Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Pen Pals [Open | Pick ur Partner]
1 2 3 4 5 6
bumping!! it looks like this hasn't been bumped for a while but this seems really cute so maybe when i've got free time i'll look into it more :D
bumping!! it looks like this hasn't been bumped for a while but this seems really cute so maybe when i've got free time i'll look into it more :D
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
[b]Language(s):[/b] English [b]Writting Style:[/b] Fluffy, a bit cultural [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83433986][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834340/83433986_350.png[/img][/url] Princess [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/her [b]Breif Dragon Introduction:[/b] Princess spends her days in her father's, Tuorta's, castle. She is bored and locked away. She is not allowed outside, and rarely has visitors. She has a keen interest in rare herbal teas and is skilled in tea reading. She is eccentric and odd, sweet and a bit naive. She is in need of a friend. [b]PenPal Format:[/b] Private messaging [b]Letter Frequiency:[/b] { Daily | [b]Weekly[/b] | BiWeekly | Monthly } [b]Letter Length:[/b] { Breif | [b]Medium[/b] | Lengthy } [b]Possible Gift Giving:[/b] { [b]Yes[/b] | No } [b]Number of Applicants Accepting:[/b] One
Language(s):
English

Writting Style:
Fluffy, a bit cultural

Clan Member:
83433986_350.png
Princess

Pronouns:
She/her

Breif Dragon Introduction:
Princess spends her days in her father's, Tuorta's, castle. She is bored and locked away. She is not allowed outside, and rarely has visitors. She has a keen interest in rare herbal teas and is skilled in tea reading. She is eccentric and odd, sweet and a bit naive. She is in need of a friend.

PenPal Format:
Private messaging

Letter Frequiency:
{ Daily | Weekly | BiWeekly | Monthly }

Letter Length:
{ Breif | Medium | Lengthy }

Possible Gift Giving:
{ Yes | No }

Number of Applicants Accepting:
One
Rhubarb | She/her | FR-3
light_small.png
[quote] @Ghostpit [b]Language(s):[/b] English [b]Writing Style:[/b] All! [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60199039][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/601991/60199039_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pronouns:[/b] She / They [b]Breif Dragon Introduction:[/b] Eudora is an avid traveler who makes her home on a pirate ship with her two fathers and the friends they made. She's very sweet and kind, eager to share pictures she's taken of the places she's seen and even more eager to talk of said places. She's seen all walks of life! There's so much more to discover! [b]PenPal Format:[/b] Private Messages [b]Letter Frequiency:[/b] { Daily | Weekly | [b]BiWeekly[/b] | Monthly } [b]Letter Length:[/b] { Breif | [b]Medium[/b] | [b]Lengthy[/b] } [b]Possible Gift Giving:[/b] { [b]Yes[/b] | No } [b]Number of Applicants Accepting:[/b] Three! :] [/quote]
Quote:
@Ghostpit

Language(s): English

Writing Style: All!

Clan Member:
60199039_350.png

Pronouns:
She / They

Eudora is an avid traveler who makes her home on a pirate ship with her two fathers and the friends they made. She's very sweet and kind, eager to share pictures she's taken of the places she's seen and even more eager to talk of said places. She's seen all walks of life! There's so much more to discover!

PenPal Format:
Private Messages

Letter Frequiency:

Letter Length:

Possible Gift Giving:
{ Yes | No }

Three! :]
jPdGQf9.gif
Simone
Artist/Writer
Nonbinary
+3 FR Time
Lore Den WIP

1YSPZnA.png
KkMA0tT.gif
[b]Language(s):[/b] English [b]Writing Style:[/b] All! [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60199039][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/601991/60199039_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pronouns:[/b] She / They [b]Breif Dragon Introduction:[/b] Eudora is an avid traveler who makes her home on a pirate ship with her two fathers and the friends they made. She's very sweet and kind, eager to share pictures she's taken of the places she's seen and even more eager to talk of said places. She's seen all walks of life! There's so much more to discover! [b]PenPal Format:[/b] Private Messages [b]Letter Frequiency:[/b] { Daily | Weekly | [b]BiWeekly[/b] | Monthly } [b]Letter Length:[/b] { Breif | [b]Medium[/b] | [b]Lengthy[/b] } [b]Possible Gift Giving:[/b] { [b]Yes[/b] | No } [b]Number of Applicants Accepting:[/b] Three! :]
Language(s): English

Writing Style: All!

