Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dalphia's Code Generator
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
I realized I never asked you to change my username (luckily I'm subbed). You can remove Alliance and replace it with Xaz
I realized I never asked you to change my username (luckily I'm subbed). You can remove Alliance and replace it with Xaz
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz

Whoops! So glad you are subbed, I'll fix that right now!
@Xaz

Whoops! So glad you are subbed, I'll fix that right now!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
You should make a page for it! I'm not really sure what to do or how to use it but it certainly seems useful and important and I would like to use it in the future!
You should make a page for it! I'm not really sure what to do or how to use it but it certainly seems useful and important and I would like to use it in the future!
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
Hello! I'm just starting to get into using your code generator for my hatchery sales thread, but I'm having a strange issue where the forum sale designer tab is refusing to generate results for any dragon specs I put in. Is this a known issue? If so, how do I solve it?

I'd also like to be put on the pinglist for future updates!

EDIT: So sorry! Just looked back and realized you have a form. Here

Tool: Forum Sale Designer
Browser: Firefox
Description of Issue: Trying to, well, input the specifications of a dragon I'd like to put for sale.
Result: The "generate results" button fails to generate results, leaving just a blank output box.
Hello! I'm just starting to get into using your code generator for my hatchery sales thread, but I'm having a strange issue where the forum sale designer tab is refusing to generate results for any dragon specs I put in. Is this a known issue? If so, how do I solve it?

I'd also like to be put on the pinglist for future updates!

EDIT: So sorry! Just looked back and realized you have a form. Here

Tool: Forum Sale Designer
Browser: Firefox
Description of Issue: Trying to, well, input the specifications of a dragon I'd like to put for sale.
Result: The "generate results" button fails to generate results, leaving just a blank output box.
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@TheLoversMask

Howdy! Sorry you are having an issue. Are you using any extensions on your Firefox browser? I've had someone in the past have a similar issue and it was caused by an extension.
@TheLoversMask

Howdy! Sorry you are having an issue. Are you using any extensions on your Firefox browser? I've had someone in the past have a similar issue and it was caused by an extension.
@DalphiaRose

I have some extensions, yes, but I can't see how any would interfere with the code generator. Unless AdNauseam and/or PopupBlocker is known for causing issues? The other ones I have are a download manager, a youtube customizer and a color picker, and I don't think any of those have any business being active on the code generator site.
@DalphiaRose

I have some extensions, yes, but I can't see how any would interfere with the code generator. Unless AdNauseam and/or PopupBlocker is known for causing issues? The other ones I have are a download manager, a youtube customizer and a color picker, and I don't think any of those have any business being active on the code generator site.
@TheLoversMask

I believe she turned off extensions and made sure they were updated and turned them back on and it fixed it, but she suspects it was a form completer type extension. I’d try “restarting” them just to make sure. There aren’t pop ups in the generator but it could be blocking the code from running.
@TheLoversMask

I believe she turned off extensions and made sure they were updated and turned them back on and it fixed it, but she suspects it was a form completer type extension. I’d try “restarting” them just to make sure. There aren’t pop ups in the generator but it could be blocking the code from running.
@DalphiaRose

Alright, thank you! I'll try disabling all extensions and reloading the site proper. I appreciate the help <3
@DalphiaRose

Alright, thank you! I'll try disabling all extensions and reloading the site proper. I appreciate the help <3
@TheLoversMask

If that doesn’t work, let me know, and maybe we can do some more poking around to see what fixes it.
@TheLoversMask

If that doesn’t work, let me know, and maybe we can do some more poking around to see what fixes it.
@DalphiaRose

It worked for unsticking it initially but it still freezes up after about five or so code generations, then I have to reload the site again. I think it's a cache thing? I have my browser set to clear cache every time I close a window so I know buildup shouldn't be that much of an issue. That's all I got. But, thanks to you, I can actually use the generator again! Having to refresh the site (flipping to another tab and then returning to the sales generator) only takes a few seconds so it's not an issue. You're a very helpful person, have a good day!
@DalphiaRose

It worked for unsticking it initially but it still freezes up after about five or so code generations, then I have to reload the site again. I think it's a cache thing? I have my browser set to clear cache every time I close a window so I know buildup shouldn't be that much of an issue. That's all I got. But, thanks to you, I can actually use the generator again! Having to refresh the site (flipping to another tab and then returning to the sales generator) only takes a few seconds so it's not an issue. You're a very helpful person, have a good day!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24