Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lastrats' Art Shop t/g [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Could you add me to your waitlist?
Could you add me to your waitlist?
hello again, i'd like to be on the waitlist if that's okay!
hello again, i'd like to be on the waitlist if that's okay!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@oceanics @XXVeil

absolutely! again, I don't know the exact timeline of slots opening, but I'll let you know! hopefully not another three months lol.

@Dr3m1ly

I may be able to squeeze you in this batch of comms if you're still interested and want to fill out the form! if not, that's ok, just let me know! :)
@oceanics @XXVeil

absolutely! again, I don't know the exact timeline of slots opening, but I'll let you know! hopefully not another three months lol.

@Dr3m1ly

I may be able to squeeze you in this batch of comms if you're still interested and want to fill out the form! if not, that's ok, just let me know! :)

Jack
he/they
art shop
hi, i'd love to be added to the waitlist if possible!
hi, i'd love to be added to the waitlist if possible!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Giltine13 Here you are! :)
J3mAg2gE_o.png

@inarizaki yep! adding you now! :)
@Giltine13 Here you are! :)
J3mAg2gE_o.png

@inarizaki yep! adding you now! :)

Jack
he/they
art shop
Wow, thank you so so much for this gorgeous artwork! ;o;

The vibes are phenomenal , and you illustrated him in such a fitting way. I love how you captured the demonic and hauting vibes as well as the arrogant and self-obsessed side of him. It's exactly how I imagined him to appear - or, to be honest, it's even better than I could have imagined him myself :D

I'm super happy about how it turned out, and this just made my day! It was a pleasure to commission you, and I'm glad I got the chance to!
Wow, thank you so so much for this gorgeous artwork! ;o;

The vibes are phenomenal , and you illustrated him in such a fitting way. I love how you captured the demonic and hauting vibes as well as the arrogant and self-obsessed side of him. It's exactly how I imagined him to appear - or, to be honest, it's even better than I could have imagined him myself :D

I'm super happy about how it turned out, and this just made my day! It was a pleasure to commission you, and I'm glad I got the chance to!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
He looks great, thank you so much!!
I'm glad you liked his design and that art bug bit ya so I got it so fast haha, you did a wonderful job on him, I'm very happy!

Also lemme know if I can be plopped into the waitlist or if there's no more slots, as I've said before I def wanna commission you again!
He looks great, thank you so much!!
I'm glad you liked his design and that art bug bit ya so I got it so fast haha, you did a wonderful job on him, I'm very happy!

Also lemme know if I can be plopped into the waitlist or if there's no more slots, as I've said before I def wanna commission you again!
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
@Dr3m1ly @oceanics

Opening up two slots in the next 2-3 weeks. If you are still interested in a comm please fill out the form and send the payment through cross roads! If you are no longer interested please let me know here or in pm!

Thanks! ^^
@Dr3m1ly @oceanics

Opening up two slots in the next 2-3 weeks. If you are still interested in a comm please fill out the form and send the payment through cross roads! If you are no longer interested please let me know here or in pm!

Thanks! ^^

Jack
he/they
art shop
@lastrats yes I am definitely still interested!! I'm a little busy today, but I'll fill out that form asap! Do you have any examples of couple/ship art?
@lastrats yes I am definitely still interested!! I'm a little busy today, but I'll fill out that form asap! Do you have any examples of couple/ship art?
@lastrats

Could i be added to your waitlist?
@lastrats

Could i be added to your waitlist?
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12