Clan Member:
60199039_350.png

Pronouns:
She / They

Eudora is an avid traveler who makes her home on a pirate ship with her two fathers and the friends they made. She's very sweet and kind, eager to share pictures she's taken of the places she's seen and even more eager to talk of said places. She's seen all walks of life! There's so much more to discover!

PenPal Format:
Private Messages

Letter Frequiency:

Letter Length:

Possible Gift Giving:
{ Yes | No }

Three! :]
jPdGQf9.gif
Simone
Artist/Writer
Nonbinary
+3 FR Time
Lore Den WIP

1YSPZnA.png
KkMA0tT.gif
@romeow

Thanks for bumping it up. I'm in the process of making a new matching system to better organize it!
@romeow

Thanks for bumping it up. I'm in the process of making a new matching system to better organize it!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
oh excited to see how you change it :D will it still be in this thread or a different one?
oh excited to see how you change it :D will it still be in this thread or a different one?
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
And one more option, just for fun! [quote=PenPal Search] [b]Language(s):[/b] English [b]Writting Style:[/b] Descriptive, Cultural, War Prone, maybe a little bit Fluffy depending on how things go. Literate style of writing, but I am prone to breaking grammatical structure as it suits me, so keep that in mind if it’s something that will likely annoy you! [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91918679]Reverb[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=194&winggene=192&wings=90&auth=963865bde9a2d5d3cc5dd121ce4818b9106b0d6e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Breif Dragon Introduction:[/b] To whomever it may concern, Yes, sorry, I'm not very good with names. I was informed of some 'mishap', Octave's words not mine, that I apparently caused the other day for some traveler? I can't for the life of me recall what she's on about but [i]supposedly[/i] I mistook your lot for intruders while you were passing through? I can't say for sure, honestly most of my work bleeds together in my mind. Anyways Muse explicitly told me to apologize, so here's. That. Please make sure you actually [i]communicate[/i] with our clan before you decide to go trampling all over [i]our[/i] territory. I will not be help reasonable for any harm that comes from your negligence. Well, not in the future at least. It is my job to keep our waters safe, and I will stop at nothing to keep them as such. I've tied some pastes and weeds to this letter, they'll make an adequate balm for any scorching I might've done to your scales. They're made in-house by the most talented healer I know, and she's fixed up enough of my own wounds to say you'll find no better elixirs in all of Sornieth. Anyways, I have one very simple request. If you ever see fit to come wandering through or near our waters at any point in the futures please refer to me directly. I don't need another earful about it. My one job is to protect the dragons of my clan. Do not let yourself become a threat. [b]PenPal Format:[/b] Forum posting, PM (on-site or on Discord) [b]Letter Frequiency:[/b] Daily | Weekly | BiWeekly I can aim for daily but preferably weekly/biweekly, as I work and that would just feel less stressful. [b]Letter Length:[/b] Brief | Medium | Lengthy Aiming for medium-lengthy but it will probably depend on the conversation and how much input I think Reverb would have! [b]Possible Gift Giving:[/b] Yes, but provably not super frequently (at least, not until I build up my hoard a bit more!) and you’re certainly not obligated to gift me back [b]Number of Applicants Accepting:[/b] 1-3 and this is combined for both Muse and Reverb
And one more option, just for fun!
PenPal Search wrote:
Language(s):
English

Writting Style:
Descriptive, Cultural, War Prone, maybe a little bit Fluffy depending on how things go.

Literate style of writing, but I am prone to breaking grammatical structure as it suits me, so keep that in mind if it’s something that will likely annoy you!

Clan Member:
Reverb
dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=192&breed=23&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=194&winggene=192&wings=90&auth=963865bde9a2d5d3cc5dd121ce4818b9106b0d6e&dummyext=prev.png

Pronouns:
He/Him

To whomever it may concern,

Yes, sorry, I'm not very good with names. I was informed of some 'mishap', Octave's words not mine, that I apparently caused the other day for some traveler? I can't for the life of me recall what she's on about but supposedly I mistook your lot for intruders while you were passing through? I can't say for sure, honestly most of my work bleeds together in my mind. Anyways Muse explicitly told me to apologize, so here's. That.
Please make sure you actually communicate with our clan before you decide to go trampling all over our territory. I will not be help reasonable for any harm that comes from your negligence. Well, not in the future at least. It is my job to keep our waters safe, and I will stop at nothing to keep them as such.

