Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 2L G1 unbred 7D. Finished!
[center]This is an auction for the 2 letter Gen 1 unbred 7 digit dragon named Uk! A regrettable sale but I have a dragon on hold... [/center] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4452561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/44526/4452561_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5][b]Auction Rules[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yUzEydb.png[/img] [LIST=1] [*] Ping the person you are outbidding! [*] Mixed accepted 1:1000. Certain items accepted at LAH only if bidding goes over 100kg. Feel free to message me about this. [*] Make all bids in gems. [*] Do not delete posts, If you make a mistake, please do another post :) [*] Any questions feel free to ask! [*] auction ends [b]17th of March 10:00 server time[/b] with an 10-hour reoccurring snipe guard! [*] Feel free to add yourself to the LDP list below! Thank you ^^ [/LIST] [center][pinglist=24014] [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yUzEydb.png[/img] [center]<2 Letter and Gen 1 pings where here>[/center]
This is an auction for the 2 letter Gen 1 unbred 7 digit dragon named Uk! A regrettable sale but I have a dragon on hold...
4452561_350.png

Auction Rules
yUzEydb.png
  1. Ping the person you are outbidding!
  2. Mixed accepted 1:1000. Certain items accepted at LAH only if bidding goes over 100kg. Feel free to message me about this.
  3. Make all bids in gems.
  4. Do not delete posts, If you make a mistake, please do another post :)
  5. Any questions feel free to ask!
  6. auction ends 17th of March 10:00 server time with an 10-hour reoccurring snipe guard!
  7. Feel free to add yourself to the LDP list below! Thank you ^^
yUzEydb.png
<2 Letter and Gen 1 pings where here>
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Oof, I checked my funds and hoard and I only have ~20kg combined rn. Amazing dragons but I won't be able to buy the beauty. Gl to all <3
Oof, I checked my funds and hoard and I only have ~20kg combined rn. Amazing dragons but I won't be able to buy the beauty. Gl to all <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welp time to try and properly sell this roundsey <3

Iv'e jumped on the pinglist, good luck! :)
Welp time to try and properly sell this roundsey <3

Iv'e jumped on the pinglist, good luck! :)
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
Bump! ^^ thanks for the kind comments. <3
Bump! ^^ thanks for the kind comments. <3
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Uk Last Day Ping

Im going to bed now so I’m doing the LDP 2 hours early. The last day really crept up quick. Auction ends in around 26 hours! ^^
@Uk Last Day Ping

Im going to bed now so I’m doing the LDP 2 hours early. The last day really crept up quick. Auction ends in around 26 hours! ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
10 hours left!
10 hours left!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I wish I could bid but my own dragon hasn't had any interest <\3 good luck Jelly!
I wish I could bid but my own dragon hasn't had any interest <\3 good luck Jelly!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
@Colourful Thank you! <3 Very understandable. Your roundsey is really pretty ^^ If I didn't have a dragon on hold I would consider buying them haha! If no bids I'll be putting Uk back into my lair again and I'll try selling something else haha.
@Colourful Thank you! <3 Very understandable. Your roundsey is really pretty ^^ If I didn't have a dragon on hold I would consider buying them haha! If no bids I'll be putting Uk back into my lair again and I'll try selling something else haha.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
No Sale! I will flat sale him for 100kg if anybody is interested, but otherwise he will stay in my lair.
No Sale! I will flat sale him for 100kg if anybody is interested, but otherwise he will stay in my lair.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png