Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Help My Bestiary Conquest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@interestingword Thanks again! I'll add them to the loaner progress list asap :D [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
@interestingword

Thanks again! I'll add them to the loaner progress list asap :D
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
Looking through your bestiary, I have a handful I can loan you! I can immediately loan you: [item=Alabaster Squirmscoot] [item=Autumn Millifae] [item=Basalt Eruption] [item=Battle Chef] [item=Black-wing Hummingbird] [item=Blade Horror] [item=Bloodwing Owlcat] [item=Boggripe Bulemoth] [item=Cherry Blossom Strangler] [item=Crackers] [item=Crystalcleave Canary] [item=Decorated Capyhog] [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Dreadwolf Rimestalker] [item=Dusky Dreadwolf] [item=Evergaze Glypto] [item=Fawn Fox Rat] [item=Flameshell Glypto] [item=Flying Brass Key] [item=Flying Iron Key] [item=Folded Friend] [item=Fragile Flutterbun] [item=Longneck Messmaster] [item=Luna Mith Squire] [item=Maned Cobra] [item=Origami Steward] [item=Perching Java Sparrow] [item=Raptorik Captain] [item=Regal Bladebearer] [item=Sabrespine Hunter] [item=Sabrespine Prowler] [item=Sorrowsnow Bulemoth] [item=Vigilant Sparrow] [item=Warblade Owlcat] [item=Warbound Capyhog] [item=Weapon Scavenger] [item=Which Waychip] I also have these, which I'm currently awakening myself. Once I'm done (they're all level 4-6), I can lend them to you as well, assuming you haven't found them elsewhere by then :) [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] [item=Aquarius] [item=Assassin Bug] [item=Bellus Glamourtail] [item=Cragward Custodian] [item=Driftwood Baron] [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] [item=Hippojay] [item=Midnight Lantern] [item=Platewing Messenger] [item=Quetzeel] [item=Rusty Golem] [item=Seaweed Scavenger]
Looking through your bestiary, I have a handful I can loan you!
I can immediately loan you:
Alabaster Squirmscoot Autumn Millifae Basalt Eruption Battle Chef Black-wing Hummingbird Blade Horror Bloodwing Owlcat Boggripe Bulemoth Cherry Blossom Strangler Crackers Crystalcleave Canary Decorated Capyhog Deeprealm Hunter Dreadwolf Rimestalker Dusky Dreadwolf Evergaze Glypto Fawn Fox Rat Flameshell Glypto Flying Brass Key Flying Iron Key Folded Friend Fragile Flutterbun Longneck Messmaster Luna Mith Squire Maned Cobra Origami Steward Perching Java Sparrow Raptorik Captain Regal Bladebearer Sabrespine Hunter Sabrespine Prowler Sorrowsnow Bulemoth Vigilant Sparrow Warblade Owlcat Warbound Capyhog Weapon Scavenger Which Waychip

