Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You guys regret your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Not particularly a regret but i have moved flights a fair bit. Started out in Light then went to Shadow, Plague, Lightning then back to Plague and now Nature where i am rn. I plan to move to Arcane or Earth next cause why not? Maybe Fire.

Perhaps i just regret that all those gems went to flight changes rather than my ever growing list of g1 projects.

Edit: I don’t care for dominance or breeding my own dragons either so i have no clue why i’ve changed flights so much…
Not particularly a regret but i have moved flights a fair bit. Started out in Light then went to Shadow, Plague, Lightning then back to Plague and now Nature where i am rn. I plan to move to Arcane or Earth next cause why not? Maybe Fire.

Perhaps i just regret that all those gems went to flight changes rather than my ever growing list of g1 projects.

Edit: I don’t care for dominance or breeding my own dragons either so i have no clue why i’ve changed flights so much…
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
I don't regret my time in Ice Flight! Everyone there was super nice and I loved the eye color and aesthetics and pixel cats ( to the point I have them displayed and sometimes play the pixel cat game ). However, my time in plague has been very pleasant! I really like the dom culture and how hard the flight goes. I also love how pretty the dark red eyes look, however there are some pairs they don't work on, but I mainly do fodder/level 25 leveling so in the end I don't mind. Plus I get to be in the same flight as my partner now! [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
I don't regret my time in Ice Flight! Everyone there was super nice and I loved the eye color and aesthetics and pixel cats ( to the point I have them displayed and sometimes play the pixel cat game ).

However, my time in plague has been very pleasant! I really like the dom culture and how hard the flight goes. I also love how pretty the dark red eyes look, however there are some pairs they don't work on, but I mainly do fodder/level 25 leveling so in the end I don't mind.

Plus I get to be in the same flight as my partner now!

GujRVNB.gif
yeah but tbh with the way the culture has changed i doubt it would be different anywhere else so here i remain

love the eyecolor and lore that's not the problem lol
yeah but tbh with the way the culture has changed i doubt it would be different anywhere else so here i remain

love the eyecolor and lore that's not the problem lol
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
The only flight I regretted joining was Arcane. I ended up exalting my progenitors because I hated the pink eyes so much lol. No hate to arcane folks, I just didn't like the pink eyes.

Then I was in Water and recently I moved to Earth. I don't regret Water but brown eyes are my favorite. <3
The only flight I regretted joining was Arcane. I ended up exalting my progenitors because I hated the pink eyes so much lol. No hate to arcane folks, I just didn't like the pink eyes.

Then I was in Water and recently I moved to Earth. I don't regret Water but brown eyes are my favorite. <3
13578.png24847.png480.png ARAxlYW.png
5iXiC8z.png
ll0CfnD.png
Lol nope. When u only keep dragons in one color it makes matching the eyes easier teehee
Lol nope. When u only keep dragons in one color it makes matching the eyes easier teehee
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
I don't regret being in Arcane previously and I don't regret being in Light currently. If the eyes are an important factor in breeding for you you can rent nests in Lightning or switch over to Lightning.
I don't regret being in Arcane previously and I don't regret being in Light currently. If the eyes are an important factor in breeding for you you can rent nests in Lightning or switch over to Lightning.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I've liked being in Ice Flight ^^ The eye color works with everything and I love the icy theme. From what I've heard, I feel like I might have more fun in Plague, though.
I've liked being in Ice Flight ^^ The eye color works with everything and I love the icy theme. From what I've heard, I feel like I might have more fun in Plague, though.
qb9pYzX.png
4SzSxLW.png
nN1WWUH.png
ll0CfnD.png
r8v91MH.png
35762b9fa17b8144c404b3e7df934cfa0dd0a1b9.png
Nope. Shadow is where I belong.
Nope. Shadow is where I belong.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I like the wind flight more than my initial flight, but.... I dont really associate wind with light green color and these eyes also arent ideal for the plans I have with my clan. So I know I will change flight after the cooldown Im just deciding which one it will be.
I like the wind flight more than my initial flight, but.... I dont really associate wind with light green color and these eyes also arent ideal for the plans I have with my clan. So I know I will change flight after the cooldown Im just deciding which one it will be.
When creating an account, was on the fence between Ice and Lightning because I felt light blue eyes are like denim jeans; they look good in many combinations yet are still bright and colorful. Picked Lightning because of the lore, and quite pleased that I did. I admire other flights' cool lore lairs at times (Plague, Arcane, and Light have cool vibes), but I feel my lair is right where it belongs.
When creating an account, was on the fence between Ice and Lightning because I felt light blue eyes are like denim jeans; they look good in many combinations yet are still bright and colorful. Picked Lightning because of the lore, and quite pleased that I did. I admire other flights' cool lore lairs at times (Plague, Arcane, and Light have cool vibes), but I feel my lair is right where it belongs.
qZwEAEI.pngqXSwF3U.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9