Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Discounted Expired Festival Apparel!
[item=Naturalist Adornments][item=whirlwind armband] [item=thresher flatfins] hi there!! i'm looking to sell these three retired festival items and i need ~2kg fast, so i wanted to try and list them here!! i'm just going off of a bit below LAH, i'm not sure what they're actually worth or go for, so if something doesn't look right let me know! i'm hoping for... Naturalist Adornments - 1.6kg Whirlwind Armband - 3.5kg Thresher Flatfins - 2.5kg [s]Luminous Halo - 2.3kg[/s] let me know if you'd be interested!! i'm up for negotiating/bundling for a discount!! :] also have this skin up for offers! [skin=43195]
Naturalist Adornments Whirlwind Armband Thresher Flatfins

hi there!! i'm looking to sell these three retired festival items and i need ~2kg fast, so i wanted to try and list them here!! i'm just going off of a bit below LAH, i'm not sure what they're actually worth or go for, so if something doesn't look right let me know! i'm hoping for...

Naturalist Adornments - 1.6kg
Whirlwind Armband - 3.5kg
Thresher Flatfins - 2.5kg
Luminous Halo - 2.3kg

let me know if you'd be interested!! i'm up for negotiating/bundling for a discount!! :]

also have this skin up for offers!
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
^^
^^
@puffi do you still have the lumi halo? :D i’d love to buy it from you if you do !
@puffi do you still have the lumi halo? :D i’d love to buy it from you if you do !
Illustration24.png
@wonderswan i do! i'll send a CR over now! :]
@wonderswan i do! i'll send a CR over now! :]