Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A customisable offspring list
1 2 3
[quote name="fatui" date="2024-03-19 03:18:22" ] [quote name="@RedWillia" date="2024-02-07 13:45:35" ] It was half implemented a few years ago and broke the site like nothing before or since and had to un-implemented, so I'd like it - if it is actually possible... [/quote] was this prior to 2015? [/quote] It was in 2014
fatui wrote on 2024-03-19 03:18:22:
@RedWillia wrote on 2024-02-07 13:45:35:
It was half implemented a few years ago and broke the site like nothing before or since and had to un-implemented, so I'd like it - if it is actually possible...
was this prior to 2015?

It was in 2014
Yes please, with people naming my dragons nonsense during dom pushes and everyone just screeching that it's my own fault
Yes please, with people naming my dragons nonsense during dom pushes and everyone just screeching that it's my own fault
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
Definite support if they can make it work!
Definite support if they can make it work!
This is great!! I hope they make this happen.
This is great!! I hope they make this happen.
I would literally eat my computer for that to happen
I would literally eat my computer for that to happen
There will be something here. Eventually.
[quote name="BezKa" date="2024-03-20 05:18:57" ] Yes please, with people naming my dragons nonsense during dom pushes and everyone just screeching that it's my own fault [/quote] Fun fact, I name my own offspring non-sense sometimes because I will exalt them anyway and then I regret it XD So it would be pretty useful for even us massive exalters
BezKa wrote on 2024-03-20 05:18:57:

Fun fact, I name my own offspring non-sense sometimes because I will exalt them anyway and then I regret it XD So it would be pretty useful for even us massive exalters
I do really like the idea of being able to separate exalted from existing dragons, because many dragons will have loooong offspring lists that are mostly exalted and it would be great to see who is still around. Would also make it more worthwhile exploring people's offspring lists to find interesting dragons. (By 'interesting' I mean with the possibility of still being interacted with.) But I think going more customisable than this is a bit of a long shot, although if the devs are up for it, sure! I would love to be able to see hatch siblings.
I do really like the idea of being able to separate exalted from existing dragons, because many dragons will have loooong offspring lists that are mostly exalted and it would be great to see who is still around. Would also make it more worthwhile exploring people's offspring lists to find interesting dragons. (By 'interesting' I mean with the possibility of still being interacted with.) But I think going more customisable than this is a bit of a long shot, although if the devs are up for it, sure! I would love to be able to see hatch siblings.
CTF4up6.png
1 2 3