Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Help My Bestiary Conquest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Galactic Wicke Thanks for returning the one you found for yourself! Here is a new lend-out, for that full set of 10: [item=Crested Waveskimmer]
@Galactic Wicke
Thanks for returning the one you found for yourself! Here is a new lend-out, for that full set of 10:
Crested Waveskimmer
The Hatchery Masterlist
All progress has been updated! Special thanks to Sedo for sending me these 5 loaners! [item=Magma Embear] [item=Jadecarved Decoy] [item=Wartoad] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Hex Noggle]
All progress has been updated!

Special thanks to Sedo for sending me these 5 loaners!

Magma Embear Jadecarved Decoy Wartoad Molten Wartoad Hex Noggle
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
got myself some bears today since i splurged a lil for xmas lol [item=Magma Embear] [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep] [item=Sunbeam Ursa] [item=Graveyard Guardian] Sedo has their loaner Magma Embear waiting to be returned in a pending crossroads now that I bought myself one uwu
got myself some bears today since i splurged a lil for xmas lol

Magma Embear Murktooth Bramblekeep Sunbeam Ursa Graveyard Guardian

Sedo has their loaner Magma Embear waiting to be returned in a pending crossroads now that I bought myself one uwu
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Thanks for returning :) I'll lend you then [item=Lavaborne Hoax]
Thanks for returning :) I'll lend you then Lavaborne Hoax
3a2eEFc.gifA badge of a stone frog fountain, pouring water into a pot. Mountain chickadees flutter around the bamboo next to it.
All progress has been fully updated! Sorry for such a delayed update everyone, holidays had me busy and now I'm busy packing up to head back to my dorm for the next semester lol
All progress has been fully updated! Sorry for such a delayed update everyone, holidays had me busy and now I'm busy packing up to head back to my dorm for the next semester lol
the list hasnt been updated yet, but i have finished bonding with the fams for today so please view them directly for progress check in.

my family is having a hard time right now since my grampa may pass soon, and i just started school for the 2nd semester on top of this stress all within the past few days so i'll be struggling to update things for a while. i will still do my dailies an bonding, but updating the forum itself will be harder for me to keep track of since my focus is more irl and i will take a small hiatus when he does pass on and deal with the grief me and my fam will undergo.

thanks again for checking in, and im at least happy to announce that many of the loaner familiars are currently in the companion bond level and inquisitive, minus a couple that are soon to become inquisitive but will be there in a couple more days! I'm so happy with the progress i've made thanks to you all, and i will do my best to return awakened familiars the same day they reach awakened status no matter my current situation if i have the chance to.
the list hasnt been updated yet, but i have finished bonding with the fams for today so please view them directly for progress check in.

my family is having a hard time right now since my grampa may pass soon, and i just started school for the 2nd semester on top of this stress all within the past few days so i'll be struggling to update things for a while. i will still do my dailies an bonding, but updating the forum itself will be harder for me to keep track of since my focus is more irl and i will take a small hiatus when he does pass on and deal with the grief me and my fam will undergo.

thanks again for checking in, and im at least happy to announce that many of the loaner familiars are currently in the companion bond level and inquisitive, minus a couple that are soon to become inquisitive but will be there in a couple more days! I'm so happy with the progress i've made thanks to you all, and i will do my best to return awakened familiars the same day they reach awakened status no matter my current situation if i have the chance to.
hey everyone

my grampa passed friday morning last week and had his funeral on monday so i havent been able to do much until today.

bonding lists have been fully updated! i just finished going through and many of the loaner fams have reached companion and loyal!

i wont be fully back into the swing of things, but its getting a bit better now to handle my grief which is why im able to update this today.
hey everyone

my grampa passed friday morning last week and had his funeral on monday so i havent been able to do much until today.

bonding lists have been fully updated! i just finished going through and many of the loaner fams have reached companion and loyal!

i wont be fully back into the swing of things, but its getting a bit better now to handle my grief which is why im able to update this today.
returned the autumn sea dragon to Yanisha today! i got it and its counterpart today myself so i didnt need the loaner one anymore :D
returned the autumn sea dragon to Yanisha today! i got it and its counterpart today myself so i didnt need the loaner one anymore :D
returned to rubyxblade:

war smith, war flight

returned to interestingword:

serrated snake, bladed boa, battlelisk, armed flight, tar-trooper slarg

returned to Phlox8Divaricata:

battle chef, bloodwing owlcat

thanks so much everyone! ive been saving up to add more fams to my hoard and i got as many of ones i was loaning as i could so i could return some back to yall asap!

i have less than 100 fams that are undiscovered now! this has helped me so so much and im so excited to get closer to completing this journey!

unfortunately im def gonna need to start working finding on the more expensive fams like bosses, sprites, fake bears, and special gift fams to buy/loan now so wish me luck! any and all help is always welcome and thanks again to everyone who's helped me so far!

returned to rubyxblade:

war smith, war flight

returned to interestingword:

serrated snake, bladed boa, battlelisk, armed flight, tar-trooper slarg

returned to Phlox8Divaricata:

battle chef, bloodwing owlcat

thanks so much everyone! ive been saving up to add more fams to my hoard and i got as many of ones i was loaning as i could so i could return some back to yall asap!

i have less than 100 fams that are undiscovered now! this has helped me so so much and im so excited to get closer to completing this journey!

unfortunately im def gonna need to start working finding on the more expensive fams like bosses, sprites, fake bears, and special gift fams to buy/loan now so wish me luck! any and all help is always welcome and thanks again to everyone who's helped me so far!

Thanks for the return! I´m loaning you now, for that full set, [item=Cancer] And my honest condolences, for whatever it is worth. Have a hug, I know I needed every hug I got when I was in that place. Treasure all the golden memories, and try to take your time.
Thanks for the return! I´m loaning you now, for that full set, Cancer

And my honest condolences, for whatever it is worth. Have a hug, I know I needed every hug I got when I was in that place. Treasure all the golden memories, and try to take your time.
The Hatchery Masterlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7