Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
I don’t play Star Rail, but I know a lot about it via osmosis from my sister. Gotta say, it’s really amusing seeing how polarizing we both are when it comes to some characters: Sampo and Bailu specifically, because she hates them and I love them. I also watched her play the current 2.0 story, and HOOOO BOY was that a trip!

”Wholesome and positive story, am I right?”
Nah, for real though, the nightmare segment was so creepy and uncomfortable for the both of us. Didn’t help that we played that section at night.
I don’t play Star Rail, but I know a lot about it via osmosis from my sister. Gotta say, it’s really amusing seeing how polarizing we both are when it comes to some characters: Sampo and Bailu specifically, because she hates them and I love them. I also watched her play the current 2.0 story, and HOOOO BOY was that a trip!

”Wholesome and positive story, am I right?”
Nah, for real though, the nightmare segment was so creepy and uncomfortable for the both of us. Didn’t help that we played that section at night.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
YOOOOOOOOOOO THE ANNIVERSARY REWARDS ARE pretty good, tbh, still a bit underwhelming for me all in all but maybe that's just me being greedy lol [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y85tUfU.png[/img][/center] also, stream codes: [indent][url=https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/gift?code=3SRN6L3AADLK]3SRN6L3AADLK[/url] [url=https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/gift?code=YTRN743TSUL7]YTRN743TSUL7[/url] [url=https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/gift?code=2S8N6M3ATV6T]2S8N6M3ATV6T[/url][/indent]
YOOOOOOOOOOO THE ANNIVERSARY REWARDS ARE pretty good, tbh, still a bit underwhelming for me all in all but maybe that's just me being greedy lol
Y85tUfU.png

also, stream codes:

Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
god bless HSR Team for 30 pulls and top up bonus reset. My Aventurine funds are thriving.
god bless HSR Team for 30 pulls and top up bonus reset. My Aventurine funds are thriving.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
The rewards are great! I'm looking forward to the next update, and I hope Aventurine and Acheron would came to me [emoji=nocturne love size=1] I wish you all luck for pulls guys! Nice to meet a HSR community in another game, haha <3
The rewards are great! I'm looking forward to the next update, and I hope Aventurine and Acheron would came to me

I wish you all luck for pulls guys! Nice to meet a HSR community in another game, haha <3
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
so, this is silly and weird, but i adore pure fiction's layout (map?) so much. yes, i just want to do memory of chaos lite with these cute silly birds, i'd repeat that every day the way i did with simulated universe if i could. yes, the different icons and colors of the whimsicality effects amuse me to no end. i want to cut them up and collect them in a sticker book somewhere!

i regret not taking proper screenshots of my progress in the past cycles. for some reason, i had missed taking a screenshot of my full clear of the very first cycle; i don't know why i forgot, or where i had put it, but it's become a bit of a pet peeve with me.

keep on winning pure fiction [chef's kiss]
so, this is silly and weird, but i adore pure fiction's layout (map?) so much. yes, i just want to do memory of chaos lite with these cute silly birds, i'd repeat that every day the way i did with simulated universe if i could. yes, the different icons and colors of the whimsicality effects amuse me to no end. i want to cut them up and collect them in a sticker book somewhere!

i regret not taking proper screenshots of my progress in the past cycles. for some reason, i had missed taking a screenshot of my full clear of the very first cycle; i don't know why i forgot, or where i had put it, but it's become a bit of a pet peeve with me.

keep on winning pure fiction [chef's kiss]
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
man if sam and screwllum are running close to each other i'd (figuratively) fall to my knees at walmart. i have saved 160 pulls and counting for one of them guaranteed with lightcone. if they are running close together my dreams of finally getting a signature lightcone for one of my units will be dashed...again. or maybe not, if i get lucky

but at least pure fiction is going decently well. i shoddily built my herta (levelled traces and slapped dhil's set onto her) and she's actually putting out pretty respectable damage. her eidolons do so much for her esp since e6 is free. i heard she was good but I didn't expect her to be THAT good.
man if sam and screwllum are running close to each other i'd (figuratively) fall to my knees at walmart. i have saved 160 pulls and counting for one of them guaranteed with lightcone. if they are running close together my dreams of finally getting a signature lightcone for one of my units will be dashed...again. or maybe not, if i get lucky

but at least pure fiction is going decently well. i shoddily built my herta (levelled traces and slapped dhil's set onto her) and she's actually putting out pretty respectable damage. her eidolons do so much for her esp since e6 is free. i heard she was good but I didn't expect her to be THAT good.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Rondo Across Countless Kalpas is the cure for everything. Bless you mihomo.
Rondo Across Countless Kalpas is the cure for everything. Bless you mihomo.
siggy.png
I seem to be having the opposite problems of most of my friends. I have a ton of supports and not a lot of damage dealers. Oof
I seem to be having the opposite problems of most of my friends. I have a ton of supports and not a lot of damage dealers. Oof
2bf6nnX.pngmtHAEL4.pngaPfqvmf.pngmjtJ868.pngEIzJIWx.pngVHmdVcB.png8OcABDV.png R4RVavr.pngumLF6oK.gifqVw4IEL.pngGR4p3Uw.pngfqG5KmE.pngzfNtpTV.png

2674017.png2802457.png2804985.png2805970.png2806037.png
2806128.png2806314.png2806493.png2807548.png2807554.png
2807685.png2808480.png2808481.png2808485.png2808499.png
2808574.png2808764.png2808836.png2809949.png2812430.png
Oooh so based on the 2.1 event overview, we'll have:
festive gifts x20 pulls
anniversary celebration mail x1600 jades
cosmodyssey (monopoly event) x1000 jades
vignettes in a cup (bartending event) x1800 jades
tides of war (combat event) x500
there's also exploration for two new maps.
Oooh so based on the 2.1 event overview, we'll have:
festive gifts x20 pulls
anniversary celebration mail x1600 jades
cosmodyssey (monopoly event) x1000 jades
vignettes in a cup (bartending event) x1800 jades
tides of war (combat event) x500
there's also exploration for two new maps.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
So, everyone....how we feeling after 2.1 trailblaze quest....how are we all doing...

Spoilers for the post boss fight scenes
Look. Oh my aeons what is happening. We went in expecting answers and walked out with so many more questions.

I have THOUGHTS and I would love to talk about them. My main thought is Sunday's reaction to entering the depths of the dreamscape. Also, what do you mean Gallagher is death. what do you mean.

So, everyone....how we feeling after 2.1 trailblaze quest....how are we all doing...

Spoilers for the post boss fight scenes
Look. Oh my aeons what is happening. We went in expecting answers and walked out with so many more questions.

I have THOUGHTS and I would love to talk about them. My main thought is Sunday's reaction to entering the depths of the dreamscape. Also, what do you mean Gallagher is death. what do you mean.

1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25