Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ice Sketches [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372
Alrighty, finally getting around to filling out that form before the 24h is up haha-- please hold!
Alrighty, finally getting around to filling out that form before the 24h is up haha-- please hold!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Iceluoxue

Username: Silverpelt60
Type: Fullbody
Character: Do you think you'd be able to do Martyr? Let me know if not asap and I can choose someone else!
Keywords/pose/expression?: Anything works really, but I can show you particular images from his gallery if you'd like a clue on vibes!
Accent colours?: I'd love it if you could include some accents of his blue and yellow (and maybe the green in his eyes if possible!), though do let me know if this would be too difficult, as it's not necessary.
Background colour?: Whatever works!
Payment type: Treasure
@Iceluoxue

Username: Silverpelt60
Character: Do you think you'd be able to do Martyr? Let me know if not asap and I can choose someone else!
Keywords/pose/expression?: Anything works really, but I can show you particular images from his gallery if you'd like a clue on vibes!
Accent colours?: I'd love it if you could include some accents of his blue and yellow (and maybe the green in his eyes if possible!), though do let me know if this would be too difficult, as it's not necessary.
Background colour?: Whatever works!
Payment type: Treasure
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60
I would be able to do your little kitty guy! Their design isn't too complex, so it'd be 1.8mil t. If that sounds good you may sent payment!
@Silverpelt60
I would be able to do your little kitty guy! Their design isn't too complex, so it'd be 1.8mil t. If that sounds good you may sent payment!
OWQcS2K.png
@shimmyshim
I will still accept your commission (it's not that harsh of a cutoff lolol)

but aa both those characters are soo pretty! I think I'll go with Vale, flowing scarves are so fun to render! She would be 2000g, if that sounds ok you may send payment!

@SimFeetUnder
actually had a spot open up and was wondering if you were interested :3
@shimmyshim
I will still accept your commission (it's not that harsh of a cutoff lolol)

but aa both those characters are soo pretty! I think I'll go with Vale, flowing scarves are so fun to render! She would be 2000g, if that sounds ok you may send payment!

@SimFeetUnder
actually had a spot open up and was wondering if you were interested :3
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue Heck yes, I'll get a form filled out real quick. Thank youuu.
@Iceluoxue Heck yes, I'll get a form filled out real quick. Thank youuu.
@Iceluoxue Username: SimFeetUnder Type: Fullbody Dragon/character(s): Nasus [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71893002][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718931/71893002_350.png[/img][/url] Keywords/pose/expression?: Wistful/thoughtful Accent colours?: gold chocolate aqua-ish? If you're feelin it Background colour? Artist's choice Payment type: gems [emoji=imperial love size=2]
@Iceluoxue
Username: SimFeetUnder
Dragon/character(s): Nasus
71893002_350.png

Keywords/pose/expression?: Wistful/thoughtful
Accent colours?: gold chocolate aqua-ish? If you're feelin it
Background colour? Artist's choice
Payment type: gems

@iceluoxue thank you so much! One thing though, before I send payment, would it be possible for you to include the moon from her skin somewhere in the background or something like that? Would be willing to pay extra obviously! Absolutely no worries if not though!!
@iceluoxue thank you so much! One thing though, before I send payment, would it be possible for you to include the moon from her skin somewhere in the background or something like that? Would be willing to pay extra obviously! Absolutely no worries if not though!!
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@SimFeetUnder
oooh that's such a nice accent (also loving the large image in his bio it makes my life so much easier)! Do you have any preference for the birds (if drawn) of foreground vs background?
He would be moderate complexity with his accent, if 2300g sounds fair you may send payment!

@shimmyshim
I can do that for an extra 100g (2100g total)!
@SimFeetUnder
oooh that's such a nice accent (also loving the large image in his bio it makes my life so much easier)! Do you have any preference for the birds (if drawn) of foreground vs background?
He would be moderate complexity with his accent, if 2300g sounds fair you may send payment!

@shimmyshim
I can do that for an extra 100g (2100g total)!
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue

Oooh, very cool! May I ask what kind of Warlock you're playing? Mouse is a Hag Patron Warlock (bit of homebrew, but I'm quite excited for it).
@Iceluoxue

Oooh, very cool! May I ask what kind of Warlock you're playing? Mouse is a Hag Patron Warlock (bit of homebrew, but I'm quite excited for it).
@Iceluoxue it's wild (well, kinda), at first I only liked the skin because the colors worked with him but it grew on me quickly.
I'm not sure on the birds :O You could do one bird, or even like... a head/neck and extended wing as a border element or all kinds of wild stuff. Does anything strike you with them, like do you look at it and think it would be neat to do _blank_?
Will send money in a moment, thanks!

(Also yeah, I love doing the big images, helps a lot for skins/accents)
@Iceluoxue it's wild (well, kinda), at first I only liked the skin because the colors worked with him but it grew on me quickly.
I'm not sure on the birds :O You could do one bird, or even like... a head/neck and extended wing as a border element or all kinds of wild stuff. Does anything strike you with them, like do you look at it and think it would be neat to do _blank_?
Will send money in a moment, thanks!

(Also yeah, I love doing the big images, helps a lot for skins/accents)
1 2 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372