Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Pen Pals [Open | Pick ur Partner]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bumping up for more people to find pen pals!
Bumping up for more people to find pen pals!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
[b]Language(s):English[/b] [b]Writting Style: Lite, Cultural[/b] [b]Clan Member:Eirianwen or Eir.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36377258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/363773/36377258_350.png[/img][/url][/b] [b]Pronouns:He/Him, or They/Them.[/b] [b]Breif Dragon Introduction: Eirianwen or what his peers known him as Eir, or Warlock. By the flickering of his tongue and his mutters of protective spells he does for his clan always brought some questions about him, especially since he took over the leadership of his clan, Haltwen, he always loved the thoughts of occult items and spells themseleves, especially that he hails from the Crystalspine.[/b] [b]PenPal Format:Forum Posting or PM's.[/b] [b]Letter Frequiency: Daily or Weekly depending on PenPal.[/b] [b]Letter Length: Can between Breif and Medium.[/b] [b]Possible Gift Giving: Yes[/b] [b]Number of Applicants Accepting: 2.[/b]
Language(s):English

Writting Style: Lite, Cultural

Clan Member:Eirianwen or Eir.36377258_350.png

Pronouns:He/Him, or They/Them.

Breif Dragon Introduction: Eirianwen or what his peers known him as Eir, or Warlock. By the flickering of his tongue and his mutters of protective spells he does for his clan always brought some questions about him, especially since he took over the leadership of his clan, Haltwen, he always loved the thoughts of occult items and spells themseleves, especially that he hails from the Crystalspine.

PenPal Format:Forum Posting or PM's.

Letter Frequiency: Daily or Weekly depending on PenPal.

Letter Length: Can between Breif and Medium.

Possible Gift Giving: Yes

Number of Applicants Accepting: 2.
Please click on my pixely dergs!
Total dweeb for JJBA and other things. random PM's welcomed. She/Her.tumblr_n864xsWixf1s7p9b6o1_r3_250.gif
[quote=Pen Pal Reply] @HailToTheQueen [b]Clan Member:[/b] Skip [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73129195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/731292/73129195_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pronouns:[/b] he/they [b]Dragon Introduction:[/b] Merry meet, Eir! I am Skip, and I hail from the Clan of Sparrow's Wings. I am the curator of said Clan's museum, and I take much pride in it! Discovering and researching ancient artifacts is a passion of mine, though I do admit I can get overexcited about it...nevertheless, I am excited to get to know you more. [b]Reason for Wanting Write:[/b] Your methods of magic are...[i]intriguing[/i] to me. I am always looking to learn more information, particularly regarding different kinds of magic and such. I am also from the Arcane flight, which will be even more convenient for the both of us, ideally. I look forward to our partnership! [/quote]
Pen Pal Reply wrote:
@HailToTheQueen

Clan Member: Skip
73129195_350.png

Pronouns:
he/they

Dragon Introduction:
Merry meet, Eir! I am Skip, and I hail from the Clan of Sparrow's Wings. I am the curator of said Clan's museum, and I take much pride in it! Discovering and researching ancient artifacts is a passion of mine, though I do admit I can get overexcited about it...nevertheless, I am excited to get to know you more.

Reason for Wanting Write:
Your methods of magic are...intriguing to me. I am always looking to learn more information, particularly regarding different kinds of magic and such. I am also from the Arcane flight, which will be even more convenient for the both of us, ideally.

I look forward to our partnership!
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
@cloverpatches0

Eir grabbed ahold of this letter directed to him from Aster, former clan head of clan Haltwen. His tongue flickered and furrowed his brow as he proceed to open the letter, his eyes scanned the sentences, calcutated and cold, until a happy chuckle could be heard in his dark corner of his room, which was mostly dark except by candles thoughout his room/study.

"Well met then, fellow Arcanist. It's been a while since a letter had given me a good chuckle in joy might I add, I rarely get a chance to write to others from other places, even those who are my dear thy neighbors. Might I add I love the fact you own a museum, sounds like a gracious time to be and see what have you archived in your museum. As you know I am Eir, and it is indeed to make your acquiescence then, Skip. Hoping in our everso sightful deity this partnership will be long, here let me send something I never seen in these parts of our Crystalpine. Wholeheartly, Eir.

Eir flickered his tongue with a dumb, happy smirk on his face and made his way to bother Aster to posthaste send this letter, and NOW!
@cloverpatches0

Eir grabbed ahold of this letter directed to him from Aster, former clan head of clan Haltwen. His tongue flickered and furrowed his brow as he proceed to open the letter, his eyes scanned the sentences, calcutated and cold, until a happy chuckle could be heard in his dark corner of his room, which was mostly dark except by candles thoughout his room/study.

