Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fr tattoos?
1 2 3 4
do any of u have fr tattoos - if they are what are they and if you don’t would you get them and if you WOULD what would it be

i’ll come back to this laterr
do any of u have fr tattoos - if they are what are they and if you don’t would you get them and if you WOULD what would it be

i’ll come back to this laterr
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
I’d love an ice flight sigil tattoo
I’d love an ice flight sigil tattoo
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
Don't have any and never considered it until now, but would totally have the Fire clan symbol. Been itchin' for another tattoo for the longest, but dunno if I'd commit to it. (Despite already having a video game character on my calf.)
Don't have any and never considered it until now, but would totally have the Fire clan symbol. Been itchin' for another tattoo for the longest, but dunno if I'd commit to it. (Despite already having a video game character on my calf.)
9iqeDz7.png
I don't do/want fandom tattoos so I'm not planning on getting any. If I did I think the Windsinger as seen in this piece from the lore page would look very cool though. I think the style matches what I like in tattoos. [img]https://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/firstage/image_01.jpg[/img]
I don't do/want fandom tattoos so I'm not planning on getting any. If I did I think the Windsinger as seen in this piece from the lore page would look very cool though. I think the style matches what I like in tattoos.

image_01.jpg
by-knighterrant.png
i dont have a fr specific one but i did realize the other day the dragon tattoo i got last spring kind of looks like an aura. the tattoo is a water snake dragon in a jar. i would get one specific for fr if i had the chance as i already have other video game tattoos
i dont have a fr specific one but i did realize the other day the dragon tattoo i got last spring kind of looks like an aura. the tattoo is a water snake dragon in a jar. i would get one specific for fr if i had the chance as i already have other video game tattoos
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
I would love to get a tattoo of the Light and Lightning symbols some day! [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1]
I would love to get a tattoo of the Light and Lightning symbols some day!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
I have thought about a FR tattoo before but couldn't really decide on what I wanted; one of the fams might be super cute tbh
I have thought about a FR tattoo before but couldn't really decide on what I wanted; one of the fams might be super cute tbh
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
I think the gaoler symbols would make kickin tattoos [img]https://flightrising.com/images/wiki/wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png[/img] idk if I'd ever get one I mean but. if I were to get an FR tatt it would probably be one of these bad boys
I think the gaoler symbols would make kickin tattoos
wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png

idk if I'd ever get one I mean but. if I were to get an FR tatt it would probably be one of these bad boys
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I honestly never thought about it before, but now since you mention it...[emoji=imperial confused size=1] It would definitely be something I would want to get. I'd probably get one of the many cat/cat-like familiars.
I honestly never thought about it before, but now since you mention it...
It would definitely be something I would want to get. I'd probably get one of the many cat/cat-like familiars.
I've been considering getting tattoos before. Haven't really considered getting any Flight Rising-related ones, but I think an Aberration would make a good tattoo design.
I've been considering getting tattoos before. Haven't really considered getting any Flight Rising-related ones, but I think an Aberration would make a good tattoo design.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3 4