I also have these, which I'm currently awakening myself. Once I'm done (they're all level 4-6), I can lend them to you as well, assuming you haven't found them elsewhere by then :)
Amberwing Waveskimmer Aquarius Assassin Bug Bellus Glamourtail Cragward Custodian Driftwood Baron Great Blue Waveskimmer Hippojay Midnight Lantern Platewing Messenger Quetzeel Rusty Golem Seaweed Scavenger
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
[quote name="Phlox8Divaricata" date="2023-12-02 20:56:22" ] Looking through your bestiary, I have a handful I can loan you! I can immediately loan you: [item=Alabaster Squirmscoot] [item=Autumn Millifae] [item=Basalt Eruption] [item=Battle Chef] [item=Black-wing Hummingbird] [item=Blade Horror] [item=Bloodwing Owlcat] [item=Boggripe Bulemoth] [item=Cherry Blossom Strangler] [item=Crackers] [item=Crystalcleave Canary] [item=Decorated Capyhog] [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Dreadwolf Rimestalker] [item=Dusky Dreadwolf] [item=Evergaze Glypto] [item=Fawn Fox Rat] [item=Flameshell Glypto] [item=Flying Brass Key] [item=Flying Iron Key] [item=Folded Friend] [item=Fragile Flutterbun] [item=Longneck Messmaster] [item=Luna Mith Squire] [item=Maned Cobra] [item=Origami Steward] [item=Perching Java Sparrow] [item=Raptorik Captain] [item=Regal Bladebearer] [item=Sabrespine Hunter] [item=Sabrespine Prowler] [item=Sorrowsnow Bulemoth] [item=Vigilant Sparrow] [item=Warblade Owlcat] [item=Warbound Capyhog] [item=Weapon Scavenger] [item=Which Waychip] I also have these, which I'm currently awakening myself. Once I'm done (they're all level 4-6), I can lend them to you as well, assuming you haven't found them elsewhere by then :) [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] [item=Aquarius] [item=Assassin Bug] [item=Bellus Glamourtail] [item=Cragward Custodian] [item=Driftwood Baron] [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] [item=Hippojay] [item=Midnight Lantern] [item=Platewing Messenger] [item=Quetzeel] [item=Rusty Golem] [item=Seaweed Scavenger] [/quote] @Phlox8Divaricata this is awesome, thanks so much for offering your help! For the sake of trust and making it easier to keep track of familiars, I only accept a max of 10 familiars per person at a time. If you could pick 10 for me to start off with and send them to me through crossroads I can cycle them tonight and add them to the list! :D
Phlox8Divaricata wrote on 2023-12-02 20:56:22:
Looking through your bestiary, I have a handful I can loan you!
I can immediately loan you:
Alabaster Squirmscoot Autumn Millifae Basalt Eruption Battle Chef Black-wing Hummingbird Blade Horror Bloodwing Owlcat Boggripe Bulemoth Cherry Blossom Strangler Crackers Crystalcleave Canary Decorated Capyhog Deeprealm Hunter Dreadwolf Rimestalker Dusky Dreadwolf Evergaze Glypto Fawn Fox Rat Flameshell Glypto Flying Brass Key Flying Iron Key Folded Friend Fragile Flutterbun Longneck Messmaster Luna Mith Squire Maned Cobra Origami Steward Perching Java Sparrow Raptorik Captain Regal Bladebearer Sabrespine Hunter Sabrespine Prowler Sorrowsnow Bulemoth Vigilant Sparrow Warblade Owlcat Warbound Capyhog Weapon Scavenger Which Waychip

I also have these, which I'm currently awakening myself. Once I'm done (they're all level 4-6), I can lend them to you as well, assuming you haven't found them elsewhere by then :)
Amberwing Waveskimmer Aquarius Assassin Bug Bellus Glamourtail Cragward Custodian Driftwood Baron Great Blue Waveskimmer Hippojay Midnight Lantern Platewing Messenger Quetzeel Rusty Golem Seaweed Scavenger

@Phlox8Divaricata this is awesome, thanks so much for offering your help!

For the sake of trust and making it easier to keep track of familiars, I only accept a max of 10 familiars per person at a time.

If you could pick 10 for me to start off with and send them to me through crossroads I can cycle them tonight and add them to the list! :D

tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
bump

i just wanna say that im so glad people have trusted me with some of their familiars to help me complete my bestiary. it means a lot to be part of such an awesome supportive community and this has helped me so so much. out of all the familiars im borrowing so far Fiona has only had like 2 of them show up one time each, and I definitely would be super far behind on my goal compared to now if i just relied on her.

thanks so much to everyone who's helped so far, let the conquest continue!
bump

i just wanna say that im so glad people have trusted me with some of their familiars to help me complete my bestiary. it means a lot to be part of such an awesome supportive community and this has helped me so so much. out of all the familiars im borrowing so far Fiona has only had like 2 of them show up one time each, and I definitely would be super far behind on my goal compared to now if i just relied on her.

thanks so much to everyone who's helped so far, let the conquest continue!
bump! ive obtained the following familiars thanks to some wonderful people gifting me a couple! [item=iron golem] [item=rusty golem] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] i also leveled up my brewing and was able to make this one myself! [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] yall are super kind <3 thank you!
bump!

ive obtained the following familiars thanks to some wonderful people gifting me a couple!

