Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite way to read player-clan Lore?
1 2
Bios and Clan page. I like how creative people get with the coding around their stories and I feel it adds some visuals that would otherwise not be possible in offsite mediums (that weren't illustrated). Although I personally use docs site to write my lore or just Word on my laptop. My eyes glaze over when I see a wall of text page after page, on a screen.
Bios and Clan page. I like how creative people get with the coding around their stories and I feel it adds some visuals that would otherwise not be possible in offsite mediums (that weren't illustrated). Although I personally use docs site to write my lore or just Word on my laptop. My eyes glaze over when I see a wall of text page after page, on a screen.
Na5WGHa.png
Definitely bios. Rarely ever in forum threads compiled for lore.
Definitely bios. Rarely ever in forum threads compiled for lore.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
dragon or clan bios, MAYBE in a thread. going offsite is too much of a hassle, I've barely seen any offsite lore though haha

also I've never seen any comics but omg I kind of want to start doing that now... I'm running out of dragons to turn into gijinkas haha
dragon or clan bios, MAYBE in a thread. going offsite is too much of a hassle, I've barely seen any offsite lore though haha

also I've never seen any comics but omg I kind of want to start doing that now... I'm running out of dragons to turn into gijinkas haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I've seen people do directories on Creative Corner with lore entries and links to dragons in different parts of their lair. IMO, makes it a lot easier to go through particular stuff without having to keep clicking through a bunch of dragons' bios.
I've seen people do directories on Creative Corner with lore entries and links to dragons in different parts of their lair. IMO, makes it a lot easier to go through particular stuff without having to keep clicking through a bunch of dragons' bios.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Dragon bios. Very rarely forum threads. Forums are great for organizing your own lore/thoughts/stories (hence why I have one for my own lore even), but there's usually *so much* content there that it is often overwhelming to read as a stranger going through someone's random lore. It has to be very captivating in order to suck me into a forum.

Also I would love to stumble across lore comics! I never have! I would definitely get sucked into that without a doubt.
Dragon bios. Very rarely forum threads. Forums are great for organizing your own lore/thoughts/stories (hence why I have one for my own lore even), but there's usually *so much* content there that it is often overwhelming to read as a stranger going through someone's random lore. It has to be very captivating in order to suck me into a forum.

Also I would love to stumble across lore comics! I never have! I would definitely get sucked into that without a doubt.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
I always like reading in their threads they make for 'em in the forums, though reading the bios are really fun too!

(guh I need to add more to mine -_-)
I always like reading in their threads they make for 'em in the forums, though reading the bios are really fun too!

(guh I need to add more to mine -_-)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Dragon bios mostly but I love a lore forum thread if I come across one. I've never seen a lore comic but now I really wish I have
Dragon bios mostly but I love a lore forum thread if I come across one. I've never seen a lore comic but now I really wish I have
Clan page and bios for sure. I used to have a forum thread for mine but then I realized it's just easier for me to keep track of it all when it's in bios.
Clan page and bios for sure. I used to have a forum thread for mine but then I realized it's just easier for me to keep track of it all when it's in bios.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Dragon bios. Most dragon bios I've seen are informative and interesting, in an easy-to-digest size. I feel like forums are much better for longform clan lore, and I typically skim over that if I read it at all. [quote name="Achaius" date="2024-03-18 11:41:08" ]also, slightly off topic, but to anyone who has a bunch of bullet points in a dragon's bio and lowkey feels bad that it's not written out in longform: pls do not feel bad. I love bullet points. I am actually more likely to read and enjoy bullet points when goldfish mode kicks in which is a lot of the time - anime protag energy - no inside voice - mismatched sock collection - ate cooper's (clearly labeled) sandwich and now they are mortal enemies [/quote] I have a ton of dragons I want to give lore to, and this encouragement is great. I've got to remember that bullet points and single-paragraph bios are OK, especially if I don't have many ideas for a dragon or they're sort of a side character rather than one who gets a lot of focus.
Dragon bios. Most dragon bios I've seen are informative and interesting, in an easy-to-digest size. I feel like forums are much better for longform clan lore, and I typically skim over that if I read it at all.
Achaius wrote on 2024-03-18 11:41:08:
also, slightly off topic, but to anyone who has a bunch of bullet points in a dragon's bio and lowkey feels bad that it's not written out in longform: pls do not feel bad. I love bullet points. I am actually more likely to read and enjoy bullet points when goldfish mode kicks in which is a lot of the time

- anime protag energy
- no inside voice
- mismatched sock collection
- ate cooper's (clearly labeled) sandwich and now they are mortal enemies
I have a ton of dragons I want to give lore to, and this encouragement is great. I've got to remember that bullet points and single-paragraph bios are OK, especially if I don't have many ideas for a dragon or they're sort of a side character rather than one who gets a lot of focus.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
1 2