"Well met then, fellow Arcanist. It's been a while since a letter had given me a good chuckle in joy might I add, I rarely get a chance to write to others from other places, even those who are my dear thy neighbors. Might I add I love the fact you own a museum, sounds like a gracious time to be and see what have you archived in your museum. As you know I am Eir, and it is indeed to make your acquiescence then, Skip. Hoping in our everso sightful deity this partnership will be long, here let me send something I never seen in these parts of our Crystalpine. Wholeheartly, Eir.

Eir flickered his tongue with a dumb, happy smirk on his face and made his way to bother Aster to posthaste send this letter, and NOW!
Please click on my pixely dergs!
Total dweeb for JJBA and other things. random PM's welcomed. She/Her.tumblr_n864xsWixf1s7p9b6o1_r3_250.gif
[size=5]>[emoji=scroll size=1]Bumpo for more users to find their dragon pen pals![emoji=peacock feather size=1]

>Bumpo for more users to find their dragon pen pals!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
[quote=PenPal Search] [b]Language(s):[/b] English [b]Writing Style:[/b] Descriptive, Cultural, Fluff [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30927755]Mistral[/url] [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Brief Dragon Introduction:[/b] To whom this may reach, I, in my hope that this letter finds itself in the possession of a dragon who will send one in kind, have entrusted it to a courier's exchange program. My name is Mistral. I am the leader of a clan of dragons we affectionately refer to as "Redwind," on account of the red-leaved trees that grow between the bamboo groves surrounding our lair. We are a clan of outcasts and undesirables. Of as many walks of life of there are dragons. The only thing that ties us together is our bonds, which while strong, leads to some sources of conflict between us. We are secluded, rather hidden even, from many of the other clans in the Windsinger's domain, by necessity at times. It is my duty to ensure that the clan cooperates and remains together, for the safety of the dragons in my care and the clan as a whole. While I would happily tell you many things about myself, and my clan, I will not commit to paper the location of our lair. Nor will I ask you to offer yours; my next letters will find you, as yours will find me. I look forward to hearing from you, Mistral [b]PenPal Format:[/b] PM or Discord [b]Letter Frequiency:[/b] Daily - Weekly [b]Letter Length:[/b] Medium - Lengthy [b]Possible Gift Giving:[/b] Yes [b]Number of Applicants Accepting:[/b] 1-3 [/quote]
PenPal Search wrote:
Language(s): English

Writing Style: Descriptive, Cultural, Fluff

Clan Member: Mistral

Pronouns: He/Him

Brief Dragon Introduction:
To whom this may reach,

I, in my hope that this letter finds itself in the possession of a dragon who will send one in kind, have entrusted it to a courier's exchange program. My name is Mistral. I am the leader of a clan of dragons we affectionately refer to as "Redwind," on account of the red-leaved trees that grow between the bamboo groves surrounding our lair.

We are a clan of outcasts and undesirables. Of as many walks of life of there are dragons. The only thing that ties us together is our bonds, which while strong, leads to some sources of conflict between us. We are secluded, rather hidden even, from many of the other clans in the Windsinger's domain, by necessity at times. It is my duty to ensure that the clan cooperates and remains together, for the safety of the dragons in my care and the clan as a whole. While I would happily tell you many things about myself, and my clan, I will not commit to paper the location of our lair. Nor will I ask you to offer yours; my next letters will find you, as yours will find me.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Mistral

PenPal Format: PM or Discord

Letter Frequiency: Daily - Weekly

Letter Length: Medium - Lengthy

Possible Gift Giving: Yes

Number of Applicants Accepting: 1-3
[quote=Pen Pal Reply] @RedwindRising [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67589712]Zuri[/url] [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/her [b]Dragon Introduction:[/b] Hello. I hope wherever you are, this letter shall find you well. I am Zuri, a young skydancer from Fire Flight. Me and my fellow high schoolers are currently in Plague for a research project. And, it’s been pretty boring. We visited the Wyrmwound and found an ice egg which didn’t hatch yet, but it’s still alive. We think. But otherwise, it’s been pretty boring. That’s why I’m writing. Our teacher, Ash, has been rather stern, and there’s a jerk named Foxglove who constantly got on my nerves. My clan, The Town of Falling Embers, is eight miles away from the Magma Sanctrum, and we own a bit of land in Water Flight. I’m fifteen years old, but I’m not exactly sure. Even when I’m twenty, I’ll still look like I’m thirteen. Did I even age..? I am also the heir of the clan leaders, and a member of the council, The Oculus of Fortune, as our clan calls it. [b]Reason for Wanting Write:[/b] Like I said, it’s pretty boring. I can’t write in full detail, as I’m running out of paper. It’s almost time for dinner, and so, I’ll just explain without as much detail as I would have preferred. Plague is much more dull than I expected, and having someone to talk to would be nice. You sound rather intriguing, and your clan seems beautiful. We don’t have an alliance with Wind, and honestly? I don’t really care. I just want someone to talk to. I hope you have great luck, From Zuri [/quote]
Pen Pal Reply wrote:
@RedwindRising

