Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dalphia's Code Generator
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@DalphiaRose
hello- I believe you have made two misspellings in the updates tab
9 June 2019 - Added Gaelor genes and and Ancient check box to the sale generator, added the coli images to the basic generator.

(just thought i would mention it)
@DalphiaRose
hello- I believe you have made two misspellings in the updates tab
9 June 2019 - Added Gaelor genes and and Ancient check box to the sale generator, added the coli images to the basic generator.

(just thought i would mention it)
[center]@pinglist-1145 Hey everyone! I should have all genes added now, let me know if one is missing or you notice a spelling error. It happens. [emoji=fae laughing size=1] Also, we've got this new pinglist! [emoji=fae happy size =1] Obviously this is for anyone who comes by later, those on the list already got pinged... [pinglist=1145]
@DR Code Generator Updates

Hey everyone! I should have all genes added now, let me know if one is missing or you notice a spelling error. It happens.

Also, we've got this new pinglist! Obviously this is for anyone who comes by later, those on the list already got pinged...

E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Oh gosh, incredibly useful! Bookmarked it and saving it among there, thank you for your work!
Oh gosh, incredibly useful! Bookmarked it and saving it among there, thank you for your work!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png

All genes should be added, if you see one missing or a typo feel free to let me know!

All genes should be added, if you see one missing or a typo feel free to let me know!
@DalphiaRose
I’m not seeing genes: Love/Affection, or Chrystalline, however Trickmurk is showing up for me. I have cleared my cache and browser history and those three genes are still not showing up.
@DalphiaRose
I’m not seeing genes: Love/Affection, or Chrystalline, however Trickmurk is showing up for me. I have cleared my cache and browser history and those three genes are still not showing up.
She/Her

Jso7vsg.png

Stock The Pond Post

For Sale
@HelenofTroy300 Oh! Looks like I missed two and I'll add those momentarily. However, I think you are not seeing Crystalline due to spelling, it is actually: [item=Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Crystalline]
@HelenofTroy300

Oh! Looks like I missed two and I'll add those momentarily. However, I think you are not seeing Crystalline due to spelling, it is actually:

Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Crystalline
@DaphiaRose is it possible to flip the image and info with the hatchling listing generator?
@DaphiaRose is it possible to flip the image and info with the hatchling listing generator?
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
[quote name="DalphiaRose" date="2024-03-18 17:32:07" ] @HelenofTroy300 Oh! Looks like I missed two and I'll add those momentarily. However, I think you are not seeing Crystalline due to spelling, it is actually: [item=Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Crystalline] [/quote] I believe you were correct on the spelling, thank you!
DalphiaRose wrote on 2024-03-18 17:32:07:
@HelenofTroy300

Oh! Looks like I missed two and I'll add those momentarily. However, I think you are not seeing Crystalline due to spelling, it is actually:

Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Crystalline

I believe you were correct on the spelling, thank you!
She/Her

Jso7vsg.png

Stock The Pond Post

For Sale
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24