Iron Golem Rusty Golem Amberwing Waveskimmer

i also leveled up my brewing and was able to make this one myself!

Great Blue Waveskimmer

yall are super kind <3 thank you!
@GalacticWicke I'm so proud of you for leveling up and trying to get a few that way!
I took a look at my stash and I put a list of OWNED boss/old fest familiar on THIS dragon.
@GalacticWicke I'm so proud of you for leveling up and trying to get a few that way!
I took a look at my stash and I put a list of OWNED boss/old fest familiar on THIS dragon.
@rubyxblade

OOOOOOO Zaniya is so freaking cute! it's awesome that you got a list for rentals prepared!

Since i do a capped max of 10 familiars being loaned at a time and i only have 5 from ya rn, would u be willing to send over 5 more for me to work on? Surprisingly ive seen some of the bears in fionas more often than others so the next few i'd get from ya would prob be some of them :D especially the hibernal starbear and its counterpart the slumbering charlatan lol

Also thank you <3 i feel so dumb though ive just been transmuting to level this whole time i literally realized today that crafting items gets SO MUCH exp lmao. like i didnt realize i could craft items that give me 2k+ exp when it was right on the next page, at least since i spent literally years just transmuting i have a heck ton of materials to craft with right away. def doing that more along with grinding in the coli to level up my dragons more so they can handle bosses easily
@rubyxblade

OOOOOOO Zaniya is so freaking cute! it's awesome that you got a list for rentals prepared!

Since i do a capped max of 10 familiars being loaned at a time and i only have 5 from ya rn, would u be willing to send over 5 more for me to work on? Surprisingly ive seen some of the bears in fionas more often than others so the next few i'd get from ya would prob be some of them :D especially the hibernal starbear and its counterpart the slumbering charlatan lol

Also thank you <3 i feel so dumb though ive just been transmuting to level this whole time i literally realized today that crafting items gets SO MUCH exp lmao. like i didnt realize i could craft items that give me 2k+ exp when it was right on the next page, at least since i spent literally years just transmuting i have a heck ton of materials to craft with right away. def doing that more along with grinding in the coli to level up my dragons more so they can handle bosses easily
Familiars I could loan you: [item=Autumn Sea dragon][item=Barking Jester][item=Bellus Glamourtail][item=Blotched Quetzeel][item=Cinderkelp Loach][item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Fungusbearing Phony] I do own more you´re missing, so if these work well, I will look for more to lean you, if you are still in need. Please let me know if I should send them ASAP or if you´d like to request them at a later time.
Familiars I could loan you:
Autumn Sea Dragon Barking Jester Bellus Glamourtail Blotched Quetzeel Cinderkelp Loach Crystalhide Jester Dappled Dunhoof Fungusbearing Phony

I do own more you´re missing, so if these work well, I will look for more to lean you, if you are still in need. Please let me know if I should send them ASAP or if you´d like to request them at a later time.
The Hatchery Masterlist
@Yanisha

I do a max of 10 fams per person at once so i can def handle these 8 right now :D I greatly appreciate the help! also just in case if u wanna hit the cap with sending 2 more at any time please say something again here so i know for sure who to send which fams to when theyre awakened.

rollover is soon tho so if u send them now i wont be able to update the list until rollover is done so i recommend sending them after that unless u dont mind the delay.
@Yanisha

I do a max of 10 fams per person at once so i can def handle these 8 right now :D I greatly appreciate the help! also just in case if u wanna hit the cap with sending 2 more at any time please say something again here so i know for sure who to send which fams to when theyre awakened.

rollover is soon tho so if u send them now i wont be able to update the list until rollover is done so i recommend sending them after that unless u dont mind the delay.
Didn´t get back to the site until after rollover, so will be sending them now =D
I
Didn´t get back to the site until after rollover, so will be sending them now =D
I
The Hatchery Masterlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7