Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
just accidentally bred a dragon i wanted to keep unbred...why isn't there a way to discard a nest :sob:
just accidentally bred a dragon i wanted to keep unbred...why isn't there a way to discard a nest :sob:
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvpbgmnNew1qcwl12o1_500.gif
tumblr_lvpbgmnNew1qcwl12o1_500.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I love you.

I love you.
I love you.

I love you.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
Okay, I've done this, done that, and that other thing... but I'm forgetting something, aren't I?
Okay, I've done this, done that, and that other thing... but I'm forgetting something, aren't I?
rFd6Bym.png
he/him, they/them
[quote name="sedge122" date="2024-03-16 07:08:14" ] [...] my wrist has been a bit sore from drawing and writing and my ears and head are sore from wearing my headphones so much [...] [/quote] anyway time to draw while watching a video with my headphones <333 this will have no consequences!! (dwdw i'm taking care of myself, i've been pretty good most of the day so i think i am allowed to have a little bit of fun)
sedge122 wrote on 2024-03-16 07:08:14:
[...] my wrist has been a bit sore from drawing and writing and my ears and head are sore from wearing my headphones so much [...]

anyway time to draw while watching a video with my headphones <333 this will have no consequences!! (dwdw i'm taking care of myself, i've been pretty good most of the day so i think i am allowed to have a little bit of fun)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Had a dream that one of my dragons that I really love/adore was for some reason sold on the AH without me meaning to, and I was so distressed and unhappy about it. Gosh dang am I so glad that was a dream. I would've been so sad what the heck?! ;w;
Had a dream that one of my dragons that I really love/adore was for some reason sold on the AH without me meaning to, and I was so distressed and unhappy about it. Gosh dang am I so glad that was a dream. I would've been so sad what the heck?! ;w;
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
im so glad to know that this community is still active and all but the amount of second hand embarassment and emotional whiplash im getting by just looking at the posts is insane [emoji=guardian sad size=1] i was so right for deleting my socials actually. i could not survive for a minute like this lmao also wdym my fav is that popular... like WHAT'S GOING ON i thought the community fav was someone else SOBBING edit: oh my god it just keeps getting worse. im actually so disappointed rn edit edit 2: im gonna bury myself in the sand and stay there for the rest of my life
im so glad to know that this community is still active and all but the amount of second hand embarassment and emotional whiplash im getting by just looking at the posts is insane i was so right for deleting my socials actually. i could not survive for a minute like this lmao

also wdym my fav is that popular... like WHAT'S GOING ON i thought the community fav was someone else SOBBING

edit: oh my god it just keeps getting worse. im actually so disappointed rn

edit edit 2: im gonna bury myself in the sand and stay there for the rest of my life
ZcrsSbC.png
discord stop stealing audio outlets from other tabs what's wrong with you
discord stop stealing audio outlets from other tabs what's wrong with you
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
my throat neck head and back hurt and my stomach is icky i want to go home :(
my throat neck head and back hurt and my stomach is icky i want to go home :(
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
I made Welsh cakes and they taste awesome.
I made Welsh cakes and they taste awesome.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan