Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ice Sketches [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372
@Iceluoxue HEHEHEH I'm also looking forward to it! If you search up "Phase Spider" in google, she's based off those! I'll send payment soon! :D
@Iceluoxue HEHEHEH I'm also looking forward to it! If you search up "Phase Spider" in google, she's based off those! I'll send payment soon! :D
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.png
eswSnrS.pngnJT9A3U.png
tqGkHih.pngUwlzUwS.png
gMDuKVs.pngCbnK2Ej.png
LGvol4P.png6KQB58c.png
eRwbrSc.pngYMPbu9R.png
old-oaks-2.png PiAyg8i.png Z1myQDQ.png
@Iceluoxue

I think you accidentally wrote a fullbody price (I ordered a bust), but honestly, whichever you'd like to draw more works for me! I have gems either way and can pay for bust or fullbody :D
@Iceluoxue

I think you accidentally wrote a fullbody price (I ordered a bust), but honestly, whichever you'd like to draw more works for me! I have gems either way and can pay for bust or fullbody :D
image0_4.gif
@Iceluoxue
Username:Xolrit
Type: Fullbody
Dragon/character(s): Morax reference images: 1 || 2
Keywords/pose/expression?: Threatening/intimidating, god of war, serious, chimeric
Accent colours?: (up to 3) Golds/blacks
Background colour? Up to you!
Payment type: gems

@Iceluoxue
Username:Xolrit
Type: Fullbody
Dragon/character(s): Morax reference images: 1 || 2
Keywords/pose/expression?: Threatening/intimidating, god of war, serious, chimeric
Accent colours?: (up to 3) Golds/blacks
Background colour? Up to you!
Payment type: gems

70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
@Iceluoxue

Just the one tattoo there I think! The other marks are just freckles, which I do imagine he has quite a few of.

As far as weaponry / spellcasting, he is a warlock and actually if you're down for doing a cool and eldritch kind of weapon he's got a fun spell combo in Green-Flame Blade and Shadow Blade - he can toss up a silver coin and draw shadows around him to summon a blade and then light it up with green fire which creates a sort of arc when he swings it and can hit an additional target.

Visually since it is a finesse weapon I picture a short sword kind of like the top one here that has shadows mixed with green flames streaking off of it. In the hilt sits the silver coin, which has the symbol of a single eye.

Of course, any of these details can be pared back a bit if need be!
@Iceluoxue

Just the one tattoo there I think! The other marks are just freckles, which I do imagine he has quite a few of.

As far as weaponry / spellcasting, he is a warlock and actually if you're down for doing a cool and eldritch kind of weapon he's got a fun spell combo in Green-Flame Blade and Shadow Blade - he can toss up a silver coin and draw shadows around him to summon a blade and then light it up with green fire which creates a sort of arc when he swings it and can hit an additional target.

Visually since it is a finesse weapon I picture a short sword kind of like the top one here that has shadows mixed with green flames streaking off of it. In the hilt sits the silver coin, which has the symbol of a single eye.

Of course, any of these details can be pared back a bit if need be!
Dang, missed ya' again! XD I will eagerly await the next update, I'm excited! :D
Dang, missed ya' again! XD I will eagerly await the next update, I'm excited! :D
@stayingdead
noted! oooOOOOO HEHEHE

@UniKorpi
my bad! there were so many fullbodies this round I lost track, sorry! The bust of them would just be 400g ^^

@Xolrit
SUCH A COOL CHARACTER! - double checking - I think I'm seeing 3 pairs of wings and 3 tails?
Pricing wise Morax would be 2800g total - if that sounds ok you may send payment!

@Apollis
Can do ^^ - I'm actually playing a warlock myself in my next dnd game so that's actually right up my alley right now!
@stayingdead
noted! oooOOOOO HEHEHE

@UniKorpi
my bad! there were so many fullbodies this round I lost track, sorry! The bust of them would just be 400g ^^

@Xolrit
SUCH A COOL CHARACTER! - double checking - I think I'm seeing 3 pairs of wings and 3 tails?
Pricing wise Morax would be 2800g total - if that sounds ok you may send payment!

@Apollis
Can do ^^ - I'm actually playing a warlock myself in my next dnd game so that's actually right up my alley right now!
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue yes indeed! Sounds good to me! Will be sending a CR soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Iceluoxue
yes indeed! Sounds good to me! Will be sending a CR soon
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
Missed you again! Do you have an expected reopening time, that I can be on the look out for?
Missed you again! Do you have an expected reopening time, that I can be on the look out for?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat
Not at the moment! There's too many irl factors for me at the moment, and I've mostly been posting opening days when I get to the bottom of my commission (especially since the complexity really varies with each commission now too as compared to before) - sorry for the long-winded way of saying I have no clue ;v;

@shimmyshim @Silverpelt60 @Muttsmutt
Gentle reminder that I will hold your slots for 12 more hours ^^
@OnyxBat
Not at the moment! There's too many irl factors for me at the moment, and I've mostly been posting opening days when I get to the bottom of my commission (especially since the complexity really varies with each commission now too as compared to before) - sorry for the long-winded way of saying I have no clue ;v;

@shimmyshim @Silverpelt60 @Muttsmutt
Gentle reminder that I will hold your slots for 12 more hours ^^
OWQcS2K.png
Gotcha. Good luck with your irl stuff!
Gotcha. Good luck with your irl stuff!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372