Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm [i]definitely[/i] moving to Nature. But I have no idea how in the world I'm gonna make 1kg to do so. [emoji=auraboa sad size=2]
I'm definitely moving to Nature. But I have no idea how in the world I'm gonna make 1kg to do so.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Oh I ADORE the sound shinies make in Arceus
Oh I ADORE the sound shinies make in Arceus
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Another day, another piece of Twitter fanart lost to the digital aether because I didn't bookmark it because I thought I could find it again later.
Another day, another piece of Twitter fanart lost to the digital aether because I didn't bookmark it because I thought I could find it again later.
VGxuHXT.png
today on "was that actually an integral childhood memory or just a very vivid dream i had several years ago?"...
today on "was that actually an integral childhood memory or just a very vivid dream i had several years ago?"...
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
"thankfully we have left bad days behind. now it's time for the even worse days!"
"thankfully we have left bad days behind. now it's time for the even worse days!"
ZcrsSbC.png
Someone blocked me on TH :(

It's a normal thing to experience on there I know but I still feel rejected and I hate it
Someone blocked me on TH :(

It's a normal thing to experience on there I know but I still feel rejected and I hate it
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
surely someone has drawn mahiru holding cat kuro like longcat right? because im not going to attempt that myself.
surely someone has drawn mahiru holding cat kuro like longcat right? because im not going to attempt that myself.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
awww man i wish i didnt have a schedule so i could go now instead of summer but okay
awww man i wish i didnt have a schedule so i could go now instead of summer but okay
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Tummy ow
Tummy ow
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
think i need to find a better brand of flannel, because the ones i got in 2023 might not be as good as i thought...
think i need to find a better brand of flannel, because the ones i got in 2023 might not be as good as i thought...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff