Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 95 UMAs including customs/limited
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Milim apologies, that one already sold
@Milim apologies, that one already sold
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi thank you!!! here is the lucky recipient, seurat <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85527315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855274/85527315_350.png[/img][/url]
@Rohi thank you!!! here is the lucky recipient, seurat <3

85527315_350.png
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
[ @ladylilitu ] hi there, did you have a price for natt coolness and natt monokrom? i am very much interested in both.
[ @ladylilitu ] hi there, did you have a price for natt coolness and natt monokrom? i am very much interested in both.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@irithyll the last sale of it seems to have been for 950g in dec 2023? it's quite popular iirc so would you be willing to do 1.5kg?

@willowlight @ferspnai ^ tian ya ke price above

@sheercold as stated in the first post, please ping whichever one of us owns the skin (in this case, that's me)! i'm not subscribed. would you be willing to do 2kg? there's no sales of it in forums that i can see.

@princesstaozi @astaraela that's a bit awkward... both of you are interested and accepted the same price (astaraela inquired first, but princesstaozi accepted the price first) and i'm not sure what to do, as i've never run into this scenario while selling skins before. if it's okay with you two, i think the fairest solution might be to see whoever is willing to offer more or if one of you bows out? let me know your thoughts.

@ohnopeepo i believe i bought it for 2kg, would you be willing to do 3kg?

@ianthe69 i will send a pa! edit: i would have been willing to go lower, but no worries!

@glacecakes i think i bought the first one for 20kg or 30kg. i can do 3kg for quarter to midnight, though ;o;
@irithyll the last sale of it seems to have been for 950g in dec 2023? it's quite popular iirc so would you be willing to do 1.5kg?

@willowlight @ferspnai ^ tian ya ke price above

@sheercold as stated in the first post, please ping whichever one of us owns the skin (in this case, that's me)! i'm not subscribed. would you be willing to do 2kg? there's no sales of it in forums that i can see.

@princesstaozi @astaraela that's a bit awkward... both of you are interested and accepted the same price (astaraela inquired first, but princesstaozi accepted the price first) and i'm not sure what to do, as i've never run into this scenario while selling skins before. if it's okay with you two, i think the fairest solution might be to see whoever is willing to offer more or if one of you bows out? let me know your thoughts.

@ohnopeepo i believe i bought it for 2kg, would you be willing to do 3kg?

@ianthe69 i will send a pa! edit: i would have been willing to go lower, but no worries!

@glacecakes i think i bought the first one for 20kg or 30kg. i can do 3kg for quarter to midnight, though ;o;
celine%20sig.gif
@Rohi [s]cries[/s] i'm willing to do about 8-10kg for [item=Skin: Meet In September] if that works ?
@Rohi
cries i'm willing to do about 8-10kg for Skin: meet in september if that works ?
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
@ladylilitu

Do you still have these available and did you have a price in mind for the POA ones

Skin: vii. IMPERIAL
Skin: your majesty
Skin: vi. MENACE

@Rohi

Are these still available?

Skin: Veraltyd
@ladylilitu

Do you still have these available and did you have a price in mind for the POA ones

Skin: vii. IMPERIAL
Skin: your majesty
Skin: vi. MENACE

@Rohi

Are these still available?

Skin: Veraltyd
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
For Tian Ya Ke... I found a copy of it on the AH just now for 1.2kg! purchased it thinking it was you listing it. currently on this dragon!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89776333

sorry! totally wasn't paying attention to who was selling it lol
For Tian Ya Ke... I found a copy of it on the AH just now for 1.2kg! purchased it thinking it was you listing it. currently on this dragon!

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89776333

sorry! totally wasn't paying attention to who was selling it lol
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@irithyll LOL no worries, thank you for giving me the price point! i'll change my figure now
@irithyll LOL no worries, thank you for giving me the price point! i'll change my figure now
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu would you be willing to do 1.2mt given irithyll's find above? if so, i'll take it!
@ladylilitu would you be willing to do 1.2mt given irithyll's find above? if so, i'll take it!
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ladylilitu that’s fair to me, feel free to send a CR or do a PA, whichever you prefer!
@ladylilitu that’s fair to me, feel free to send a CR or do a PA, whichever you prefer!
hatchery | adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11