I've tied some pastes and weeds to this letter, they'll make an adequate balm for any scorching I might've done to your scales. They're made in-house by the most talented healer I know, and she's fixed up enough of my own wounds to say you'll find no better elixirs in all of Sornieth.
Anyways, I have one very simple request. If you ever see fit to come wandering through or near our waters at any point in the futures please refer to me directly. I don't need another earful about it.

My one job is to protect the dragons of my clan. Do not let yourself become a threat.

PenPal Format:
Forum posting, PM (on-site or on Discord)

Letter Frequiency:
Daily | Weekly | BiWeekly
I can aim for daily but preferably weekly/biweekly, as I work and that would just feel less stressful.

Letter Length:
Brief | Medium | Lengthy
Aiming for medium-lengthy but it will probably depend on the conversation and how much input I think Reverb would have!

Possible Gift Giving:
Yes, but provably not super frequently (at least, not until I build up my hoard a bit more!) and you’re certainly not obligated to gift me back

1-3 and this is combined for both Muse and Reverb
Ztohw80.png Sock - They/Them - FR+2
WIP
WIP
WIP
"come with me,
and you'll be. . ."
". . .in a world
of pure imagination."

"If you want to view paradise. . ."
". . .simply look around and view it."
[emoji=planet size=1] Closed! :D [emoji=planet size=1] [quote=Pen Pal Reply] @renascentia [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83121545]Comet [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831216/83121545_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pronouns:[/b] They/them [b]Dragon Introduction:[/b] Hello, my name is Comet! I'm from the Appleink Clan in Hoverview Vale, and I love meeting the travelers that pass by us. Actually, I tend to be the dragon in charge of welcoming and temporarily housing any dragons that pass through our territory. It's always a delight to hear their stories and experiences. Maybe someday I'll become a traveler for a while, but for now, I'm staying home to help the clan settle down. [b]Reason for Wanting Write:[/b] A traveler who lives on a [i]pirate ship[/i]? That sounds amazing! I'd love to learn about your travels and perhaps I can share some stories of my own. The stream of wanderers near us seems to be a bit dry recently, so it'll be great to hear some fresh material! [/quote]
Closed! :D
Pen Pal Reply wrote:
@renascentia

Clan Member:
Comet
83121545_350.png

Pronouns:
They/them

Dragon Introduction:
Hello, my name is Comet! I'm from the Appleink Clan in Hoverview Vale, and I love meeting the travelers that pass by us. Actually, I tend to be the dragon in charge of welcoming and temporarily housing any dragons that pass through our territory. It's always a delight to hear their stories and experiences. Maybe someday I'll become a traveler for a while, but for now, I'm staying home to help the clan settle down.

Reason for Wanting Write:
A traveler who lives on a pirate ship? That sounds amazing! I'd love to learn about your travels and perhaps I can share some stories of my own. The stream of wanderers near us seems to be a bit dry recently, so it'll be great to hear some fresh material!
f945950b7236c8c1a297b41b1c29dd33e37bc920.png
Meow :3
Terra/Terran/Beetle
They/she
FR +3
39ceff8fd43b52dff508a61880cc9ab871ab6c87.png
@TerranBeetle OHH COMET SOUNDS SO SWEET!!

Eudora will be sending a letter shortly! (I'm at work rn lol)
@TerranBeetle OHH COMET SOUNDS SO SWEET!!

Eudora will be sending a letter shortly! (I'm at work rn lol)
jPdGQf9.gif
Simone
Artist/Writer
Nonbinary
+3 FR Time
Lore Den WIP

