Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
No one buys or adopts my babies because they are ugly! P-P
No one buys or adopts my babies because they are ugly! P-P
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
I have stopped fearing that my art will look awful

I will simply keep drawing until it no longer feels like it's bad. That's it
No more doubt
I'm just here to have fun and draw all our silly little characters
I have stopped fearing that my art will look awful

I will simply keep drawing until it no longer feels like it's bad. That's it
No more doubt
I'm just here to have fun and draw all our silly little characters
FR +9 | they/them
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/vSvj9RuSULwAAAAd/button-quail-bird.gif
button-quail-bird.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Just reminded myself that it's like... the 5, maybe 6 year anniversary of the roleplay that would be the basis of Sheltered Chronicles. Man, it was a big chonky trainwreck but it paved the way for a whole buncha stuff. I wonder how the 'Her Red Hair' animation is doing, if it was scrapped or forgotten. I mean, it's probably gotten nowhere, since Scott seemed very intent on designing butlers over important characters. I guess it's the only thing they have left of me since I cut ties. Knowing that they faked pregnancy because someone else was faking pregnancy, they probably did start making it because I was making Sheltered Chronicles. Because I knew I could animate at least a little when I began making it. (if you are a person who is not me or scott, then yes, baggage. big baggage. This is what may happen when you make online friends off Star Stable.) That being said, I'd think they'd enjoy Flight Rising, for the quality that is breeding characters. And they don't even have to shoehorn another person's character into that situation. At least if they somehow find me on here I can consent to breeding two dragons together. That being said. I'm not bringing the roleplay back. I'm not. For the love of the this specific piece of sheltered chronicles lore: [quote name="modified sheltered lorebook"]Only a few short centuries after [REDACTED] joined the operation of Unreality, its parent world found itself crumpling and being destroyed at the hands of the two curators who created it. They fought to take their halves but in the end all was destroyed. Beings from the crossroads may be born of some strange force into Unreality, and relics in the form of structures, heirlooms and skeletal remains of those who could not find their place in the new world may be found.[/quote] Unreality is the world of Sheltered, Crossroads the world of the roleplay. If Her Red Hair doesn't drop, well I guess the world will never see it in it's hodge-podged glory. Either way, here's another year to Sheltered Chronicles, and whatever else may have come out of the roleplay! ok, i'll leave the thread be now thank you for your time if you did read through this big old tangent!
Just reminded myself that it's like... the 5, maybe 6 year anniversary of the roleplay that would be the basis of Sheltered Chronicles. Man, it was a big chonky trainwreck but it paved the way for a whole buncha stuff.

I wonder how the 'Her Red Hair' animation is doing, if it was scrapped or forgotten. I mean, it's probably gotten nowhere, since Scott seemed very intent on designing butlers over important characters. I guess it's the only thing they have left of me since I cut ties. Knowing that they faked pregnancy because someone else was faking pregnancy, they probably did start making it because I was making Sheltered Chronicles. Because I knew I could animate at least a little when I began making it.

(if you are a person who is not me or scott, then yes, baggage. big baggage. This is what may happen when you make online friends off Star Stable.)

That being said, I'd think they'd enjoy Flight Rising, for the quality that is breeding characters. And they don't even have to shoehorn another person's character into that situation. At least if they somehow find me on here I can consent to breeding two dragons together.

That being said. I'm not bringing the roleplay back. I'm not. For the love of the this specific piece of sheltered chronicles lore:
modified sheltered lorebook wrote:
Only a few short centuries after [REDACTED] joined the operation of Unreality, its parent world found itself crumpling and being destroyed at the hands of the two curators who created it. They fought to take their halves but in the end all was destroyed. Beings from the crossroads may be born of some strange force into Unreality, and relics in the form of structures, heirlooms and skeletal remains of those who could not find their place in the new world may be found.
Unreality is the world of Sheltered, Crossroads the world of the roleplay. If Her Red Hair doesn't drop, well I guess the world will never see it in it's hodge-podged glory.

Either way, here's another year to Sheltered Chronicles, and whatever else may have come out of the roleplay!

ok, i'll leave the thread be now thank you for your time if you did read through this big old tangent!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
There aren’t enough characters alotted in a post to convey the thoughts I have right now.
There aren’t enough characters alotted in a post to convey the thoughts I have right now.
tBQLFXi.png ezgif-com-resize.gif kqe6Q9y.gif
I just want to curl up in the sun and take a nice long nap. [emoji=guardian sleepy size=1]
I just want to curl up in the sun and take a nice long nap.
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
[center][img]https://people.com/thmb/oaNa57jLF4DpEfOZmbenqWolpQw=/1500x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(499x0:501x2):format(webp)/quail-hats-022123-3-1-cbea53cb18d4451c9272c61b77a26353.jpg
quail-hats-022123-3-1-cbea53cb18d4451c9272c61b77a26353.jpg
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
im so tired n exhausted but i gotta finish this history work. its not even a lot, its four super short easy questions. i dont even gotta watch the movie.

hopefully my teacher fills out my scholarship recommendation... i kinda need it by wednesday. hopefully i didn't send it too late
im so tired n exhausted but i gotta finish this history work. its not even a lot, its four super short easy questions. i dont even gotta watch the movie.

hopefully my teacher fills out my scholarship recommendation... i kinda need it by wednesday. hopefully i didn't send it too late
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
I just wanted to use avatars to create a visual representation of the dragons I've exalted and I put it in one of my dragons bios and now they look like they collect the heads of exalted dragons

I can't decide if its hilarious or horrifying but I'm just going to leave it there because there's enough stuff on my clan profile
I just wanted to use avatars to create a visual representation of the dragons I've exalted and I put it in one of my dragons bios and now they look like they collect the heads of exalted dragons

I can't decide if its hilarious or horrifying but I'm just going to leave it there because there's enough stuff on my clan profile
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
for Arceus' sake where ARE YOU
for Arceus' sake where ARE YOU
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder