Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art For All Things & Everything
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Shr0ud
@tokkungi
@Anomalia
@Azkhar
@Rubin
@XXViel
@Anomalia
@MoonlitFeathers
@SarkazTik
Hey all! Just popped in to say that after we're done with the people in the slots right now, me and Xylen are taking a break from the art shop! We will ping you all as soon as we come back (which wont be too long!)
(You don't have to reply to this ^^)
@Shr0ud
@tokkungi
@Anomalia
@Azkhar
@Rubin
@XXViel
@Anomalia
@MoonlitFeathers
@SarkazTik
Hey all! Just popped in to say that after we're done with the people in the slots right now, me and Xylen are taking a break from the art shop! We will ping you all as soon as we come back (which wont be too long!)
(You don't have to reply to this ^^)
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
@Azkhar
@Anomalia
@tokkungi
Hey all! Please send your art requirements whenever! Thanks for waiting ^^
@Azkhar
@Anomalia
@tokkungi
Hey all! Please send your art requirements whenever! Thanks for waiting ^^
Hello! Very lovely art shop you've got here, your styles are really pretty :0

I was thinking of commissioning a piece for a centaur oc, what would he count as? A human or a non-human (since he has both parts)?
Hello! Very lovely art shop you've got here, your styles are really pretty :0

I was thinking of commissioning a piece for a centaur oc, what would he count as? A human or a non-human (since he has both parts)?
dR1OCbi.png
@RatDude good question hahah, hmmm I think it would be in the human section? I can't draw humans at all but Xylen can at least do a horse body. Her slots are still closed, but I'll add you to the pinglist! :) If she can't do it we could even make a collab piece!
@RatDude good question hahah, hmmm I think it would be in the human section? I can't draw humans at all but Xylen can at least do a horse body. Her slots are still closed, but I'll add you to the pinglist! :) If she can't do it we could even make a collab piece!
Awesome! Thank you very much! <3
Awesome! Thank you very much! <3
dR1OCbi.png
Hi Sokanno <3
Do you have non-dragon / furry examples? Will still be commissioning but I want to check before selecting a character!
Hi Sokanno <3
Do you have non-dragon / furry examples? Will still be commissioning but I want to check before selecting a character!
v1eGWCt.png Azkhar
they/them
alchemy camp
capybara
mirror critters
oh rats!
fish??
an egg!
Hello @Sokanno !
Would you be able to draw the monster form of my OC here?
https://toyhou.se/22763401.nagore/gallery
I would like a fullbody art of her.
And how much would it cost to add a simple bg like dunes in a desert or something like that?
Hello @Sokanno !
Would you be able to draw the monster form of my OC here?
https://toyhou.se/22763401.nagore/gallery
I would like a fullbody art of her.
And how much would it cost to add a simple bg like dunes in a desert or something like that?
art_shop_banner_small_1_by_anomalia_magnetica-darivpj.png |Twitter|DA|
@Azkhar yes I do! I will send some tonight when I get home <3
@Anomalia Sorry I won't be able to do your OC because I am super bad at anything related to human body structures and I'm afraid that it would turn out really weird. If there is anything else that you would like me to draw, i am sure we can negotiate something. :)
@Azkhar yes I do! I will send some tonight when I get home <3
@Anomalia Sorry I won't be able to do your OC because I am super bad at anything related to human body structures and I'm afraid that it would turn out really weird. If there is anything else that you would like me to draw, i am sure we can negotiate something. :)
@Sokanno Could you add me to the humans ping??
@Sokanno Could you add me to the humans ping??
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame added
@GlitchingFlame added
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29