1YSPZnA.png
KkMA0tT.gif
I messed up the @ LMAO [quote=PenPal Search] @RedwindRising [b]Language(s):[/b] English [b]Writting Style:[/b] Descriptive, Cultural, Fluff Literate style of writing, but I am prone to breaking grammatical structure as it suits me, so keep that in mind if it’s something that will likely annoy you! [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93201937] Muse[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932020/93201937_350.png[/img] [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her [b]Breif Dragon Introduction:[/b] In hopes that it is carried back home, Greetings, Mistral. I take it in fair certainty that this message will be returned to your claws in one piece. This courier system is intriguing, and it certainly did not disappoint. I hadn’t expected them to find our lair so quickly! And as an Oracle I’m certainly this letter will find itself back to you in just as much time. Oh, please do not fret. I cannot see it reaching your location or anything. Just that the strong visage of many a letter like this one rests deep in my mind’s eye. Actually, I think it’s no less than fate itself that your message was returned to our Lair in particular. You see I’m a bit like yourself. That is: a dragon in a sort of ‘leadership’ position. We’re low in numbers, sort of trying to get our barring around this shoreside, but much like yourselves we’ve a gathering of outcasts and wanderers alike trying to make ourselves a ‘home’. Really, I wasn’t supposed to be in this position at all, but I am now, and it’s suddenly my job to organize and protect these dragons at all costs. Simply put this is all very new. Not just for myself but the people who are looking to me, desperate for this chance at somewhere to belong. The Tidelord has accepted our presence, but if I’m not careful everything this clan has worked for could unravel in an instant. I don’t need your advice, but it would be nice having someone to talk to. Someone outside of this domain and someone who’s been where I am now. All I’ve known my whole life is the ebb and flow of the Sea, but the world you must live in sounds positively fascinating. You mentioned having more stories to tell, didn’t you? I’d love to hear some of them. The ever curious, Muse [b]PenPal Format:[/b] Forum posting, private message (either on-site or over discord) [b]Letter Frequiency:[/b] I can aim for daily but preferably weekly/biweekly, as I work and that would just feel less stressful [b]Letter Length:[/b] Breif | Medium | Lengthy Aiming for medium-lengthy but it will probably depend on the conversation and how much input I think Muse would have! [b]Possible Gift Giving:[/b] Yes, but provably not super frequently (at least, not until I build up my hoard a bit more!) and you’re certainly not obligated to gift me back [b]Number of Applicants Accepting:[/b] 1-3, for anyone else who might be interested in chatting with Muse! [/quote]
I messed up the @ LMAO
PenPal Search wrote:
@RedwindRising

Language(s):
English

Writting Style:
Descriptive, Cultural, Fluff

Literate style of writing, but I am prone to breaking grammatical structure as it suits me, so keep that in mind if it’s something that will likely annoy you!

Clan Member:
Muse
93201937_350.png

Pronouns:
She/Her

In hopes that it is carried back home,

Greetings, Mistral. I take it in fair certainty that this message will be returned to your claws in one piece. This courier system is intriguing, and it certainly did not disappoint. I hadn’t expected them to find our lair so quickly! And as an Oracle I’m certainly this letter will find itself back to you in just as much time.

Oh, please do not fret. I cannot see it reaching your location or anything. Just that the strong visage of many a letter like this one rests deep in my mind’s eye. Actually, I think it’s no less than fate itself that your message was returned to our Lair in particular. You see I’m a bit like yourself. That is: a dragon in a sort of ‘leadership’ position. We’re low in numbers, sort of trying to get our barring around this shoreside, but much like yourselves we’ve a gathering of outcasts and wanderers alike trying to make ourselves a ‘home’. Really, I wasn’t supposed to be in this position at all, but I am now, and it’s suddenly my job to organize and protect these dragons at all costs. Simply put this is all very new. Not just for myself but the people who are looking to me, desperate for this chance at somewhere to belong. The Tidelord has accepted our presence, but if I’m not careful everything this clan has worked for could unravel in an instant.

I don’t need your advice, but it would be nice having someone to talk to. Someone outside of this domain and someone who’s been where I am now. All I’ve known my whole life is the ebb and flow of the Sea, but the world you must live in sounds positively fascinating. You mentioned having more stories to tell, didn’t you? I’d love to hear some of them.

The ever curious,
Muse

PenPal Format:
Forum posting, private message (either on-site or over discord)

Letter Frequiency:
I can aim for daily but preferably weekly/biweekly, as I work and that would just feel less stressful

Letter Length:
Breif | Medium | Lengthy

Aiming for medium-lengthy but it will probably depend on the conversation and how much input I think Muse would have!

Possible Gift Giving:
Yes, but provably not super frequently (at least, not until I build up my hoard a bit more!) and you’re certainly not obligated to gift me back

1-3, for anyone else who might be interested in chatting with Muse!
Ztohw80.png Sock - They/Them - FR+2
WIP
WIP
WIP
"come with me,
and you'll be. . ."
". . .in a world
of pure imagination."

"If you want to view paradise. . ."
". . .simply look around and view it."
1 2 3 4 5 6