Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Chasing Immortality
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
@Kayfox

Yes! I'll still do mail days after challenges, they'll just be a little more spaced out! I will have to figure out where to put in mail days with the flow of future lockes (I may still do it for fests because that seems like a nice place to put it), but mail days after challenges works well for the format of this one!
@Kayfox

Yes! I'll still do mail days after challenges, they'll just be a little more spaced out! I will have to figure out where to put in mail days with the flow of future lockes (I may still do it for fests because that seems like a nice place to put it), but mail days after challenges works well for the format of this one!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Glad to hear about the changes that are making it easier on you! Also ough. I need to continue my own licke they’ve been sitting in stasis for a hot minute…
Glad to hear about the changes that are making it easier on you! Also ough. I need to continue my own licke they’ve been sitting in stasis for a hot minute…

He/him | FRT+1 x
Makes sense, I just wanted to be sure!
Makes sense, I just wanted to be sure!
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

Sounds like a good plan going forward~! Hope this helps you feel more free to accomplish what you've been hoping to~.
Sounds like a good plan going forward~! Hope this helps you feel more free to accomplish what you've been hoping to~.
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97