Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lastrats' Art Shop t/g [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Deoxyribonucleic of course! that will be 500g! I vibe with his design so much! Can't wait to start, thanks for ordering :)
@Deoxyribonucleic of course! that will be 500g! I vibe with his design so much! Can't wait to start, thanks for ordering :)

Jack
he/they
art shop
@Mercenary ah, thank you so much! and sure thing!! that will be 1,000g -- tysm! :)
@Mercenary ah, thank you so much! and sure thing!! that will be 1,000g -- tysm! :)

Jack
he/they
art shop
@Hocotate sure! just added you! and oh my goodness I love Orion's design so much! I'll ping you when a slot opens
@Hocotate sure! just added you! and oh my goodness I love Orion's design so much! I'll ping you when a slot opens

Jack
he/they
art shop
@microwaved an honor to draw The Lad [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150530191702102116/1151390781005910036/Screen_Shot_2023-09-13_at_1.35.21_AM.png[/img]
@microwaved an honor to draw The Lad
Screen_Shot_2023-09-13_at_1.35.21_AM.png

Jack
he/they
art shop
@Hocotate -- A slot opened! If you're still interested the monochrome full body will be 1,250g
@Hocotate -- A slot opened! If you're still interested the monochrome full body will be 1,250g

Jack
he/they
art shop
thank you for the ping!! that would be great, i'd love if there could be color highlights if possible as well x) would 350kt + 900g be okay for payment?
thank you for the ping!! that would be great, i'd love if there could be color highlights if possible as well x) would 350kt + 900g be okay for payment?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate yeah the color highlights are no problem! and the mixed payment works!! :)
@Hocotate yeah the color highlights are no problem! and the mixed payment works!! :)

Jack
he/they
art shop
YEAHH MY BOY!! HE LOOKS AWESOME THANK YOU SM!!!
YEAHH MY BOY!! HE LOOKS AWESOME THANK YOU SM!!!
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
Didn't see it on your list but I was wondering if you would be willing to draw mech art?
Didn't see it on your list but I was wondering if you would be willing to draw mech art?
@Morrow ah, I completely forgot ahah! I don't normally draw mech, but I would be willing to try! Could I see the character in question?
@Morrow ah, I completely forgot ahah! I don't normally draw mech, but I would be willing to try! Could I see the character in question?

Jack
he/they
art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12