Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Help My Bestiary Conquest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@GalacticWicke

Yes, it's for loaning. I apologize, I misread your notice. I thought you wanted it specified only if it was for keeps. Thanks for clearing that up!
@GalacticWicke

Yes, it's for loaning. I apologize, I misread your notice. I thought you wanted it specified only if it was for keeps. Thanks for clearing that up!
[quote name="MrMoth" date="2024-03-10 18:54:21" ] @GalacticWicke Yes, it's for loaning. I apologize, I misread your notice. I thought you wanted it specified only if it was for keeps. Thanks for clearing that up! [/quote] No worries! I always make sure to clarify so we're all on the same page lol
MrMoth wrote on 2024-03-10 18:54:21:
@GalacticWicke

No worries! I always make sure to clarify so we're all on the same page lol
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
progress has been updated!

bubble brook gecko was awakened and returned in a pending crossroads for @interestingword
progress has been updated!

bubble brook gecko was awakened and returned in a pending crossroads for @interestingword
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Progress has been fully updated!

Fantastic news everyone, I have officially awoken 1003 familiars! I couldn't have hit that milestone in this journey without yall. Thanks again everyone, I'm almost there!

Today many fams were awoken, and are now pending back to their lenders, @rubyxblade and @Phlox8Divaricata

Fantastic news everyone, I have officially awoken 1003 familiars! I couldn't have hit that milestone in this journey without yall. Thanks again everyone, I'm almost there!

Today many fams were awoken, and are now pending back to their lenders, @rubyxblade and @Phlox8Divaricata
Since most of my first batch has been awakened and returned, I'm happy to send you a couple more! Of the ones you're missing, I only have 3 (but hey, that means you're getting really close!) [item=Driftwood Baron] [item=Quetzeel] [item=Raptorik Captain]
Since most of my first batch has been awakened and returned, I'm happy to send you a couple more! Of the ones you're missing, I only have 3 (but hey, that means you're getting really close!)

Driftwood Baron Quetzeel Raptorik Captain
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
[quote name="Phlox8Divaricata" date="2024-04-07 15:31:50" ] Since most of my first batch has been awakened and returned, I'm happy to send you a couple more! Of the ones you're missing, I only have 3 (but hey, that means you're getting really close!) [item=Driftwood Baron] [item=Quetzeel] [item=Raptorik Captain] [/quote] @Phlox8Divaricata that would be awesome! please send them over in a cr whenever ur ready and ill add em to the list asap!
Phlox8Divaricata wrote on 2024-04-07 15:31:50:
Since most of my first batch has been awakened and returned, I'm happy to send you a couple more! Of the ones you're missing, I only have 3 (but hey, that means you're getting really close!)

Driftwood Baron Quetzeel Raptorik Captain

@Phlox8Divaricata that would be awesome! please send them over in a cr whenever ur ready and ill add em to the list asap!
@GalacticWicke Idk if you'd be interested, but I have a few [item=prismatic token] laying around if you want them to get a few familiars next holiday
@GalacticWicke Idk if you'd be interested, but I have a few Prismatic Token laying around if you want them to get a few familiars next holiday
NinaForOcarinaRuler-small-gif.gif 130 fandragons; take your pick
Identify as female with no pref for pronouns
Check out my OOF outfit shop!
IF outfits too!
Lover of all things music, anime, and gaming
Open to random PMs and friend requests
[quote name="OcarinaRuler" date="2024-04-11 07:52:57" ] @GalacticWicke Idk if you'd be interested, but I have a few [item=prismatic token] laying around if you want them to get a few familiars next holiday [/quote] That's super kind of u to offer, but I think I'm ok, just bought myself both quetzeels so im broke n i dont think i could pay u for them TwT"
OcarinaRuler wrote on 2024-04-11 07:52:57:
@GalacticWicke Idk if you'd be interested, but I have a few Prismatic Token laying around if you want them to get a few familiars next holiday

That's super kind of u to offer, but I think I'm ok, just bought myself both quetzeels so im broke n i dont think i could pay u for them TwT"

Many fams were awakened and returned to their owners, and a couple more will be awakening tomorrow as well!

Many fams were awakened and returned to their owners, and a couple more will be awakening tomorrow as well!
progress has been fully updated and awakened fams are in pending crossroads back to their owners!
progress has been fully updated and awakened fams are in pending crossroads back to their owners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7