Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2024 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5
@DragonSister Ahh thank you so much!! :D It's my first time making a skin so I'm not super sure about printing it myself but if there's enough interest I might try? I have a sandsurge I'm working on getting so it could work out >:] Also the ReSkin works on my end still so I just popped it on your girl for you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fm6GXG1.png[/img] Pretty pretty! [emoji=sandsurge happy size=1]
@DragonSister

Ahh thank you so much!! :D

It's my first time making a skin so I'm not super sure about printing it myself but if there's enough interest I might try? I have a sandsurge I'm working on getting so it could work out >:]

Also the ReSkin works on my end still so I just popped it on your girl for you!

Fm6GXG1.png

Pretty pretty!
8d409e32e85fa9bf2b9083712cbd6d8e59b3ff45.png.... J2GQubK.png
HbJIJqt.png
fjFZWJt.png
cZONpfv.png
ll0CfnD.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="SheerCold" date="2024-03-12 11:01:13" ] @Hooperosa lunar lacewings made my entomologist heart absolutely sing!! lacewings are such beautiful creatures and so early spring! theyre my favorite to find resting on pond plants they're really fairly calm for bugs so they're super easy to photograph and examine. im so excited to see such beautiful art of them and i sincerely hope you win so everyone can appreciate the beauty of lacewings a little bit more!! [/quote] I'm very glad to hear it and I feel honored you like it - I'm not an entomology expert but I really fell in love with lacewings wing pattern. They're so beautiful, I couldn't resist to make an accent!
SheerCold wrote on 2024-03-12 11:01:13:
@Hooperosa lunar lacewings made my entomologist heart absolutely sing!! lacewings are such beautiful creatures and so early spring! theyre my favorite to find resting on pond plants they're really fairly calm for bugs so they're super easy to photograph and examine. im so excited to see such beautiful art of them and i sincerely hope you win so everyone can appreciate the beauty of lacewings a little bit more!!

I'm very glad to hear it and I feel honored you like it - I'm not an entomology expert but I really fell in love with lacewings wing pattern. They're so beautiful, I couldn't resist to make an accent!
oNPnEqv.jpeg
@SimplyDragons Sorry, I completely missed replying to you! If you do decide to print, please let me know - the accent looks stunning on Ginger [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] Thank you again!! Good luck :) (Perhaps the ReSkin link was just blocked on my university browser...)
@SimplyDragons
Sorry, I completely missed replying to you!
If you do decide to print, please let me know - the accent looks stunning on Ginger
Thank you again!! Good luck :)

(Perhaps the ReSkin link was just blocked on my university browser...)
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
Hi! I have a skin I want to submit (and I still need to work out some stuff with another) and was wondering how I get only the skin/accent art to show up? I can't seem to turn the layers off properly... I use GIMP since it's the only art program I have access to ;<;
Hi! I have a skin I want to submit (and I still need to work out some stuff with another) and was wondering how I get only the skin/accent art to show up? I can't seem to turn the layers off properly... I use GIMP since it's the only art program I have access to ;<;
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@azurebolt
I absolutely love "find me at world's end", it's beautiful! If it doesn't win and you decide to print, please ping me, I would love to buy it!
@azurebolt
I absolutely love "find me at world's end", it's beautiful! If it doesn't win and you decide to print, please ping me, I would love to buy it!
HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png

52507318445_9f9315dba7_s.jpg
52535200315_7ce15afb0a_s.jpg

52506359962_6a949af35a_s.jpg
@banii omg I am obsessed with your Bunny kite brigade
@banii omg I am obsessed with your Bunny kite brigade
Does anyone know if you're allowed to swap out one of your submissions for another one? I submitted two, but I want to swap one for a different possible entry, so that the one I swapped out for wouldn't count as one of mine. Am I allowed to do that?

(I'm pretty sure I did something wrong on it; I also kinda think I'm not submitting them correctly as well :/)
Does anyone know if you're allowed to swap out one of your submissions for another one? I submitted two, but I want to swap one for a different possible entry, so that the one I swapped out for wouldn't count as one of mine. Am I allowed to do that?

(I'm pretty sure I did something wrong on it; I also kinda think I'm not submitting them correctly as well :/)
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@HappyLittleSnek

Gimp doesn't allow you to make certain layers in the Skin folder separately transparent without the whole picture looking off. If whatever you drew is in the accent one, I think you have better control over that; I suggest you draw in the skin folder only if you're planning to color in every layer :l

FireAlpaca(and I think Medibang) allows transparent layers like that though. You might wanna try using them for stuff like this :P
@HappyLittleSnek

Gimp doesn't allow you to make certain layers in the Skin folder separately transparent without the whole picture looking off. If whatever you drew is in the accent one, I think you have better control over that; I suggest you draw in the skin folder only if you're planning to color in every layer :l

FireAlpaca(and I think Medibang) allows transparent layers like that though. You might wanna try using them for stuff like this :P
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Gubyub It doesn't??? uugh.. I'll try them,, maybe for the next fest :P
@Gubyub It doesn't??? uugh.. I'll try them,, maybe for the next fest :P
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
WOW!! There are so many beautiful entries<3
I hope people don't mind me pinging them, but I wanted to give some compliments to some of my favorites:

@MythicalViper the lil froggies, they're so adorable!

@TinyGryphon the colours are lovely and I like how despite covering a large area each individual dragon still stands out from underneath :)

@Naleli @alkylic @murmuration I am vibing hard with all the adorable, fluffy critters y'all have blessed us with<33

@WhiteWyvern the detail on the dandelion is insane! Super well executed :D

@Collect both of your entries are so saturated and rich in colours and detail, immensely stunning!

@Reisiger The wing detail, the soft yet warm colour scheme<33 so angelical~

@MeiLa striking colours, crisp lines, and an awesome execution of the little gust of wind!

@Rikkosus the execution on the lil dragon/snake (?) is great, I just wanna pet it's happy little head :D

There are so many awesome entries, I can't wait to see which will be picked. best of luck everyone!!
WOW!! There are so many beautiful entries<3
I hope people don't mind me pinging them, but I wanted to give some compliments to some of my favorites:

@MythicalViper the lil froggies, they're so adorable!

@TinyGryphon the colours are lovely and I like how despite covering a large area each individual dragon still stands out from underneath :)

@Naleli @alkylic @murmuration I am vibing hard with all the adorable, fluffy critters y'all have blessed us with<33

@WhiteWyvern the detail on the dandelion is insane! Super well executed :D

@Collect both of your entries are so saturated and rich in colours and detail, immensely stunning!

@Reisiger The wing detail, the soft yet warm colour scheme<33 so angelical~

@MeiLa striking colours, crisp lines, and an awesome execution of the little gust of wind!

@Rikkosus the execution on the lil dragon/snake (?) is great, I just wanna pet it's happy little head :D

There are so many awesome entries, I can't wait to see which will be picked. best of luck everyone!!
8iddOKI.gifMaYdBaL.png1HwhfzM.gif
2E734Cb.gifWL8N1z6.png0m6JPm1.png
1 2 3 4 5