:01:42" ] [quote name="AllHailWebby" date="2024-03-19 15:58:24" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VW0tTw0.jpeg[/img] Tidelord spotted! [/quote] oh, wow, good work. i was beginning to think he wasn't there at all! [/quote] We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine~
thealmightyZIM wrote on 2024-03-19 16:01:42:
AllHailWebby wrote on 2024-03-19 15:58:24:
VW0tTw0.jpeg
Tidelord spotted!
oh, wow, good work. i was beginning to think he wasn't there at all!
We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine~
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
"A helper for those rare people who choose to grind in Kelp Beds!" Wait grinding in the kelp beds isn't as common as I thought? With how cheap some of the familiars are, I thought it was like basically the most popular grinding venue alongside mire [emoji=obelisk confused size=1]
"A helper for those rare people who choose to grind in Kelp Beds!"

Wait grinding in the kelp beds isn't as common as I thought? With how cheap some of the familiars are, I thought it was like basically the most popular grinding venue alongside mire
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
[quote name="AllHailWebby" date="2024-03-19 15:58:24" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VW0tTw0.jpeg[/img] Tidelord spotted! [/quote] Oh my gosh I spent FOREVER looking for him without any luck. Little sneaky guy!
AllHailWebby wrote on 2024-03-19 15:58:24:
VW0tTw0.jpeg
Tidelord spotted!
Oh my gosh I spent FOREVER looking for him without any luck. Little sneaky guy!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
gaaah i did most of the word search but got stuck on 12 and 15!! >.< maybe next time hgkfjhkfjk [rule] [quote=Lore Prompts]Do you have an eternally youthful dragon that is surprisingly mature?[/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84490196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/844902/84490196_350.png[/img][/url] yes!! (In my canon, she's just a kid... so the eternal youth is just for appearance and she wouldnt canonically be eternally youthful forever but thats besides the point gjhjgh) My darling, Roots. She's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70797685]Sacred Stone's[/url] daughter. He raised her really well! He stresses the importance of being kind to Nature and other creatures. He still doesn't let her handle his most fragile reptiles, but she can roughhouse with his Igueel Matriarch all she wants. When she's with the nursery mothers, the other kids get so stoked to see her. She teaches them about what she learns from her dad and shows them cool games to play that the gaurds taught her too. She'll probably be a wonderful nursery mother when she grows up... (if me and Stone let her haha) [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
gaaah i did most of the word search but got stuck on 12 and 15!! >.< maybe next time hgkfjhkfjk

Lore Prompts wrote:
Do you have an eternally youthful dragon that is surprisingly mature?
84490196_350.png
yes!! (In my canon, she's just a kid... so the eternal youth is just for appearance and she wouldnt canonically be eternally youthful forever but thats besides the point gjhjgh) My darling, Roots. She's Sacred Stone's daughter. He raised her really well! He stresses the importance of being kind to Nature and other creatures. He still doesn't let her handle his most fragile reptiles, but she can roughhouse with his Igueel Matriarch all she wants. When she's with the nursery mothers, the other kids get so stoked to see her. She teaches them about what she learns from her dad and shows them cool games to play that the gaurds taught her too. She'll probably be a wonderful nursery mother when she grows up... (if me and Stone let her haha)
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
• Do you have an eternally youthful dragon that is surprisingly mature?

Xyla's my only permababy, and I do feel like they'd fit this pretty well. While I haven't figured out exactly where they fit into my lore, being around mostly adults all the time would definitely require some maturity to handle the situations. I feel like they'd be quiet and precocious, with lots of thought put into their decisions and lifestyle, to the point where other dragons are slightly judging about it.

• What kind of dragon would you like to hang out with? And would your “self species” get along with them?

I feel like I'd get along well with Alaunus since I enjoy quieter, introspective people irl and the conversations we can have. I would definitely feel so much pity towards them, which I could potentially see causing issues because they definitely aren't the type to want sympathy or attention.

• Which of your dragons is the most philosophical? How so?

Liyairca is definitely my most philosophical dragon, being a minor goddess of knowledge. She loves spending her days seeking out new information and jumping down any rabbit hole of stories that she can.

• Which one of your dragons is the lightest sleeper? As in they'll wake up if there's even a slight breeze? Which dragon can sleep through anything?

This poor boy is probably the lightest sleeper after being taken over by Ineas. I would think he's probably very restless, confused/that haziness of possession, and tense absolutely all of the time. Vaidia is my deepest sleeper, nothing is going to budge this gorgeous child from their beauty sleep and no one would dare mess with them sleeping in the first place.
• Do you have an eternally youthful dragon that is surprisingly mature?

Xyla's my only permababy, and I do feel like they'd fit this pretty well. While I haven't figured out exactly where they fit into my lore, being around mostly adults all the time would definitely require some maturity to handle the situations. I feel like they'd be quiet and precocious, with lots of thought put into their decisions and lifestyle, to the point where other dragons are slightly judging about it.

• What kind of dragon would you like to hang out with? And would your “self species” get along with them?

I feel like I'd get along well with Alaunus since I enjoy quieter, introspective people irl and the conversations we can have. I would definitely feel so much pity towards them, which I could potentially see causing issues because they definitely aren't the type to want sympathy or attention.

• Which of your dragons is the most philosophical? How so?

Liyairca is definitely my most philosophical dragon, being a minor goddess of knowledge. She loves spending her days seeking out new information and jumping down any rabbit hole of stories that she can.

• Which one of your dragons is the lightest sleeper? As in they'll wake up if there's even a slight breeze? Which dragon can sleep through anything?

This poor boy is probably the lightest sleeper after being taken over by Ineas. I would think he's probably very restless, confused/that haziness of possession, and tense absolutely all of the time. Vaidia is my deepest sleeper, nothing is going to budge this gorgeous child from their beauty sleep and no one would dare mess with them sleeping in the first place.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I found Tidelord! Linking the images as proof without spoiling it for other players.

Zoomed in

Whole image
I found Tidelord! Linking the images as proof without spoiling it for other players.

Zoomed in

Whole image
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37