Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dalphia's Code Generator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn

Hey there! Sorry for all these updates lately, I'm just so excited to have my tools "finished" and get this new thread up!

Let me know if anything is unclear in the thread or in the tools themselves. Thank you all for your past support!! :D
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn

Hey there! Sorry for all these updates lately, I'm just so excited to have my tools "finished" and get this new thread up!

Let me know if anything is unclear in the thread or in the tools themselves. Thank you all for your past support!! :D
I just found this and really like the idea! I'm totally going to post more bugs as soon as I find them! [b]Tool:[/b] Home [b]Browser:[/b] Firefox [b]Description of Issue:[/b] looking at it ^^ [b]Result:[/b] only the basic text leads to another page, the other two redirect me to the index page again [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462150624088424459/575439214989279233/Unbenannt.png[/img] (the reason it looks like this is: I have the firefox window only half the width of my screen. The About page is also problematic, as the "updates"-part goes down but I can't scroll to look at it. widening the windwo fixes the appearance, but I think on mobile this might be problematic too?) also: the description text would be helpful on the pages themself too. maybe as a little openable questionmark box or something, so people that are already familiar have a clean look but newbies (like me) don't have to switch tabs to read the describtion again
I just found this and really like the idea!
I'm totally going to post more bugs as soon as I find them!

Tool: Home
Browser: Firefox
Description of Issue: looking at it ^^
Result: only the basic text leads to another page, the other two redirect me to the index page again
Unbenannt.png
(the reason it looks like this is: I have the firefox window only half the width of my screen. The About page is also problematic, as the "updates"-part goes down but I can't scroll to look at it. widening the windwo fixes the appearance, but I think on mobile this might be problematic too?)

also:
the description text would be helpful on the pages themself too.
maybe as a little openable questionmark box or something, so people that are already familiar have a clean look but newbies (like me) don't have to switch tabs to read the describtion again
@MiniDrachin Hello! What is the URL when you try to go to another page, but it doesn't? (I like your description [emoji=fae winking size=1] ) Ah, yes, directions on each page would probably be helpful. Didn't really think about that! Let me see what I can do!
@MiniDrachin

Hello!

What is the URL when you try to go to another page, but it doesn't? (I like your description )

Ah, yes, directions on each page would probably be helpful. Didn't really think about that! Let me see what I can do!
@DalphiaRose
(I just added a little description to the visual stuff (below the picture) as I just figured out what caused the glitching text)

The url it shows me in the bottom left on my screen, when I hover over the text is:
https://drcodegenerator.gitlab.io/index.html for the color range and the sale designer
(for the basic it's: https://drcodegenerator.gitlab.io/basic.html and it works as intended)

also the grey "highlight" (sorry I don't know how to describe it better) behind the "home" doesn't change when you switch to other tabs of the program, which is a little misleading. (but only a minor inconvenience)
@DalphiaRose
(I just added a little description to the visual stuff (below the picture) as I just figured out what caused the glitching text)

The url it shows me in the bottom left on my screen, when I hover over the text is:
https://drcodegenerator.gitlab.io/index.html for the color range and the sale designer
(for the basic it's: https://drcodegenerator.gitlab.io/basic.html and it works as intended)

also the grey "highlight" (sorry I don't know how to describe it better) behind the "home" doesn't change when you switch to other tabs of the program, which is a little misleading. (but only a minor inconvenience)
@MiniDrachin

AH, I see what you mean. Do a hard refresh and see if it is fixed on your end.

Should have fixed the header too, might take a second for it to load.

I like you. You find all these nitpicky things! :D
@MiniDrachin

AH, I see what you mean. Do a hard refresh and see if it is fixed on your end.

Should have fixed the header too, might take a second for it to load.

I like you. You find all these nitpicky things! :D
@DalphiaRose

links and header work fine now :D
the visuals when the screen isn't wide enough are still overlapping and weird.

I like finding those things!
Everytime I find a cool tool I like and want to use, my mind goes: "okay, let's see how to break this thing!" :D
@DalphiaRose

links and header work fine now :D
the visuals when the screen isn't wide enough are still overlapping and weird.

I like finding those things!
Everytime I find a cool tool I like and want to use, my mind goes: "okay, let's see how to break this thing!" :D
@MiniDrachin

Yeah, I think after a week or so of thought I might adjust layouts a *tiny* bit so they are a little easier when using smaller screens. Sometimes you have to take a little break and come back for those types of things.

Have any other suggestions or thoughts? :D
@MiniDrachin

Yeah, I think after a week or so of thought I might adjust layouts a *tiny* bit so they are a little easier when using smaller screens. Sometimes you have to take a little break and come back for those types of things.

Have any other suggestions or thoughts? :D
@DalphiaRose yeah, I know that too well XD [quote] One thing that might be a quality of life update: choosing colours in the drop down menue works fine, but I peronally rellly like how this page did it: http://fr.fintastic.net/ th colours are directly visible and if you type "black" you get to choose between "black" and "blackberry" which is super awesome! [/quote] [quote] In the Color Range Tab: A "copy all three" would be cool maybe even a "use this as separator symbol:" [text field] ("make symetric?**" [checkbox]) "how many copies of separator(max: 100*)" [text field for a number] "separator in extra line?" [checkbox] "create header?"[checkbox] *or some other number that's reasonable **with symetric I mean: if you input: *~ it would create *~* if you input !§&= it would create: !§&=&§! so you can generate something like this: [quote] [b]Primary:[/b] Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [b]Secondary:[/b] Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [b]Tertiary:[/b] Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry [/quote] or [quote]Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca ~*~ Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom ~*~ Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry[/quote] with just a few clicks [/quote] I'll definitely come back after I've used it for a little longer, but it's late here and I should go to bed now ^^
@DalphiaRose

yeah, I know that too well XD

Quote:
One thing that might be a quality of life update:
choosing colours in the drop down menue works fine, but I peronally rellly like how this page did it:
http://fr.fintastic.net/

th colours are directly visible and if you type "black" you get to choose between "black" and "blackberry"
which is super awesome!
Quote:
In the Color Range Tab:
A "copy all three" would be cool
maybe even a
"use this as separator symbol:" [text field] ("make symetric?**" [checkbox])
"how many copies of separator(max: 100*)" [text field for a number]
"separator in extra line?" [checkbox]
"create header?"[checkbox]

*or some other number that's reasonable
**with symetric I mean:
if you input: *~
it would create *~*
if you input !§&=
it would create: !§&=&§!

so you can generate something like this:
Quote:
Primary: Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Secondary: Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tertiary: Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry
or
Quote:
Maize, Cream, Antique, White, Moon, Ice, Orca ~*~ Moon, Ice, Orca, Platinum, Silver, Dust, Grey, Smoke, Gloom ~*~ Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black, Obsidian, Eldritch, Midnight, Shadow, Blackberry, Mulberry

with just a few clicks

I'll definitely come back after I've used it for a little longer, but it's late here and I should go to bed now ^^
@MiniDrachin

Ok, I slept on it, and I wonder if that would work better for the "card generator" for pairs, or maybe I can combine the two??
@MiniDrachin

Ok, I slept on it, and I wonder if that would work better for the "card generator" for pairs, or maybe I can combine the two??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24