Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Do I replace Alloy with Saddle?!?
1 2
@gn0me

Saddle works pretty good.
@gn0me

Saddle works pretty good.
ddld6dc.png
I say do what you think looks best. She is your gen1 and you’re the one who is going to have to look at her the most.

I have absolutely bought double gem gened gen 1s off the AH and given them a complete regene.

My Avatar Dragon for example was a Skydancer with bee and stained and now he’s an Abber with flaunt/myrid/glimmer
I say do what you think looks best. She is your gen1 and you’re the one who is going to have to look at her the most.

I have absolutely bought double gem gened gen 1s off the AH and given them a complete regene.

My Avatar Dragon for example was a Skydancer with bee and stained and now he’s an Abber with flaunt/myrid/glimmer
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
DO IT
DO IT
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
Voting yes on saddle despite knowing you invested a lot into alloy. It just looks really good. Sometimes it happens, with new genes constantly coming out and all!
Voting yes on saddle despite knowing you invested a lot into alloy. It just looks really good. Sometimes it happens, with new genes constantly coming out and all!
I vote saddle! sometimes I just want to change, time to try new genes! Alloy absolutely have more details at highlight because Gem gene, but saddle shows more prospect! In personal I do love ragged/saddle/ghost combo more than alloy! looks brighter and flamer even more mysterious!? XD I regened dragons a lot (G1 and G2+, Gem genes and Treasure genes) just because I want they have more possibilities, meet Zyugulik! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73765512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737656/73765512_350.png[/img][/url] Before regened she is a nocturne with stitched/eel/smoke, even I am not the one gened her first, but still a cost, and I regened her at aberrations release day! I love her as a nocturne too, but fangs, fangs, fangs....
I vote saddle! sometimes I just want to change, time to try new genes! Alloy absolutely have more details at highlight because Gem gene, but saddle shows more prospect! In personal I do love ragged/saddle/ghost combo more than alloy! looks brighter and flamer even more mysterious!? XD

I regened dragons a lot (G1 and G2+, Gem genes and Treasure genes) just because I want they have more possibilities, meet Zyugulik!
73765512_350.png
Before regened she is a nocturne with stitched/eel/smoke, even I am not the one gened her first, but still a cost, and I regened her at aberrations release day! I love her as a nocturne too, but fangs, fangs, fangs....
ojhTERt.png
so I ended up changing Ghost to Skeletal and I'm happy with that, she gets darker and less eyeburner and if I do change to Saddle in future, I still prefer it to Ghost due to the darker body/wing and more of the 'Ragged flames' visible on the neck So Alloy remains! (If anyone recommends any accents that would augment her wings, especially anything resembling Roseate Scale hues, I'd appreciate it) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57461420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574615/57461420_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
so I ended up changing Ghost to Skeletal and I'm happy with that, she gets darker and less eyeburner and if I do change to Saddle in future, I still prefer it to Ghost due to the darker body/wing and more of the 'Ragged flames' visible on the neck
So Alloy remains!
(If anyone recommends any accents that would augment her wings, especially anything resembling Roseate Scale hues, I'd appreciate it)
57461420_350.png
qDkA25S.png
1 2