Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Back after 2 years?
My decision for coming back was made after having a dream about this game (I had accidentally bred two gen 1 dragons and was very distraught) and I realized I missed having something like this! A core memory of mine is witnessing Baldwin slowly change to a Bogsneak and I miss the days of grinding during festivals.
Is there anything I should check out first? I'm not sure what I plan to do just yet. I guess I was a gen 1 lair by the time of abandonment, but I don't know if I'll keep that.
My decision for coming back was made after having a dream about this game (I had accidentally bred two gen 1 dragons and was very distraught) and I realized I missed having something like this! A core memory of mine is witnessing Baldwin slowly change to a Bogsneak and I miss the days of grinding during festivals.
Is there anything I should check out first? I'm not sure what I plan to do just yet. I guess I was a gen 1 lair by the time of abandonment, but I don't know if I'll keep that.
@Rosella
Chronological update reference will give you a summary of all the announcements since you were last on.
@Rosella
Chronological update reference will give you a summary of all the announcements since you were last on.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Rosella Welcome back!

Idk when you left, but lots of things have changed. We have so many new dragon species, new coli venues, new monsters and familiars, new trading post things, the Grand Exchange is new, lots of new lore. Tidelord is still missing (if you were still around for that. Otherwise, he went missing a few years back fyi). Many many new genes, some are even holiday specific. I'm happy to answers questions you have too if the update reference is overwhelming or you're still left with questions!
@Rosella Welcome back!

Idk when you left, but lots of things have changed. We have so many new dragon species, new coli venues, new monsters and familiars, new trading post things, the Grand Exchange is new, lots of new lore. Tidelord is still missing (if you were still around for that. Otherwise, he went missing a few years back fyi). Many many new genes, some are even holiday specific. I'm happy to answers questions you have too if the update reference is overwhelming or you're still left with questions!
Na5WGHa.png
Welcome back!! Like others have said, there's been a TON of changes! Hope you have fun exploring everything again! ^^
Welcome back!! Like others have said, there's been a TON of changes! Hope you have fun exploring everything again! ^^
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio