Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Is anyone here planning to or already playing Honkai Star Rail?

I preregistered for it but haven't started to play. I haven't played Honkai (Genshin player!), so I hope I'm not too lost in the story.
Is anyone here planning to or already playing Honkai Star Rail?

I preregistered for it but haven't started to play. I haven't played Honkai (Genshin player!), so I hope I'm not too lost in the story.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@Elphyne Non-Honkai player here (Genshin enjoyer). Having played Honkai is not a requirement for Star Rail. I know nothing about Honkai except some characters by name or apperance (Bronya, Himeko, Seele, Welt) and I've been getting along fine :')

Hope you have fun on the Astral Express :')
@Elphyne Non-Honkai player here (Genshin enjoyer). Having played Honkai is not a requirement for Star Rail. I know nothing about Honkai except some characters by name or apperance (Bronya, Himeko, Seele, Welt) and I've been getting along fine :')

Hope you have fun on the Astral Express :')
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I've been playing it for a day or so.

My impression is so far is it's very casual and free to play friendly. There aren't isn't "must" need unit per say as you can clear most of the content so far with the starter characters.

I'm excited to see what else the game has in store.
I've been playing it for a day or so.

My impression is so far is it's very casual and free to play friendly. There aren't isn't "must" need unit per say as you can clear most of the content so far with the starter characters.

I'm excited to see what else the game has in store.
9BcJXjq.png
I started playing yesterday and it's so fun!!! I'm a genshin player but I haven't played honkai impact in awhile (maybe ill go back to it idk) and I understand the story so far I thinkkkk
rn my favorite character is March 7th!! shes so silly
I started playing yesterday and it's so fun!!! I'm a genshin player but I haven't played honkai impact in awhile (maybe ill go back to it idk) and I understand the story so far I thinkkkk
rn my favorite character is March 7th!! shes so silly
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Device is unable to play it, but as a Honkai Impact 3rd player (and lore fanatic) i am *very* interested to see what the game's lore jas to offer, as it is a Honkai universe...with mo honkai...peculiar
I suspect that thing inside tje player avatar could[_i] just be Honkai energy under a different name or form, but its too early to say for sure.

Im excited tp see what this game will bring!
Device is unable to play it, but as a Honkai Impact 3rd player (and lore fanatic) i am *very* interested to see what the game's lore jas to offer, as it is a Honkai universe...with mo honkai...peculiar
I suspect that thing inside tje player avatar could[_i] just be Honkai energy under a different name or form, but its too early to say for sure.

Im excited tp see what this game will bring!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I'm loving the game so far!
I'm loving the game so far!
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
it's been chill I think! just pulled bronya and I have no idea if she's any good or what to do with her

I'm a non honkai player (genshin enjoyer) but the lore seems to be pretty understandable so far?
it's been chill I think! just pulled bronya and I have no idea if she's any good or what to do with her

I'm a non honkai player (genshin enjoyer) but the lore seems to be pretty understandable so far?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
I’ve never played a gacha game in general. I suppose I played genshin for a short while, but I do not have the patience to wait day-by-day to get events for the main storyline, so I dropped it almost immediately after picking it up. Gacha mechanics aside though, it looks like I’d really enjoy Honkai Star Rail! And I’ve been told it’s much better about the whole having to wait thing—plus, I’m a huge sucker for it’s aesthetics. And it’s logo? Oof, that’s what sold me on the whole thing. I plan to download it and try it out sometime tonight or tomorrow. [img]https://www.gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Honkai-Star-Rail_2022_04-28-22_025.png[/img]
I’ve never played a gacha game in general. I suppose I played genshin for a short while, but I do not have the patience to wait day-by-day to get events for the main storyline, so I dropped it almost immediately after picking it up. Gacha mechanics aside though, it looks like I’d really enjoy Honkai Star Rail! And I’ve been told it’s much better about the whole having to wait thing—plus, I’m a huge sucker for it’s aesthetics. And it’s logo? Oof, that’s what sold me on the whole thing. I plan to download it and try it out sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Honkai-Star-Rail_2022_04-28-22_025.png
played a little more, its SO amazing and I find the story and characters to be much more appealing than in genshin. also the mc's diolouge options causes the reactions of other charactrers to differ which i love <3 its so fun i also find the gameplay pretty enjoyable and fresh (I barely play turn based games ajsksmmsa) [quote=BFD666]it's been chill I think! just pulled bronya and I have no idea if she's any good or what to do with her[/quote] I don't have Bronya but to my knowledge, she is VERY good and placed at the top of tier lists. Since she has the Harmony path, she buffs the team (specifically boosts Attack and Crit Damage with her ultimate as well as removing defuffs from party members).
played a little more, its SO amazing and I find the story and characters to be much more appealing than in genshin. also the mc's diolouge options causes the reactions of other charactrers to differ which i love <3 its so fun
i also find the gameplay pretty enjoyable and fresh (I barely play turn based games ajsksmmsa)
BFD666 wrote:
I don't have Bronya but to my knowledge, she is VERY good and placed at the top of tier lists. Since she has the Harmony path, she buffs the team (specifically boosts Attack and Crit Damage with her ultimate as well as removing defuffs from party members).
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
i played some of it but i don't think it's my cup of tea - w -)7 its very pretty and i enjoyed the cutscenes but the way the "stages" are laid out and hoyoverse's storytelling tend to be a bit of a drag for me, so now i will simply appreciate the pretty characters instead of playing the game myself
i played some of it but i don't think it's my cup of tea - w -)7 its very pretty and i enjoyed the cutscenes but the way the "stages" are laid out and hoyoverse's storytelling tend to be a bit of a drag for me, so now i will simply appreciate the pretty characters instead of playing the game myself
__key
__about
__they/them, fr+5
__pero pero
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27