Clan Member:
Zuri

Pronouns:
She/her

Dragon Introduction:
Hello. I hope wherever you are, this letter shall find you well.

I am Zuri, a young skydancer from Fire Flight. Me and my fellow high schoolers are currently in Plague for a research project. And, it’s been pretty boring. We visited the Wyrmwound and found an ice egg which didn’t hatch yet, but it’s still alive. We think. But otherwise, it’s been pretty boring. That’s why I’m writing.

Our teacher, Ash, has been rather stern, and there’s a jerk named Foxglove who constantly got on my nerves.

My clan, The Town of Falling Embers, is eight miles away from the Magma Sanctrum, and we own a bit of land in Water Flight.

I’m fifteen years old, but I’m not exactly sure. Even when I’m twenty, I’ll still look like I’m thirteen. Did I even age..?

I am also the heir of the clan leaders, and a member of the council, The Oculus of Fortune, as our clan calls it.

Reason for Wanting Write:
Like I said, it’s pretty boring. I can’t write in full detail, as I’m running out of paper. It’s almost time for dinner, and so, I’ll just explain without as much detail as I would have preferred.

Plague is much more dull than I expected, and having someone to talk to would be nice. You sound rather intriguing, and your clan seems beautiful.
We don’t have an alliance with Wind, and honestly? I don’t really care. I just want someone to talk to.

I hope you have great luck,
From Zuri
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Gonna Bump this on Up!

Make sure to mark your application whether or not you found a pen pal!
Gonna Bump this on Up!

Make sure to mark your application whether or not you found a pen pal!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
[size=5]>[emoji=scroll size=1]Bumpo for more users to find their dragon pen pals![emoji=peacock feather size=1]

>Bumpo for more users to find their dragon pen pals!

MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

UeqWADf.png
[quote=PenPal Search] [b]Language(s):[/b] English [b]Writting Style:[/b] All except War Prone! [b]Clan Member:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64668863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646689/64668863_350.png[/img][/url] A seer of many strange things, Arvias seeks to see more of the world through the eyes of other drakes. She’s very sweet and currently seeking knowledge and experiences. In return she may read your future or tell you of all the happenings of her clan, a trading post deep within the icy caverns of the icewardens realm. It is home to many subspecies and a long lineage crossing multiple clans, she also has a mate who ventures into the wilds and she may be able to provide gifts from what strange things he gives her. [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her/They/Them [b]Breif Dragon Introduction:[/b] { Explain who they are so others know if they want to message that Dragon } [b]PenPal Format:[/b] Private Messages [b]Letter Frequiency:[/b] Daily | Weekly | BiWeekly | Monthly Any frequency is fine! I’ll reply when I can [b]Letter Length:[/b] Breif | Medium | Lengthy Any length is fine as well! [b]Possible Gift Giving:[/b] Yes! But don’t feel obligated! [b]Number of Applicants Accepting:[/b] Five Max! [/quote]
PenPal Search wrote:
Language(s):
English

Writting Style:
All except War Prone!

Clan Member:

64668863_350.png

A seer of many strange things, Arvias seeks to see more of the world through the eyes of other drakes. She’s very sweet and currently seeking knowledge and experiences. In return she may read your future or tell you of all the happenings of her clan, a trading post deep within the icy caverns of the icewardens realm. It is home to many subspecies and a long lineage crossing multiple clans, she also has a mate who ventures into the wilds and she may be able to provide gifts from what strange things he gives her.

Pronouns:
She/Her/They/Them

Breif Dragon Introduction:
{ Explain who they are so others know if they want to message that Dragon }

PenPal Format:
Private Messages

Letter Frequiency:
Daily | Weekly | BiWeekly | Monthly

Any frequency is fine! I’ll reply when I can

Letter Length:
Breif | Medium | Lengthy

Any length is fine as well!