Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr tattoos?
1 2 3 4
who here remembers the baby bogsneak butt tattoo
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I have zero tattoos but [quote name="choso" date="2024-03-14 06:13:52" ] i hadn't really thought of it before, but now that i am i'd totally get an fr tattoo! my personal rule for fandom tattoos is it has to be something i've been into for a long time and has to be deeply personal to me, and fr would certainly fit [/quote] this is true. lowkey I should get some tattoos... (but like small and nonspecific enough that even if I were to drop out of a fandom I wouldn't regret the tattoo, and I'd probably draw all of my own tattoos or something. I'm not going to go into it willy-nilly haha) if I did though, it would be something redrawn a bit. like maybe a familiar or something, but redrawn in my own style and in a new pose? I think that would be super neat :D maybe someday...
I have zero tattoos but
choso wrote on 2024-03-14 06:13:52:
i hadn't really thought of it before, but now that i am i'd totally get an fr tattoo! my personal rule for fandom tattoos is it has to be something i've been into for a long time and has to be deeply personal to me, and fr would certainly fit

this is true. lowkey I should get some tattoos... (but like small and nonspecific enough that even if I were to drop out of a fandom I wouldn't regret the tattoo, and I'd probably draw all of my own tattoos or something. I'm not going to go into it willy-nilly haha)

if I did though, it would be something redrawn a bit. like maybe a familiar or something, but redrawn in my own style and in a new pose? I think that would be super neat :D maybe someday...
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2024-03-14 17:49:36" ] who here remembers the baby bogsneak butt tattoo [/quote] Raises hand While I wouldn't get a fandom tattoo, myself, I think something sort of like the Spiral Art Nouveau merch would be cute.
Drakessis wrote on 2024-03-14 17:49:36:

Raises hand

While I wouldn't get a fandom tattoo, myself, I think something sort of like the Spiral Art Nouveau merch would be cute.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
1 2 3 4