Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | On a vacation BRB!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@ChristianCutie
@SpiritX
@Peculiarity
You're in slots now! Please send the requirements whenever :)
@ChristianCutie
@SpiritX
@Peculiarity
You're in slots now! Please send the requirements whenever :)
[quote name="Lyra531" date="2024-02-24 07:21:19" ] @Sokanno Is there a sit that you know you can access? I don’t know how to embed images here :( [/quote] @Lyra531 smol bump :3
Lyra531 wrote on 2024-02-24 07:21:19:
@Sokanno
Is there a sit that you know you can access? I don’t know how to embed images here :(
@Lyra531 smol bump :3
@Sokanno Just a human version of him fullbody if possible? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78706973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/787070/78706973_350.png[/img][/url] I have put down a gacha image at the bottom of his bio which should hopefully be enough to get something of him! i don't mind if some things are omitted if its too complex If it does end up being accepted how much do i need to pay? i'll take it no matter the price though.
@Sokanno

Just a human version of him fullbody if possible?

78706973_350.png

I have put down a gacha image at the bottom of his bio which should hopefully be enough to get something of him! i don't mind if some things are omitted if its too complex
If it does end up being accepted how much do i need to pay? i'll take it no matter the price though.
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@Peculiarity a human full body would be 450g/treasure equivalent! Just send the payment over to Xylen to confirm your order! :)
@Peculiarity a human full body would be 450g/treasure equivalent! Just send the payment over to Xylen to confirm your order! :)
@Sokanno Yay! I noticed that you draw familiars in addition to dragons, so I have a bit of a special request. Is there any possibility I could get a bust of Sycamore (with applicable apparel): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20122613][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/201227/20122613_350.png[/img][/url] with his familiar, Greep? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20153.png[/img] Greep can be chilling on his shoulder, or maybe even his head if you're feeling goofy! Beyond that I don't have many specifics in mind, maybe with both of them smiling at one another, or similar? Anything with Greep's gloriously vacant grin will do! I'm not entirely sure how big Greep would be compared to Sycamore either, so you can have artistic freedom on that one. Let me know if this is something you'd be willing to do/try! If not, no worries, I'd be happy to pick something different. Have a great day! ♥ I'm okay with any finished art being used as an example! :) There are about 4,280 users online at present.
@Sokanno Yay! I noticed that you draw familiars in addition to dragons, so I have a bit of a special request. Is there any possibility I could get a bust of Sycamore (with applicable apparel):

20122613_350.png

with his familiar, Greep?

20153.png

Greep can be chilling on his shoulder, or maybe even his head if you're feeling goofy! Beyond that I don't have many specifics in mind, maybe with both of them smiling at one another, or similar? Anything with Greep's gloriously vacant grin will do! I'm not entirely sure how big Greep would be compared to Sycamore either, so you can have artistic freedom on that one.

Let me know if this is something you'd be willing to do/try! If not, no worries, I'd be happy to pick something different. Have a great day! ♥

I'm okay with any finished art being used as an example! :) There are about 4,280 users online at present.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie Yeah sure! I love reptiles; drawing Greep would be really fun! That'll be 500 gems! just send the payment over to confirm your order <3
@ChristianCutie Yeah sure! I love reptiles; drawing Greep would be really fun! That'll be 500 gems! just send the payment over to confirm your order <3
@Sokanno Awesome, thank you! ^.^ Just sent payment over your way.
@Sokanno Awesome, thank you! ^.^ Just sent payment over your way.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Hi! Sorry for late response >>
Are there any recent comms I can look at to see the difference between fullbodies and busts? I see there are past comm examples already up, but they’re the same ones from when I last ordered, so just wanted to check if anything might’ve changed ^o^
Hi! Sorry for late response >>
Are there any recent comms I can look at to see the difference between fullbodies and busts? I see there are past comm examples already up, but they’re the same ones from when I last ordered, so just wanted to check if anything might’ve changed ^o^
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@Sokanno Could you put me on the waitlists?
@Sokanno Could you put me on the waitlists?
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@SpiritX nothing changed! Everything's still as it was ^^
@tokkungi sure! human or non human list?
@SpiritX nothing changed! Everything's still as it was ^^
@tokkungi sure! human or non human list?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29